Does Dojas success prove ATRL is disconnected from reality?

Bears01

the internet ≠ the real world 

• Like 2

We knew this… :pool:

It's funny how atrl dissociates from reality sometimes

As much as ATRL loves talking about what the “GP” likes, they sure don’t know what the GP actually likes. :gaycat2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I mean, not really. The first thing I said when I heard this song was:

On 8/4/2023 at 2:26 PM, magazine said:

oh issa bopT :jonnycat:

the video is amazing too

The GP might be back with this, yup

And I'm an ATRLer, so.... :giraffe:

yes

mhjghxT.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bears01 said:

https://x.com/thekittensroom/status/1693545281378292158?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

Her new song is #1 on U.S. Spotify after Twitter and ATRL  Stan’s swore up and down her “controversy” had ended her. 

What went wrong for ATRL? 

Receipts for this? People made fun of Attention for flopping, but I recall people saying she would smash if they payola'd a basic pop song for her, which is exactly what happened.  She abandoned her "real music" era.  The whole controversy seemed like a PR stunt from the jump.  

• Like 1

Yes, it also keeps proving how many success stans there are on ATRL. They dumped her after Attention and are right back on board once this started smashing. 

• Like 2

it's not they are disconneted from reality, it's like they is nothing controversial that happened. How old your brain has to be to think someone career is over because he said to a fan "i don't like the name of my fanbase". Stan world is a world where people act like things like that are comparable to the fact they found in the basement of an artist the corpses of 4 children :rofl:

the other controvery is not a controversy on the dumbstan world in the last month is whoever Ariana Grande is ******* right now. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

Yes, it also keeps proving how many success stans there are on ATRL. They dumped her after Attention and are right back on board once this started smashing. 

Spill a bit :coffee2:

ATRL thinks viral tweets are the ultimate indicator of GP opinion when only like 5% of the GP use twitter, they’re laughably out of touch with reality and it’s always so funny to see them struggle to comprehend why, yes :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tbh doja don't even have a big fanbase and none of her hits relied on fan streams.

11 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

ATRL thinks viral tweets are the ultimate indicator of GP opinion when only like 5% of the GP use twitter, they’re laughably out of touch with reality and it’s always so funny to see them struggle to comprehend why, yes :giraffe:

Wow, you basically just about covered everything that needed to be said 

She is still extremely annoying as a fan of her music lol but yeah it was obvious her comments weren’t going to end her career.

I did think that this particular era going to be her “flop” era and PTTR has far exceeded my expectations so she does get a huge W for that. This is all just proving how much of a star she is. 

18 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's the obsession to find someting wrong in someone they want to "end". So they take something totally useless an they try to make big, but it'always just in their little world. 

Basically the controversial about "taylor private jet". Not that the theme is useless and not important but they see as the only way right now to create an hate train against her can have an influence outside the word of "stans", so they talk about this thing as everyone of their fave doesn't have a private jet too :bibliahh:.

Everyone in the world knows that so even if they can criticate Swift for that it's not like she makes for them something every other star doesn't make...so for the real word the problem exists but it's not a specific controversy they attribute to Swift.

Their brains :pancake:

Edited by vale9001

Has it always been? I mean this is literally a fantasy football league forum for pop girls. Our community has never been connected to reality.

1 hour ago, Monster Queen said:

Isn't ATRL always disconnected from reality?

this but also

paint the town red sounds like it could have been on hot pink sandwiched in between rules and bottom b**** (in that order) so it would be more embarrassing if it flopped. 

41 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Receipts for this? People made fun of Attention for flopping, but I recall people saying she would smash if they payola'd a basic pop song for her, which is exactly what happened.  She abandoned her "real music" era.  The whole controversy seemed like a PR stunt from the jump.  

:cm: 

Of course and just wait until Lizzo smashes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, magazine said:

I mean, not really. The first thing I said when I heard this song was:

And I'm an ATRLer, so.... :giraffe:

Sis, you were amongst the few non-delusional ones

...now look how they jumped ship:toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.