Artists whose egos are bigger than their careers?

Habibro

Who do you think of as having a big ego, even though they don’t have enough to show for it? 

Lizzo is one of the first people I can think of. I feel as though she thinks she’s a MPG, enough to berate her dancers, even though her album flopped even after About Damn Time smashed. She has 3 hits over two albums. 

Megan Trainor is another one. After almost a decade of flopping she gets a cute viral tik tok hit and then refers to herself as “mother.” Like girl.. seriously? 

Katy pre witness era when she was saying things like “I earned my spot, I can take however long of a break I want,” and when she was freaking out on twitter and radio that CTTR hadn’t hit #1 on US iTunes 

• Like 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Habibro

• ahauntingnearu

• Steve Johnson

• xperience30

Demi

Nicki - always says she's the QUEEN

Unfortunately Cardi too

DojaCat

Azalae banks

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Lizzo and Demi come to mind. Artists like Gaga or Nicki are obviously full of themselves too, but they are allowed to because they have the success to back it up. 

Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Dj Khaled, Lizzo, Ed Sheeran. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Confused 1

Nicki

lol y'all just in here saying anything. OP is the only one that gave serious examples. 

Normani and yeah my fave Gaga is def guilty of this too. Although she showed to have a little bit of self-awareness about it during one of the Chromatica interviews when she said she stopped acting like an ******* and agreed to work with Max Martin.

RdKOr63.gif

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

I love her but actress gaga, its unbearable...:deadbanana4:

It’s so pretentious it’s kind of off putting even though I do like her music and was a lil monster back in like HS

also Xtina a lil bit ngl but I feel like it’s bc she surrounds herself with yes men/probably doesn’t have anyone around her to give constructive criticism 

people saying Gaga as if she's not one of the best selling artists this century :dies:  fair if you think she's full of herself, but she definitely has the numbers to back it up.

i don't know much of Meghan Trainor, but the example OP gave didn't move me. I don't think her calling herself 'mother' is that serious, it's just a quick lil single? 

OT: Ashley 

• Like 2

Super Freaky Granny seems to think the music industry revolves around her :celestial5:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.