Midnights vs Guts

Enrique523

Which one?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Midnights
    • Guts

Which era do you think will be bigger overall? I'm talking sales, streaming numbers,... and i'm not taking into consideration the Eras Tour and the impact it had on Taylor's back catalogue. Just Midnights alone.

Which one will be bigger? Discuss.

GUTS isn't even out yet.

Girl..... 

No era can compete with Midnights this decade. Why would you create a thread like this. 

Maybe we could wait until we've at least listened to GUTS before asking this? 

The premature need to compare two women’s albums is wild :dies: Can we HEAR Guts first 

• Like 1

The album isn't out and you were ITCHING to make this thread huh? The way y'all can't resist pitting women against each other is so weird...

• Like 1

This feels intentional to drag Olivia down. They’re both successful. 

Sorry, but this thread makes no sense. Taylor is the biggest artist in the world, and  Midnights is shaping up to be her biggest album after 1989. The answer is obvious :toofunny2:

stop comparing a 34 year old with 17 years experience to a 20 year old on her second album pls

You should’ve done Fearless vs GUTS 

• Like 1

Is there anyone Taylor is not compared with? Tiring :foxaylove3:

I dont see Guts doing as well as her debut tbh.

But midnights killed it :clap3:

Not some Swifities' perpetual hatred of everyone who isn't Taylor giving them the power to now time travel. :deadbanana4:

The brain cells really are few and far between here these days…

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

The album isn't out and you were ITCHING to make this thread huh? The way y'all can't resist pitting women against each other is so weird...

I'm asking people which album they THINK will be more successful, not which one is more successful right now. We can already have an idea based on how the Guts singles are doing.

And people make comparisons for fun all the time on this forum, there's no need to take this so personally :biblio:

I doubt Olivia will milk GUTS half as much as Taylor has milked Midnights with singles, remixes, deluxe editions, 2933413 versions... so if GUTS ever comes close to Midnights' success, it would be impressive as ****. 

does anyone even genuinely WANT to listen to guts? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.