👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

VmBdlle.png

Y V E S S

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

C R I T I Q U E S

Reveal hidden contents

Round 1:

y62Y6bN.gif

sXkqyKi.png      LuAQ1Hw.png     YivJzmV.png 
@D e v o n vs  @Legend E vs  @Jai

This round is very powerful and it is just so hard to rank all three of them! I love the heartbreak and nostalgia of one true love in TOTGA, i fear to experience what the old Katy has experienced :weeps: Kelly's best music video for me is BTHE and I love how she did not get lazy delivering the emotion needed as an angsty, scorned woman :smitten: Miss SZA, that was a great video, I mean you can never go wrong with revenge-themed music videos :rockon:

Great job ladies! 

Round 2:

6aTfESD.gif

gzQU2A6.png      HHyBFh6.png     qdGLMhV.png 

@Julia Fox vs @Queen. vs @Overprotected

Another fantastic round! Shakira and Mariah giving us the quintessential MTV vibes that we usually see growing up. UGH. NOSTALGIA HITS :weeps: Nicki on the other hand is so charismatic and served cute teenybopper in this video. I crush on DRAKE here, but now....nvm! Anyways, the winner of this round is the one who gave a stronger storyline. I hate deciding but it is a good problem!

Good job girls!

Round 3:

5nIe3jm.gif

faTZKdx.png      wjBRCep.png     AgkxZF1.png 

@fiercE vs @blackoutbaby vs @Kylie Verzosa

This round is tough to judge too because the videos in this round are very different from each other! Pink served humor and she may not be able to do this kind of videos anymore so this one is a gem. Rihanna served cinematography and it is like I am watching a Tarantino film! Now, Rosaliaaaaaaa served emotions and hopelessness in this video. The final minute of the music video is so powerful. THIS IS SO HARD. Gonna follow my heart and go with the one that resonates with me at the moment.

Round 4:

bESJC5H.gif

gzQU2A6.png      qZkFpdv.png     vTW1FQM.png 

@Julia Fox vs @ZORBIT vs @Invisibility

I am no dancer so I am easily at awe with dance videos especially when they make it look so effortless! Shakira has no business looking that so great onscreen, I miss some belly dancing from her but the dance routine is so strong and I love the rhythm of the song that really goes well with the steps! Tinashe, you are such a talented girl, that charisma when she was doing bent over dance moves is my fave! The song is sooo infectious that the dance in this video felt so perfect with it. Now, Miss FKA TWIGS, i love that this video did not only serve choreo but it also served mystery vibes. The start of the video, I was already feeling that it is a fun to watch video. Let me unalive myself coz it is so hard to pick the winner

GREAT TRIO ENTRY TO START THE CHOREOGRAPHY DIVISION OF THIS CHALLENGE! :WAP:  

Round 5:

vPIGant.gif

56sMz7f.png      36w3XsQ.png     AgkxZF1.png 

@khalyan vs @Dessy vs @Kylie Verzosa

Jessica Simpson is not only a vocally talented girl, she can also bust a move. I love the cuteness and charm of her dance steps, it may not look easy to some but hey Jessica is not the typical white girl dancer. She got some beat! Ciara, this video just gave me an extra adrenaline boost. I love the energy, really a level up performance given to us by you. Rosalia is also a great surprise, I did not expect myself loving the whole video. My fave is when she started dancing with the whole group, ugh!

A surprising round! Love it!

Round 6:

lWC9BZw.gif

XaYbkFE.png      wjBRCep.png     AVSzFxJ.png 

@Psycho vs @blackoutbaby vs @dejmieeen

It is a wise move to have a new mv of Miss Kylie here, definitely she is still serving great bops with great concept for MVs! The disco vibe and psychedelic concept is A+! Rihanna served a classic and I just know that this video must be submitted in this game at some point, and it is right that she appeared here. Natalia is pretty, this video is cute but I am not so sure if it is conceptual or falls more under narrative? Nevertheless, it is not a terrible entry from her.

Kudos girls!

Round 7:

9kUOS5O.gif

mOyBU8s.png      1I9bdLb.png     YivJzmV.png 

@thecptz vs @PoKiTaurus vs @Jai

Rupaul's entry wins me over with how shocking and hot in a way the concept is. I actually know that guy due to academic purposes so it is a fun surprise. Definitely it belongs to the conceptual round. Madonna arriving with Bedtime Story in this round is such a home run! That video is so weird yet so beautiful, never gets tired of watching it. Another lovely submission by SZA, the dreamy concept is one of my faves when I call a music video to be perfect. The ethereal beauty of SZA will never go unnoticed as well. 

Definitely, this is the more stronger conceptual round if you ask me.

GREAT JOB!

gonna bump this for new page

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

bESJC5H.gif

The GIFs

The VISUALS

The BUDGET

Love it

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Yvess said:

then rosalia finding water for the burning car lmao ooops i did not notice what i did there hahaha

storytelling!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

bESJC5H.gif

The GIFs

The VISUALS

The BUDGET

Love it

thanks queen, you know i love making visuals :jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, CBC said:

storytelling!

we love using imagination :smitten:

5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I couldn't open the page on the phone :jonny:ATRL was never ready for TABS 

rupaul's entry did that lmao

40 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Cool entries x tysm @Yvess

you are welcome shaki shaki xoxo

Just now, stupidjock said:

What an amazing entries and visual game on the previous page!! The budget! :jonny:

I deserve more than feet pics methinks :WAP:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

you know I added my bulge today on insta story right :-*

omg lemme check!!!! wait

*goes to ig*

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

omg lemme check!!!! wait

*goes to ig*

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

spacer.png

a3db2933ec1c4d0bb70f7c6871168fe7d2e2b867

• Haha 1

Oh wow the BUDGET 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

WOW @Yvess Its giving expensive! The visuals are stunning. 

thank you for liking it! I actually enjoyed watching the entries so I made a quick edit per category hihi :)

11 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Oh wow the BUDGET 

the onlyfans payment were received already lmao jk

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Drop the link chile 

Just now, Yvess said:

the onlyfans payment were received already lmao jk

Link

3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Drop the link chile 

plz dont flirt with my man :angry:

3 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Link

I'm a virgin, my OF Is boring xoxo

stupidjock's essays 

stupidjock

Spoiler

stupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjockstupidjock

Round 1 (narrative)

Spoiler

@D e v o n vs  @Legend E vs  @Jai

Katy Perry 

that whole era was full of music videos like this one. We Found Love etc., like they really covered relationships in more expensive and dramatic matter than nowadays. This video is doing amazing job at making us love and root for the couple - they are having fun, they make a mess, they are very into each other. Then something happens - fight breaks out, petty drama starts and lovers get separated - as it turns out forever! On top of that, we see Katy being old as f***, looking goofy but serious, still missing her dead lover. There is so much going on yet the story is so simple and relatable (because when we break up with someone it really feels like they're dead). In summary: a classic :clap3:

Kelly Clarkson 

this video is less straighforward story-wise but still relatable. Kelly is telling a story here of a woman who is about to marry an unfaithful man. The second part of the video probably tells us that she knows but needs a strenght to dump his cheating ass. Now breaking up with someone toxic is not always easy if ever so she had to find that power in herself. The ghotic aesthetic of the music video fits the story very nice. Her emotions are also very REAL here.

SZA

ashamed to say this is the first time I'm seeing this music video. Now imagine if she served anything else than Kill Bill on a song called Kill Bill... Stunning work, tho I have to say the ending kinda confused me a bit. 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2

don't be jealous of my boogie

• Haha 1