Doja VS Nicki: Who will top Cardi?

Scorp

Doja Vs Nicki: Who will top Cardi?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Female Rapper will topple the Queen?

• Nicki
    • Doja
    • Neither

In its first week, Invasion Of Privacy sold more than 235,000 copies, easily earning the top spot on the Billboard 200. Of those sales numbers, 103,000 copies were generated from digital album sales, while a record-breaking 135,000 copies were streaming equivalent albums.

Since 2018, there have been several albums released by female rappers yet none of them have outsold Cardi her first week or out streamed her in the long run with IOP still the biggest female rap album ever on the platform. Confirmed in their iconic 50 Years Of HipHop post.

With the highly anticipated mega releases from the biggest female rappers globally according to ATRL, which one of their albums will

finally topple Invasion Of Privacy’s record breaking opening week? 

:celestial5:

Edited by Scorp
  • Haha 1

cardi seems more like a dom top to me

• Haha 1

This reminds me of when Megan was throwing Cardi around on the Grammys. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

cardi seems more like a dom top to me

Definitely a big

Spoiler

uncut dick

top :jonny:

• Haha 2

Just now, Stepfon said:

This reminds me of when Megan was throwing Cardi around on the Grammys. 

When mama farted on accident shshhshdh and had a whole ass human growing in her :skull:

• Haha 1

Someone hand Cupcakke the strap

• Haha 1

are we gonna ignore the fact that onika already did with Pink Friday, Roman Reloaded, & Pinkprint?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's always gonna be Offset who will top Cardi, so neither.

I would say Nicki (don't come for me Bardi Gang)

Because Nicki has been relevant with music lately, Doja has her fight with her fans and Cardi haven't released any solo song since years (and her debut album came 5 years ago)

Doja is a GP darling, she has a significant cross over between Cardi's demo and your average Dua Lipa/Ariana/Taylor demo. She won't come close opening week wise unless she pulls tricks and now that she turned her own little fanbase against herself, she wont win FW but will probably win the longevity game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.