Times When Songs Were Botched For Official Release?

Danes

JFTB had a great bridge that got scrapped. :gaycat6: They should've kept it in the solo version at least.

• Like 1

They changed the beat, sped the song up, and added Justin Bieber to a finished song :deadbanana2:

Cut a whole second verse for no reason

Tove Lo - Elevator Eyes. sounded so good live when she premiered it. The studio version just isnt as good.

Miley Cyrus - You. i loved the live verison so much on Attention: Miley Live. I anticipated this being on ESV so bad! On the version on Endless Summer Vacation she completely ruined this track for me. The production sounded completely different with these weird percussion sounds and she sounds off-key on the biggest chunk of the track. Extremely disappointed with the studio version of this track. 

14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tove Lo - Elevator Eyes. sounded so good live when she premiered it. The studio version just isnt as good.

Miley Cyrus - You. i loved the live verison so much on Attention: Miley Live. I anticipated this being on ESV so bad! On the version on Endless Summer Vacation she completely ruined this track for me. The production sounded completely different with these weird percussion sounds and she sounds off-key on the biggest chunk of the track. Extremely disappointed with the studio version of this track. 

THISS

the demo is soooooooooooo much better

also this idk 

WANEGBT (Taylor’s Version)

IKYWT (Taylor’s Version) 

22 (Taylor’s Version)

Holy Ground (Taylor’s Version)

Better Than Revenge (Taylor’s Version)

• Haha 1

Aura before the edited vocals :rip:

• Like 1

you and I by gaga comes to mind, was great during the monster ball then it got released and the production was bad

Lana Del Rey - Pink Champagne is by far the worst case of this :rip:

Also the Madonna songs without Avicii

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

you and I by gaga comes to mind, was great during the monster ball then it got released and the production was bad

This might be considered blasphemy by some monsters, but I agree. The album version disappointed me, and I didn’t like the spoken word bridge. 

Mariah said that the official release of Emancipation that we got is actually an unfinished version. She liked how raw the instrumentals were. 

This one is kinda obscure but i prefer the early version of Kesha's Only Wanna Dance With You

Wouldve been my favorite on Warrior with the final version's level of production!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.