Up vs Super Freaky Girl

punisher

Up vs Super Freaky Girl  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger hit?

2. 2. Best video?

3. 3. Better song?

Which one of these solo #1 hits will win?

Please listen and watch the videos before voting!

Up Is literally iconic. The video, the hook, the verses, the choreography, the FASHIONNN :jonny4:

SFG sounds like an AI produced “Nicki Minaj top 40 crossover hit”. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Up was bigger and has a better MV, I personally like SFG a lot more. I haven't played Up since 2021. 

Up is actually an organic hit and went viral on its own accord. SFG is just a rehash of Anaconda from 2014, no artistic growth from the so-called Queen of Rap, I fear :ducky:

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Thanks 1

The one that doesn't have the revolting lyric "His ex ***** went up against me, but she didn't survive" possibly written about Jennifer Hough, an attempted rape victim :cm:

• Haha 2

SFG is easily the bigger song here. Y’all need to stop letting your hatred  blind your judgement.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

SFG is easily the bigger song here. Y’all need to stop letting your hatred  blind your judgement.

Based on hot 100 points, youtube views, spotify streams, year end placements etc. Up is the bigger song 

39 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Up is actually an organic hit and went viral on its own accord. SFG is just a rehash of Anaconda from 2014, no artistic growth from the so-called Queen of Rap, I fear :ducky:

How the **** was SFG not organic? Y'all will literally say anything :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, sciencemagic said:

SFG is just a rehash of Anaconda from 2014, no artistic growth from the so-called Queen of Rap, I fear :ducky:

UP is a blatant rehash of WAP. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Zolanski. said:

How the **** was SFG not organic? Y'all will literally say anything :deadbanana2:

It's all relative. SFG debuted at #1 (thanks to the Barbz) and then its second week was #7 :rip: How many weeks did it stay in the Top 10?

Meanwhile Up debuted at 2 and then rose to #1 and IIRC, stayed at #1 for two weeks, and in the top 5 for several. 

• Thanks 1

I prefer SFG but Up has the better music video.

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

On what planet mama? :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

UP is a blatant rehash of WAP. :rip:

Now nephew :lmao: you know DAMN well

49 minutes ago, Scorp said:

On what planet mama? :deadbanana2:

One is 3x platinum after a year, went top 10 OVERALL radio, still averaging approx 500k daily streams on Spotify, etc…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.