Who could play the Champions League Opening Ceremony?

Fitzswiftie

Europes biggest sporting event (400m annual viewers) has recently starting inviting global musicians to perform as part of an opening ceremony prior to musicians. 

Acts such as Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Burna Boy and Anita have all performed

Whom do you see playing in the future?

https://youtu.be/MCK8E5yoGUQ?feature=shared

Dua again :gaycat5:. Her last performance had the most impact and it would fit in nicely with DL3 era promo. 

but zara larsson, rosalia, bad bunny would put on a good show aswell

Edited by Aslan

They should open their purse and book Dua again (with a proper stage this time).

- DL3 lead

- Levitating (with elements of DSN)

- One Kiss

:gayalipacat3:

football fans are mostly against this tbh, I wouldn't want my fave to do it just to get booed (they do it regardless if it was good or bad)

Hooligans like their flop Europop bangers. Anne Marie or Ellie Goulding it is!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abrantino said:

football fans are mostly against this tbh, I wouldn't want my fave to do it just to get booed (they do it regardless if it was good or bad)

It was a mistake to book pop acts right away. They should've gotten acts that appeal to straights for the first 2/3 years to ease fans into the concept. Maybe a rock band or Eminem if they're willing to splurge the budget.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.