πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CBC said:

well... we're happy you kept madonnaΒ 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

:redface:

8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

I feel like a woman >>

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

*automatically ranks you last*

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I love strategic players, I hope I’ll see something like that in future rounds. I’m talking blindsides, arguing and blackmailing judges to affect the scores, being sneaky and stuff like thatΒ 

:eli:

6 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Just leak my nudes.. they're out there. That will boost ratings :gaycat:

WhereeeeΒ spacer.png

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Β The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

B5mPSIu.png

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
todo el mundo sabe que es claramente un hit de veranoΒ :clap3:

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan
irresistible song indeed, can see myself walking down the mall listening to this while i buy the most hideous outfit ever but in my head im slaying and my ex who i have totally gotten over is missing me dearly

sXkqyKi.png
@D e v o n
summer bop 101 like no doubts about certified bop smash etc

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
mega classic and ye the song you play when you want your summer party STARTED

htWDIt0.png
@Insanity
it's a cute song, i can hear the summery feel

JGFy9Mi.png
@Born to Run
i would never call this a summer song tbh

Β 

Β 

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
definitely a summer club banger

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
perfect song to play at the beach while you eat your ice cream and check the views

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.
a perfect iconic summer classic dont know what else to say, ppl died frΒ :jonny5:

Β 

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus
i love the song but like cmon madonna has so many more stronger songs

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
certified all year round collapseΒ :jonny5:

AVSzFxJ.png
@dejmieeen
its a cute song not very strong

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E
yep a summer song indeed

Β 

Β 

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Β  Hide contents

ub1p8i5.png
@Moonlightbae
Β ye no doubt about this being a summer song

YivJzmV.png
@Jai
Β ye its a summer song alright but whose man is whose man im confused

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility
Β *SCREAMS* MEGA SUMMA SMASHΒ :WAP:

Β 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected
Β love the change of pace with this one, definitely the song that plays when youre running in slow mo at the asylum beach while the hot hunks are checking you outΒ :gaycat:

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho
Β great song but like... kylie doesnt have a lack of summer smashes... i guess youre playing your game... SLOW

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
Β quintessencial summer smasha, this song will be a summer staple for generations and generations to comeΒ :WAP::jonny5:

mOyBU8s.png
@thecptz
Β hyperpop people dont leave the house so i wouldnt consider any song of the genre a summer bopΒ :monkey:

Β 

Thanks mamiΒ :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Okay hehe

Β 

This Shania one is my favorite I've ever had tbh

yasss an artist, when will fake kelly clarkson!

Summer song can be hard to define sometimes based on some songs that were hits during summerΒ :giraffe:

• Like 1

QnRMkB3.png

So I'm gonna be a fair fairy and not sabotage anyone like that!

For my rankings I took a page out of the Diversity book and scored 5 pts. for how much the song fits and 5 pts. for how much I like it.

Without further ado:

Β 

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=450&shape=thumb&

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ Shakira - Loca

This marimba beat and trumpets is quite the Caribbean salsa dream, so I totally get the summer holiday vibe. The song is good but a bit inessential!

Β 

@khalyanΒ Jessica Simpson - Irresistible

It's time to come clean and admit I've never heard a single Jessica Simpson song and this one, straight out of early Britney's recycling bin, is not a good look. I guess I could hear it playing in summer radio 20 years ago, but it's so faceless/bland/dated that if it came up nowadays I'd change radio stations quick.

Β 

@D e v o nΒ Katy Perry - California Gurls

Fits the theme to a T. The secret to a perfect summer song is etiher a tropical influence or the kind of guitar that plays here, so a homerun for you! Unfortunately, it's always been my least favorite in Teenage Dream's extremely notable run of singles (okay, Part of Pee is worse), but it's still good, and I'm sure you're gonna go #1.

Β 

@fiercEΒ P!nk - Get This Party Started

July house party and the vibes are getting woozy, I find it to be a great pick in that respect. The song is amazing and a classic, so kudos to that. Great round for you!

Β 

@InsanityΒ Nick Jonas - Teacher

The only summery thing is that guitar and it's a bit lowkey isn't it? I wouldn't necessarily associate this with being a summer jam elsewhere. I HATE his voice in the first verse, but from then on, it's a cute track.

Β 

@Born to RunΒ Billie Eilish - Bad Guy

It's difficult with Billie since her music tends to be ooky spooky and very insular, but I feel that lyrically that carries this song towards a bit of hot girl summer attitude, and I mean, being a worldwide smash four years ago definitely helps associate it with the season. There's clearer summer songs in this round, but this is an 11/10 song so like, you're definitely not doing bad at all!

Β 

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=450&shape=thumb&

Β 

@DessyΒ Ciara - Goodies

Ughhhh this is such a classique and hot girl summer coded. Excellent round for you!

Β 

@ZORBITΒ Tinashe - Superlove

It skews low on the scale of energy and thus it's a little of a debatable summer pick for me. The song is awesome though.

Β 

@Queen.Β Nicki Minaj - Starships

Fits the theme like a latex glove. It's a boosted up beach frenzy overflowing with early (major label) Nicki's uncontainable energy, and call it nostalgia, but this still knocks HARD. Excellent round for you!

Β 

@PoKiTaurusΒ Madonna - Beautiful Stranger

Everyone else has highlighted how and why this choice is extremely odd, so let me say something different and let you know I have a soft spot for this one because in the MCU (Madonna Cinematic Universe) timeline, I was born within a week of the video being filmed.

Β 

@blackoutbabyΒ Rihanna - SOS

It's a dark bop but somehow still has that summery association. One of her best singles, too.

Β 

@dejmieeenΒ Natalia Nykiel - Error

Discounting the language barrier, this only sounds faintly summery in the way of its electronic Clean Bandit-esque sound. But it falls on the boring side for sure.

Β 

@Legend EΒ Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck without You

Don't care what anyone else's ranks look like, this is MY winner. Talk about finishing my rankings on a high note!

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

This is what I feared would happen everyone would go "_ is better"

Β 

Should have switched to Shania and send this

Β 

Β 

Ah I love her I should have signed up as Shania damn

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

QnRMkB3.png

For my rankings I took a page out of the Diversity book and scored 5 pts. for how much the song fits and 5 pts. for how much I like it.

Without further ado:

Β 

Β 

This marimba beat and trumpets is quite the Caribbean salsa dream, so I totally get the summer holiday vibe. The song is good but a bit inessential!

Β 

It's time to come clean and admit I've never heard a single Jessica Simpson song and this one, straight out of early Britney's recycling bin, is not a good look. I guess I could hear it playing in summer radio 20 years ago, but it's so faceless/bland/dated that if it came up nowadays I'd change radio stations quick.

Β 

Fits the theme to a T. The secret to a perfect summer song is etiher a tropical influence or the kind of guitar that plays here, so a homerun for you! Unfortunately, it's always been my least favorite in Teenage Dream's extremely notable run of singles (okay, Part of Pee is worse), but it's still good, and I'm sure you're gonna go #1.

Β 

July house party and the vibes are getting woozy, I find it to be a great pick in that respect. The song is amazing and a classic, so kudos to that. Great round for you!

Β 

The only summery thing is that guitar and it's a bit lowkey isn't it? I wouldn't necessarily associate this with being a summer jam elsewhere. I HATE his voice in the first verse, but from then on, it's a cute track.

Β 

It's difficult with Billie since her music tends to be ooky spooky and very insular, but I feel that lyrically that carries this song towards a bit of hot girl summer attitude, and I mean, being a worldwide smash four years ago definitely helps associate it with the season. There's clearer summer songs in this round, but this is an 11/10 song so like, you're definitely not doing bad at all!

Β 

Β 

@DessyΒ Ciara - Goodies

Ughhhh this is such a classique and hot girl summer coded. Excellent round for you!

Β 

It skews low on the scale of energy and thus it's a little of a debatable summer pick for me. The song is awesome though.

Β 

Fits the theme like a latex glove. It's a boosted up beach frenzy overflowing with early (major label) Nicki's uncontainable energy, and call it nostalgia, but this still knocks HARD. Excellent round for you!

Β 

Everyone else has highlighted how and why this choice is extremely odd, so let me say something different and let you know I have a soft spot for this one because in the MCU (Madonna Cinematic Universe) timeline, I was born within a week of the video being filmed.

Β 

It's a dark bop but somehow still has that summery association. One of her best singles, too.

Β 

Discounting the language barrier, this only sounds faintly summery in the way of its electronic Clean Bandit-esque sound. But it falls on the boring side for sure.

Β 

Don't care what anyone else's ranks look like, this is MY winner. Talk about finishing my rankings on a high note!

Β 

@YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ @CBCΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @Not Like The MoviesΒ @fountain

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

QnRMkB3.png

Without further ado:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

@DessyΒ Ciara - Goodies

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

SLAYAGE! I LOVE IT!

now waiting for @fiercEΒ and @ZORBIT

reminder: failing to do so will give your camp a 0.5 deduction on the final score xx

2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

*automatically ranks you last*

Get her Jade!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Yvess said:

SLAYAGE! I LOVE IT!

now waiting for @fiercEΒ and @ZORBIT

reminder: failing to do so will give your camp a 0.5 deduction on the final score xx

Am I not enough of a score deduction for my teamΒ :cries2:

Personally I loved my song choice.Β 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

This is so hatefulΒ 

IMG_3189.jpg

20 HOURS REMAINING

for the PUBLIC VOTE crits/scores c/o @ZORBITΒ & @fiercE

Β 

7CC80C1F-8432-4BA0-90E6-B89EA96C6C67.thu

10 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Yas you get it! Thanks judge CBC

Truth stay, vibe never realer
Got that Capri Song energy, yeah
Where's the grind up on your area
Let's start it up down