Weakest discography: Nicki vs Beyoncé vs Rihanna vs SZA

OnikaSlays

Weakest discography: Nicki vs Beyoncé vs Rihanna vs SZA?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the weakest discography in your opinion?

• Nicki
    • Beyoncé
    • Rihanna
    • SZA

It's Nicki and it's not debatable.

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnikaSlays

• istan4badgalriri

• rihannafan

• ScorpiosGroove

23 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

if you need 8 albums to do that for the first time you’re not an album artist :rip:

pretty sure Loud was nominated for AOTY and Unapologetic won the Best Urban Contemporary Album grammy :bird:

Rated R got a 75 on Metacritic in a time where pop girls were struggling to get high MC scores (same with GGGB, 72) :bird:

as others have said SZA shouldn't be here since she only has two albums

beyoncé has a great discography so it's obviously not her

rihanna has amazing singles but nearly all her albums are lacklustre

however the answer is clearly nicki

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Like 1

Rihanna >> Beyonce>>>>> Nicki >> SZA

I don't see the hype for SZA

On 8/20/2023 at 10:50 AM, OnikaSlays said:

Now, I love all 4 artists, but I’m inclined to say Rihanna has the weakest discography.

:skull:

ot: onika petty for sure 

It's Nicki. By far the weakest. Then Rihanna. Then SZA. Then Beyoncé 

I have to say Nicki. Her strongest effort is Pink Friday. she has yet to top that  or make something that is on par with it since then (Imo) even though she tried to with The PinkPrint. We will see what happens with Pink Friday 2. It seems like she knows and is trying to recapture the glory of that album. 

Sza has only had two albums so I don’t know why she’s included. However CTRL will likely remain a classic album for modern r&b. But we will have to revaluate once she has a few more albums under her belt. 

Beyoncé’s albums have gotten better as she’s aged. Lemonade is her magnum opus but her career evolution really started with the self titled ‘Beyoncé.’ 

Rihanna is generally a singles artist but she does have two good albums. (Imo)  I think Her best album to date was Anti but prior to that I would say R-rated was her best effort.  It really depends on individual taste with her though. Some people love pop Rihanna so other albums fulfill that niche more.

Edited by lovely88

• 2 months later...

The only good songs from SZA's catalogue are thanks to her collaborating with legends like Maroon 5 and Doja

3 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

The only good songs from SZA's catalogue are thanks to her collaborating with legends like Maroon 5 and Doja

That tells me your taste is horrible cuz What Lovers Do ( which I had to search the title 3 times cuz I couldn't remember the title) is her worst song by a landslide.

OT: Nicki. I love Pinkprint and some of her singles/ features but her overall discography is lackluster.

Like most people said SZA has only had two ( tho excellent) albums. She shouldn't be on this list.

Nicki is the definition of quantity and quality and the Grammy's, lack of #1s until fraud prove that 

Rihanna > Nicki > Beyoncé 

SZA has too few albums yet.

15 hours ago, ParisxHilton said:

Nicki has the weakest album discography. 

Not when Rihanna exists lbr.

I'm confused, clearly it is SZA like I hope the girl didn't forget her mixtapes which were a light 6 at best. At least Nicki and Rihanna gave us memorable mixtapes, Rated R and the proto-hyperpop cult classic Roman Reloaded. Beyonce is the best clearly, but SZA no, she is the weakest especially with Z.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.