Disney has no money to release 100% completed show, now selling it to other studios

Psylocke

47 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

My boyfriend got six month free of charge from his cable company and we stopped using it after 3 days :rip:

Nothing to watch or nothing worth to watch

In my country few people cares about star wars and Marvel so i guess they are desperate to make the numbers of subscribers High or not to lose them.  I made a subscription to another service and they give me 6 months, then when It ended they sent me and email with "other 6 months".

But here i always zee TV spots about other servicea and they make offers with Disney plus included with no over price. 

Edited by vale9001

Damn, what good content does D+ have coming? It's really looking bare bones. :rip:

Maybe they should just go back to a lower streaming service cost if they plan not to produce any new shows.

4 hours ago, shyboi said:

Disney is swimming in cash at the moment

They're definitely in a crisis.

Edited by Psylocke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awww…..

Disney has billions on hand. This thread is a flat out lie. They know they have a flop on their hands and are going to try to recoup money anyway possible 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.