Wading is still Jhené's best song, why?

Alex

I should've said surprised? in the title instead but yeah this is what a magnum opus sounds like everyone :clap3:

She has yet to top it, but came very close with While We're Young and Comfort Inn Ending. Thoughts :bird:

• Like 1

Because you're forgetting about W.A.Y.S. This is such a stunningly beautiful song, especially with the meaning behind it.

• Like 1

I don’t know about best but it’s definitely hiiiiigh up there. Such an underrated classic. And the instrumental is just :monkey: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DamianSolo said:

Because you're forgetting about W.A.Y.S. This is such a stunningly beautiful song, especially with the meaning behind it.

cute next to gorgeous!

The Pressure, ways, triggered, never call me, while we’re young, 10k hours, psilocybin, frequency, and more exist. 

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif 

She was in her alt R&B bag with this. Had tinashe shook during the 2012-2015 era :jonnycat:

32 minutes ago, fememeist said:

She was in her alt R&B bag with this. Had tinashe shook during the 2012-2015 era :jonnycat:

Blocked everyone that liked Aquarius too! :dies:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

Sail Out sweetie I’m so sorry…

Whew, every song was phenomenal 

4 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

This song helped get me thru so many tough times. Wading in the water could never!

Gasp at me not seeing “Stranger” mentioned once. 

Wading is and is still so beautiful. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.