Weakest discography: Nicki vs Beyoncé vs Rihanna vs SZA

OnikaSlays

Weakest discography: Nicki vs Beyoncé vs Rihanna vs SZA?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the weakest discography in your opinion?

• Nicki
    • Beyoncé
    • Rihanna
    • SZA

That one user being pressed over Nicki as usual :ahh: girl go take a shot and sit down.

Anywho Nicki is the weakest if we are talking albums. But if we include mixtapes she clears Rih and Sza easily.

• Haha 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnikaSlays

• istan4badgalriri

• rihannafan

• ScorpiosGroove

SZA has two albums and both of them are modern classics so… 

Nicki has the weakest discography. It’s not Rihanna because she has higher highs. 

35 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Rihanna : has 8 albums but only one of them is good

It's okay to say you don't like an artist anf leave it at that

There is no need to lie like this 

• Like 2

Nicki

1 hour ago, OnikaSlays said:

Now, I love all 4 artists, but I’m inclined to say Rihanna has the weakest discography.

She definitely has the most/biggest hits, but she only really has 1 great album (ANTI), with the rest being carried by singles and a few deep cut gems.

What do you think?

This is embarrassing considering Nicki ended up leading the poll by a landslide and Rihanna with the least votes by far lmao

Anyone voting for Beyonce is wild lol.

I voted for Rihanna just because of preference. I don't listen to her albums 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

you’re right they’re not comparable because Nicki could only dream of releasing quality bodies of work such as SOS & CTRL

nene-leaks-nene-leakes.gif

Rolling Stone and Variety seem to disagree but okay girl. lol 

'The Pinkprint'

This is a rap royal in full flex. We're lucky to watch the throne.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-album-reviews/the-pinkprint-113239/

'Queen'

An epic 19-track collection that stands as her best and boldest recorded work to date

https://variety.com/2018/music/reviews/album-review-nicki-minajs-queen-1202902698/

nicki-minaj-rapper.gif

CTRL is better than any albums released by the others girls in the list so not her

It’s without a doubt between SZA and Nicki (even though they both have solid discographies)

The narrative that Rihanna only has 1 good album is hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

This is embarrassing considering Nicki ended up leading the poll by a landslide and Rihanna with the least votes by far lmao

cool, we’re all entitled to our opinions :deadbanana2:

Even without ANTI, Rihanna still beats Nicki just for sheer ambition even if it didn't work all the time (Unapologetic, TTT, her first 2 albums). Pink Friday is the only solid album of Nicki's discography and even that has some qualms about it. 

Bey
SZA
RIh
Nicki

4 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

Even without ANTI, Rihanna still beats Nicki just for sheer ambition even if it didn't work all the time (Unapologetic, TTT, her first 2 albums). Pink Friday is the only solid album of Nicki's discography and even that has some qualms about it. 

Bey
SZA
RIh
Nicki

Unapologetic is flawless. That you (and others) put a woman with 2 albums above Rihanna just shows the level of bias some of you have against her. You can't undo years of propaganda. The only way people could cope against her massive success at the time was pretending that her albums are bad.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, politeone said:

It's okay to say you don't like an artist anf leave it at that

There is no need to lie like this 

i like rih lol

doesn’t change the fact that she doesn’t have an acclaimed discography and isn’t an album artist either 

The fact that people are saying SZA because she only has two albums when those two albums are eons better in quality than many albums from the other women (and every album from Nicki) is concerning to say the least.

nene-leaks-nene-leakes.gif

OT: Nicki has yet to put out an actual body of work so her by default.

Edited by bad guy

3 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Unapologetic is flawless. That you (and others) put a woman with 2 albums above Rihanna just shows the level of bias some of you have against her. You can't undo years of propaganda. The only way people could cope against her massive success at the time was pretending that her albums are bad.

What bias? I don't hate RIhanna :hoetenks: CTRL and SOS are just great bodies of work that supersedes most of the albums displayed 

Unlike Nicki, Beyonce and Rihanna, SZA is the only girl whose discography hasn't shaped the musical landscape. Also taste is subjective, so SZA it is for me.

5 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

What bias? I don't hate RIhanna :hoetenks: CTRL and SOS are just great bodies of work that supersedes most of the albums displayed 

Sure, whatever makes you feel better!

Also, I didn't say you hate her, but there is bias from years of reading people say her albums are supposedly not good. 

Edited by rihannafan
  • Like 1

Rated R, LOUD, TTT, GGGB and UA are all solid albums, idk what this narrative is that Rih doesn’t have good albums besides Anti. :rip: Anti is her best for sure, but considering girls in here are making claims that Bey hasn’t released a bad album, then these other albums are certainly on par with DIL/IASF at minimum. 

Anyways, it’s Nicki objectively, but that feels a little unfair considering what she’s done with her career and how she changed rap for the better.

Bey has way too many amazing albums to say her.

SZA really should not be here. And for my own personal taste, it’s her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

here’s my ranking and why:

Beyoncé > SZA > Nicki > Rihanna

Beyoncé: Acclaimed, defining bodies of work, especially during the latter part of her career. What else can be said?

SZA: 2 for 2 in terms of her mainstream releases. Her discography is near flawless to me. Excellent songwriting, storytelling as well.

Nicki: None of her albums are widely considered to be classics, but in terms of showcasing her skill and versatility, she consistently hits the mark.

Rihanna: Like I explained in the OP, I feel like her albums (except ANTI) are carried by singles for the most part. She does have a few great deep cuts, but most of her albums contain lots of filler :sorry:

Edited by OnikaSlays
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.