Netflix sees more big subscriber spikes amid password-sharing crackdown

okgo

And research analysts are saying Netflix, Hulu and Peacock in particular have room to charge more even after their latest price increases (and will likely do so) :rip: 

So i was the only one that gave up on it

Haven't they stopped the password crack down in Europe as it didn't pay off?

i am one, we had one that bought pirated 2 screens, but we had to buy the new maximum plan because everyone in my house uses Netflix and my mom and I because of the Asian content:dancehall:

note: In my country, the   premium plan is worth 8 dollars, so it's not that expensive for me xD

Edited by Nebur

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Sombre said:

All subscriptions are about to follow suit. :rip:

Disney already said publicly they are going start cracking down on PW sharing. 

Poor is the man who doesn't know how to not pay a dime for watching things on the internet.

When people get so used to something they have a hard time letting it go. I wouldn't be surprised if these streaming services combine their services for a monthly subscription priced similarly to cable one day.

34 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Poor is the man who doesn't know how to not pay a dime for watching things on the internet.

poor gen z.

I got blocked on the tv (use my friend's login) but it still works on my laptop and phone so I just watch stuff there :rip: 

And then what happens when growth stalls next year? Just kicking the can down the road the expense of the consumer.

Make better content.

3 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Are people too dumb or lazy to use torrents ?

No , we are busy and we have a work that allow us paying for that :gaycat: 

how old are you ? Are you still at school? :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.