Honeymoon revival thread; Art Deco surges in daily streams.

NOW

Currently fueled by 3 album tracks getting streaming boosts: Art Deco, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day

Come back to the Honeymoon era and dream away your life...

Edited by NOW
  • Like 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• Katamari

• ontherocks

• Lana Banana

It took an eternity but we talent (Honeymoon) stans knew that its time will come eventually:jonny5:

I'll keep manifesting Terrence Loves You to go viral next.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

LFL has 13 Beaches, Cherry and In My Feelings, Heroin and Get Free though :biblio:

Can't say I'm replaying anything from Huntymoon that often even though my faves are MTWBT, HBTB, Freak, Salvatore

Edited by Lana Banana

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Lana‘s best album HONEYMOON.

its true :jonny4:

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

her bottom two having a midoff :clap3:

But I didn't mention Blue Banisters and Paradise...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Deserved :clap3: top 3 in her discog :clap3:

well finally. LFL is absolutely atrocious as an album but honeymoon sits prettily at 2nd place in her discography. i don’t make the rules :heart2:

• Like 2

I just l listened to it today :clap3: it is truly excellent, quite long and you have to be in the right mood for it. It can be meandering, but the payoffs are great. The album fits her voice very well and has stood the test of time 

8 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I hate Comamoon 

Have you tried playing it through some good headphones? Grandpa Rick and Kieron snapped so hard on every single track. The fact that it kinda bombed for her standards still doesn't sit right with me to this day...but at least its redemption arc is beginning.

ph4vq4cl87t31.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, Loser For Life has like 4 flawless songs while Honeymoon is almost entirely flawless (although def an acquired taste)

• Like 3

Just now, NOW said:

Have you tried playing it through some good headphones? Grandpa Rick and Kieron snapped so hard on every single track. The fact that it kinda bombed for her standards still doesn't sit right with me to this day...but at least its redemption arc is beginning.

ph4vq4cl87t31.jpg

I will never go back. I played the title track in 2015 and next thing I know, it was 2017 and Love leaked 

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

I will never go back. I played the title track in 2015 and next thing I know, it was 2017 and Love leaked 

The accuracy :rip: 

Her most underrated album.

Instead of the more folky/singer-songwriter direction she took with NFR, she could have as well polished the more jazzy and decadent sound that was already here. I'd love to hear an album with the same approach, but free of the early Lana del Rey gimmicks. 

Terrence Loves You is still one of her best songs. :heart2:

• Like 1

It has so many highs but it’s a pretty hard listen imo. Still better than LFL so deserved

Excellence always gets the last laugh :clap3:

Her second best album really did what it had to do :clap3:

Stream the title track, Freak, and Religion for good skin :gaycat4:

• Like 1

okay but where is religion :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.