Hotter: Basketball Players Or Football Players?

Johnny Jacobs

Hotter: Basketball Players Or Football Players?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who's/What's hotter?

• Football Players
    • Basketball Players

What's hotter? Football or basketball players? Whos the hottest player in your opinion? 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Basketball players are just toooooo tall and gangly for me, footballers got those muscles and a little bulk :mandown:

Basketball players on average have more money so I’ll go with them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

American Football? Or… cause soccer players can get it. 

football over basketball, for sure

the thickness alone

football 98 percent of basketball players look ugly to me

football soccer baseball have the best looking men. With rugby close. Basketball and golf last

this is how you know atrlers never watch sports cuz in what world are football players thick ? :ahh: 

y'all are thinking of rugby

I wasn't sure if when you said football you mean American football or American soccer... either way the answer is still football.

I chose football but I would like to see the size of Lebron and Shaq’s manhood. I’m not going to do anything with it, I just wanna look at it. :matty:

Next time while making threads like this please clarify if you mean the football (🏈) or soccer () from the start so people don't get confused.

😬

American football for sure.

they have ginormous butts and big tummies :heart:

Football because they have nice strong muscle-y legs and most have abs too from running 90 minutes at the field :smitten:  they are also the most rich players in the world, Saudi Arabia alone offers 1 billion dollars for just one season to get top player from France join their league

Football players, but a lot of them have issues due to getting hit in the head too many times. They could snap and kill you in bed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.