Cardi B once again in Twitter drama: wants to file lawsuit against AI

SmittenCake

7 minutes ago, Mornings said:

wait... no one?

the ones who talk to most crap are the same ones making threads about her every move keeping her in our thoughts. we appreciate the cardi news daily 

spacer.png

Not only is this a horrible gif but I have never made a thread about this criminal :rip:

cardi b stans really are the new little monsters stuck in 2018 and always in shambles :rip:

Edited by Trex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• sciencemagic

• Scorp

• Trex

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be really interesting to see how this all plays out! **** is messed up but i'm interested to find out how the legal system handles it

26 minutes ago, Scorp said:

It kills y’all that a stripper from the projects wit crooked teeth completely DECIMATED every inch of that lady’s legacy (which led her to a schizophrenic mid-life crisis) with only ONE album. :rip:

she decimated her for sure!! career OVER! which explains why she's been in the top ten for six weeks this year and the other hasn't... oh, wait, it's the other way around. she decimated nobody.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Scorp said:

It kills y’all that a stripper from the projects wit crooked teeth completely DECIMATED every inch of that lady’s legacy (which led her to a schizophrenic mid-life crisis) with only ONE album. :rip:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Trex said:

Not only is this a horrible gif but I have never made a thread about this criminal :rip:

cardi b stans really are the new little monsters stuck in 2018 and always in shambles :rip:

omg you don't like my gif! what am I ever going to do?!

spacer.png

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Scorp said:

She’s been an A-list superstar since 2017

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

She’s been an A-list superstar since 2017 and hasn’t dipped in star power since. She literally has a Walmart commercial like shzhzhzhs she’s a household name and she’s FAR surpassed any of her closest or former peers in accolades , units sold, etc. It’s crazy how you couldn’t refute any of the facts stated so you resorted to a PROVEN lie. And if the payola and sympathy ran out why haven’t any of Nickis albums outsold, outstreamed our outcharted her one and only album from half a decade ago jajshshshs Silly Barb. Stay in school :skull:

You need to relax and take something sis because the ANGER. You do know she has 3 singles out right now and not a single one is charting in the top 200 on Spotify, right?:rip:  She had a hit era and a hit run. She's having cute hits completely fueled by radio now. The GP isn't consuming.

And btw, telling someone to stay in school while not understanding BASIC concepts is pretty funny. Yes, IOP has outstreamed Nicki albums...because she was born in the STREAMING era and it was a smash album. Now wanna look at pure sales of IOP and compare? Of course Nicki crushes her, because she was birthed in the DIGITAL era. So try to have some common sense when having a future discussion. Nicki will catch up because her discography has hits, some that still garner 500k+ streams a day even though they were released almost 15 years ago. 

Edited by Black Jesus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Na it’s cocaine

period that was my second guess 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Cardi is correct. It’s only a matter of time before AI “prank” leads to someone getting hurt or dead, “Better Call Saul” style.

How easily you can make a fake photo or fake voice. F***ing scary, man.

Edited by Meowpie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

You need to relax and take something sis because the ANGER. You do know she has 3 singles out right now and not a single one is charting in the top 200 on Spotify, right?:rip:  She had a hit era and a hit run. She's having cute hits completely fueled by radio now. The GP isn't consuming.

And btw, telling someone to stay in school while not understanding BASIC concepts is pretty funny. Yes, IOP has outstreamed Nicki albums...because she was born in the STREAMING era and it was a smash album. Now wanna look at pure sales of IOP and compare? Of course Nicki crushes her, because she was birthed in the DIGITAL era. So try to have some common sense when having a future discussion. Nicki will catch up because her discography has hits, some that still garner 500k+ streams a day even though they were released almost 15 years ago. 

Good for her that the RedOne pop songs are still doing well! Very cool that the so-called "Queen of Rap's" hits in question are all pop/pop-adjacent songs. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was quick, there was a time when she was at the top of the world and now drama and excuses.

Not people calling Cardi an "A-List superstar"... bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif

Bffr, the mic incident had more attention than the singles she released for the last two years.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

Edited by Myah Marie
  • Haha 3

I hate it when people try to bring up features and call it “her single” as if the gp cares about features, tell me why taylor’s features don’t even bubble under

Hot sh*t was underwhelming but it’s done more numbers than many of your favs! And her previous 2 singles were #1’s 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

Good for her that the RedOne pop songs are still doing well! Very cool that the so-called "Queen of Rap's" hits in question are all pop/pop-adjacent songs. :heart2:

Exactly! The VERSATILITY! Some female rappers don’t have THAT! They rather have to recycle the same tired flows and content instead :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, punisher said:

I hate it when people try to bring up features and call it “her single” as if the gp cares about features, tell me why taylor’s features don’t even bubble under

Hot sh*t was underwhelming but it’s done more numbers than many of your favs! And her previous 2 singles were #1’s 

…because y’all do it to Nicki literally *all* the time when a feature doesn’t smash 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

…because y’all do it to Nicki literally *all* the time when a feature doesn’t smash 

Ok and so do barbz *all* the time. Are we just gonna go back and forth about this?

Today it's A.I., tomorrow it's clear evidence of Offset's long list of affairs ... good look to sue the them too. 

• Haha 3

You hoes broke, get the cane, get the crutches
I givе 'em face, give 'еm body, give 'em luscious
What's the price? Up it (yeah, ah)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

can't wait her to flaunt Megan and Latto's budget while making those hoes filing for bankruptcy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Exactly! The VERSATILITY! Some female rappers don’t have THAT! They rather have to recycle the same tired flows and content instead :clap3:

Ah yes, speaking of versatility -- some female rappers have versatility of genres amongst their #1s! Not everyone can relate! 

Cardi B Billboard Hot 100 #1s: 

Bodak Yellow -- trap 

I Like It -- latin trap/boogaloo style 

Girls Like You -- pop 

WAP -- hip hop 

Up -- hip hop 

:coffee:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Ah yes, speaking of versatility -- some female rappers have versatility of genres amongst their #1s! Not everyone can relate! 

Cardi B Billboard Hot 100 #1s: 

Bodak Yellow -- hip hop

I Like It -- hip-hop

Girls Like You -- pop 

WAP -- hip hop 

Up -- hip hop 

:coffee:

Fixed it for you! The run was cute from 2017-2020 but now the new goal should just be top 10 at this point. Some other rappers have been scoring top 5s for almost 2 decades now :michael:

• Haha 1

AI in situations like this is dangerous and she's right to act against it

Her stans meanwhile continue to act delusional and make her look bad, no wonder she's mad at y'all half the time and having to delete her **** lol - stay on topic

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Fixed it for you! The run was cute from 2017-2020 but now the new goal should just be top 10 at this point. Some other rappers have been scoring top 5s for almost 2 decades now :michael:

Don’t know how much of an achievement those top 5s are when they’re only in that region during their debut week… Actually

i think Cardi’s last #1 (which was in 2021, so after her hits phase by your definition) stayed in the top 5 for 4 weeks… which is longer than all of Ms Perry’s top 5s since then, combined! In fact, Up was at #1 for three weeks, which is the same amount of weeks Nicki’s top 5s have spent in the region!  

DWHAP: #2 week 1 —> 32 week 2 💀💀

PD: #4 week 1 —> 29 week 2 

SFG: #1 week 1 —> 7 week 2

Edited by sciencemagic

5 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Don’t know how much of an achievement those top 5s are when they’re only in that region during their debut week… Actually

i think Cardi’s last #1 (which was in 2021, so after her hits phase by your definition) stayed in the top 5 for 4 weeks… which is longer than all of Ms Perry’s top 5s since then, combined! 

DWHAP: #2 week 1 —> 32 week 2 💀💀

PD: #4 week 1 —> 29 week 2 

SFG: #1 week 1 —> 7 week 2

I'll help you with how impressive they are:

SFG - 10 weeks in the top 10 (13 years after her debut)

BW - 5 weeks (and counting) (14 years after her debut)

How many weeks has Cardi been in the top 5 since 2021? 

0 (7 years after her debut)

How many weeks has Cardi been in the top 10 since 2021?

1 (7 years after her debut)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.