Virgos Groove

?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. ?

His last three albums:

• CLB: 613k
  • HNM: 204k
  • HL: 404k

Utopia, the last rap album to go #1, did 496k. How much do you think FAT D can do?

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

700k+. He’s gone for a different marketing approach this time and it’ll pay off. 

Since there's rumours this will be an R&B album, I'm gonna be cautious and say 400k - 500k.

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Probably 400-500K. With 70K pure sales. :giraffe:

Probably around the same as CLB. There’s hype but I don’t see him getting more than 600k

400kish? 

It feels like he’s lost a lot of hype. Although Her Loss did pretty good 

700k+

350k+

Edited by hallucinate

This sounds like his “biggest” project in a big with the most big name collabs. His solo rap albums tend to perform his best. HNM was house and his listeners just said “No” to him doing house music lol. The Bad Bunny collab is going to chart super high. I also expect the Nicki collab to create some buzz.  Im guessing similar #s to CLB.  Popularity wise I think he’s more or less in the exact same spot he was 2 years ago.

1 minute ago, Jaded. said:

This sounds like his “biggest” project in a big with the most big name collabs. His solo rap albums tend to perform his best. HNM was house and his listeners just said “No” to him doing house music lol. The Bad Bunny collab is going to chart super high. I also expect the Nicki collab to create some buzz.  Im guessing similar #s to CLB. 

Who are all the confirmed collaborators? 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Who are all the confirmed collaborators? 

Bad Bunny attended his tour and at that show, Drake confirmed that he’s on the album. 

At another show, Drake also shouted out Nicki confirmed Nicki is on the album.

That’s all that I’m aware of.

around 500k if it's same old same old

if he delivers a good about I can see him doing over 600k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.