๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping the entries again for the new page

SY29LNi.png

fY436vL.png

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

ย 

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox - shakira

clearer cover photo

IMG-6677.webpย  ย  ย  HWorHt7.jpgย 

ย 

56sMz7f.png

@khalyan - jessica simpson

jessica-simpson-bustle-2.jpgย  ย  ย  jessica-simpson-covers-july-issue-829977121.jpgย 
ย 

sXkqyKi.png
@D e v o nย - katy perry

Katy Perry Vogue India January 2020 covera.jpgย  ย  ย  KatyPerry_Vogue_18_fwfg1y

ย 

faTZKdx.pngย  ย ย 
@fiercE - p!nk

clearer cover photo

858394-800w.jpgย  ย  ย  QvavSvFOnA0.jpg

ย 

htWDIt0.png
@Insanity - nick jonas

?format=1500wย  ย  ย  ADON-1657[1].jpg

ย 

JGFy9Mi.png
born to run - billie eilish

R1353_COV_Billie-Eilish-Digital_1800x.jpgย  ย  ย  billie-photo-block.jpg

ย 

ย 

@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @fountainย @CBCย @Not Like The Movies

ย 

Edited by Yvess

SY29LNi.png

fY436vL.png

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

ย 

Spoiler

36w3XsQ.png

@Dessy - ciara

ciara-ebony-cover-tgj.jpegย  ย  ย  01_EBONY_CIARA_20220430_KM_005v12.jpgย 

ย 

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT - tinashe

EghDLyUU8AM9LiC?format=jpg&name=largeย  ย  ย  IYUTbUm.jpgย 

ย 

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.- nicki minaj

5bb85fa3aa68d.jpgย  ย  ย  5bb85fd2acb5d.jpgย 

ย 

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus - madonna

Vanity-Fair-Italy-cover.jpgย  ย  ย  no-reuse-madonna-vanity-fair-2023-billboard-1-1548.jpg

ย 

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbabyย - rihanna

5798d8ae762a383e27489afb_0916.cover_.lo_.jpg?w=374&h=499&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compressย  ย  ย  579fa6106bedc2778d5e96c6_WMRIRI050K3U0.jpg?w=414&h=538&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2

ย 

AVSzFxJ.png
@dejmieeen - natalia nykiel

98.jpgย  ย  ย  nykiel-2.jpg

ย 

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E - kelly clarkson

clearer cover photo

001.jpgย  ย  ย  kelly-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Yvess
  • Thanks 1

SY29LNi.png

fY436vL.png

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1PnXHCGgTmbQYW8hVNzDvtO6WF17txwkUjRdjaHBaxZGBGLhyExOJpAp8

ย 

Spoiler

YivJzmV.png
@Jai - sza

TIM221010_100NextCover-SZA.jpgย  ย  ย  time100-next-sza.jpgย 

ย 

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility - fka twigs

5f8e7f9d24ee417398bad95764b637c6.jpgย  ย  ย  tumblr_px7ig9d37X1uhdjqco2_1280.jpgย 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected - mariah carey

1280_gCover_Mariah-HR.jpg?itok=n74XeqeOย  ย  ย  complex16-6.jpg

ย 

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho - kylie minogue

MENYgZl.jpgย  ย  ย  mAZyiAt.jpg

ย 

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa - rosalia

Vogue Rosalia Italia Espana NOV 2022 100.jpgย  ย  ย  Rosalia-Vogue-Italia-4.jpg

ย 

mOyBU8s.png

@thecptz - rupaul

pm.png?format=2500wย  ย  ย  RUPAUL FOR PLASTIK BY TONY KELLY  (5).jpg?format=2500w

ย 

ย 

Edited by Yvess

30 minutes left to play the Tiara Galore (flappy bird) lol

omg touch me right there

• Like 3

Oh Nick Jo and Pr!ncess actually came throughย :clap3:

• Like 1

Stop sign, we're burnin' it down
Better watch out, we comin' in loud
Bang, bang, just playin' around

We ****** did that Camp Fierce

dojii.thumb.gif.7009e04a0751e66e7e13cb26ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Tiara Galore has ended!

The tiara/s were given to the one/s who won.

If you did not receive a PM, it means you did not receive one.

ย 

Stay tuned for another tiara galore in the future xoxo

ย 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952k785jo9831k59d6vz

ย 

Who will get that #1 spot this round?

tyra-banks-throw.gif

ย 

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

ย 

stupidjock's (formerly known as the70s) essays

ย 

stupidjock

ย 

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.pngย @Julia Fox

ย 

Mess, I don't know what to think about this. She looks amazing in both the cover and photoshoot but I'd say with her beauty it's just expected. It's a proper entry, that shows both her beauty and character, yet there is something missing on the cover. The other photo with 3 Shakiras is a total slay tho.

ย 

56sMz7f.pngย @khalyan

ย 

I'm sooo glad you went with this. So far Jessica did not receive much positive reception in this game and I hope this entry is gonna change it amongst other judges too because for me it was a perfect choice. Instead of going easy way and sending something from her peak early 2000s era you took a risk that totally paid off. We're seeing a grown woman here, serving skinny legend and supermodel. The look, especially on the cover, is stunning with these colors and lighting. I checked the magazine website and all photos from that shoot slayed. Congratulationsย :clap3:

ย 

sXkqyKi.pngย @D e v o n

ย 

I love the cover - very colorful, bright, her hair and pose with looking up are great too. The other photo is beautiful too, at least when it comes to Katy. The setting is questionable, like I understand there is a story behind it but without context is kinda not giving but her pose and outfit are the scene stealer here so maybe that was the point.

ย 

faTZKdx.pngย @fiercE

ย 

Cover is great, gold is nice contrast to the black backround. I don't like the random roof seeting on the other photo and she kinda looks like she's about to fall asleep in those beautiful gowns.ย 

ย 

htWDIt0.pngย @Insanity

ย 

I know how Nick's face look like - because it's always the same. The only difference he is giving is that sometimes he has hair and sometimes not. This time his haircut, for some reason is cut in a way that I guess was suppose to be futuristic? Look, I'll cut the s*** and go straight to the point - I want to see his ****, ****, abs and *** and not this.ย 

ย 

JGFy9Mi.pngย @Born to Run

ย 

Beautiful, I absolutely love it. The cover with those soft colors, her dreamy eyes. The collage is beautiful too, soft and poetic. Billie can pull off so many different looks/moods it always looks authentic and effortless.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Look, I'll cut the s*** and go straight to the point - I want to see his ****, ****, abs and *** and not this.ย 

ย 

the thirst :gaycat:

@stupidjockย  thanks for the critique :ducky:did I mess up not sending Flaunt Mag lol

50 minutes ago, Yvess said:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Insanity said:

:bibliahh:

the demand for Flaunt Mag is palpable lmao

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

the demand for Flaunt Mag is palpable lmao

Its easily accessibleย :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

@stupidjockย  thanks for the critique :ducky:did I mess up not sending Flaunt Mag lol

on the other hand, you did well by not sending that original entry you wanted

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

ย 

ย 

stupidjock

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

36w3XsQ.pngย @Dessy

ย 

Good lighting and setting. She's giving a boss in that second pic while the cover seems more vulnerable. Bold and beautiful indeedย :clap3:

ย 

qZkFpdv.pngย @ZORBIT

ย 

This is so fun! I like her in that kind of setting. A bit campy, joyful yet classy. Sexy but not vulgar. Our alternative gay iconย :clap3:

ย 

HHyBFh6.pngย @Queen.

ย 

At first look I didn't like this entry that much but it grew on me. Nicki is beautiful and powerful here and the color/light work are great. Music icon and nothing lessย :clap3:

ย 

1I9bdLb.pngย @PoKiTaurus

ย 

What a stunner!! Beautiful, rich, psychedelic setting. This is a type of photoshoot that only fits legends. Reason number 22432409 why there is no one else like Madonna.

ย 

wjBRCep.pngย @blackoutbaby

ย 

I don't think you could go wrong with Rihanna in this round. She's a fashion icon and this is what shows here. I like the dark, edgy setting aswell. Another stunner tbh.

ย 

AVSzFxJ.pngย @dejmieeen

ย 

Both photos are great - simplistic but showing confidence and sexiness. It's effortless.

ย 

LuAQ1Hw.pngย @Legend E

ย 

This is my least favorite entry from your camp and yet it's still very good - it goes to show how well y'all did this round. I like the second photo more than the cover.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

stupidjock swift judge of this round oh wow

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

Lol, my scores are useless this round. I pretty much like 90% of the entries, y'all slayed.

U didn't like mineย :campfire:

So I'm giving u this to thirst over lol

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

Edited by Insanity
  • Haha 1

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1PnXHCGgTmbQYW8hVNzDvtO6WF17txwkUjRdjaHBaxZGBGLhyExOJpAp8

ย 

ย 

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.465221a1757362cd45c88a0c0cada4e0.gif

ย 

Spoiler

YivJzmV.pngย @Jai

ย 

SZA looks so dreamy and beautiful here. This is yet another entry where I don't know what to say other than it's great.ย :clap3:

ย 

vTW1FQM.pngย @Invisibility

ย 

This is an absolute standout. Possibly best entry in the entire round. The photography on the cover alone is absolutely stunning - everything from the colors, outfit, light work to FKA herself. And the second photo is even better... Wow, just wow.ย :clap3:

ย 

qdGLMhV.pngย @Overprotected

ย 

Is that Eyes Wide Shut reference on the cover? What an iconic and c*nty combo.ย 

ย 

XaYbkFE.pngย @Psycho

ย 

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.465221a1757362cd45c88a0c0cada4e0.gif

ย 

AgkxZF1.pngย @Kylie Verzosa

ย 

I don't even know what to say anymore.ย :ahh:ย I ran out of vocabulary to praise y'all entries. I hope other judges can provide more variety cause this is another great, beautiful piece of work and probably my fav where it comes to colors. I also love that her attitude is showing here. It's giving bad bish energy.

ย 

mOyBU8s.pngย @thecptz

ย 

Very on brand for mama RuPaulย :clap3:ย Campy, c*nty, with zero pretense and handsome men around. Whatย  more could we possibly want?

Amazing work y'all did here. Very strong entries across the board.

ย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Yvess said:

Yvess how long is the deadline?