Is Adele the CEO of work life balance?

naval23

The way she comes every 5 years and spends 3 to 6 months in an era and then dips 
:jonnycat:

She really said quality not quantity 

5 minutes ago, naval23 said:

She really said quality not quantity

Only 21 is quality from start to finish, the rest of her albums are pretty mid. But as long as her fans are happy with that release schedule xx 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On one hand it's iconic but on the other it's kinda offensive to literally every other productive member of society who has to actually work

ZZAXLqW.thumb.gif.daaf9319cf646132b16d8f

Edited by Century

4 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Only 21 is quality from start to finish, the rest of her albums are pretty mid. But as long as her fans are happy with that release schedule xx 

I'm not but honestly I respect the work life balance 

2 Albums of the Year, A 88 on Metacritic, 3 #1 IFPI year end albums - I wouldn't work either 

Hilary Duff is CEO I would say, but ADELE is regional director

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Century said:

On one hand it's iconic but on the other it's kinda offensive to literally every other productive member of society who has to actually work

ZZAXLqW.thumb.gif.daaf9319cf646132b16d8f

She's the change in culture you wanna see 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Hilary Duff is CEO I would say, but ADELE is regional director

Not when Hilary takes multiple acting projects and she worked to he bone from 2003 to 2008 if we're being honest

Just now, naval23 said:

Not when Hilary takes multiple acting projects and she worked to he bone from 2003 to 2008 if we're being honest

She's a former hard worker who has found her balance, that's why she's CEO. It's a senior title.

It is rarer to find someone who likes their job and is passionate about it, so that’s actually really impressive to me. :smiley:

• Thanks 1

Yes, of course 

But that's something too personal to be judge anyway

she has to take these big a$$ breaks in order to create anticipation and sell well, otherwise her music would be flopping cuz it's gotten hard for her to come up with an album filled with great songs (see ''30'' and ''25'').

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.