๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Ty Yvess and for the high praise of saying this is something I excel at. It means a lot for my writer heart :heart:

• Like 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - Madonna

Remixed & Revisited Echoes of the Fallen Madonna

zix2ZGM.png

This is a smart concept and kudos for choosing an era that can work well with your vision of remixes!

The essay part sold me so thank you for going all out!

ย 

@ZORBITย - Tinashe

KALLISTO

KSNGGqo.jpeg

ย 

THIS IS A TOTAL SLAY. I LOVE THE COLOR PALETTE AND EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR THIS ERA! THE SINGLES ARE PURE FIRE AS WELL!

I AM SPEECHLESS!

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Rihanna

Mad House (originally Rated R)

InDpDR9.jpg

To be honest, I WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS ERA BE REVISITED!

The singles are very on point! And the essay was enough for me to be gagged!ย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - ROSALIAย 

CODENAME: MARIPOSA

GSO8NX.gif

The amount of effort you put into this era/final round is so massive and I am glad to see how you smashed it so hard!ย 

The delusion, fantasy and creativity never left the room

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Ty Yvess and for the high praise of saying this is something I excel at. It means a lot for my writer heart :heart:

you were part of the ppl here who really made me believe that i can go with my geeky ideas for tabs rounds :heart2:

33 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Making fake eras / relaunching flop eras is low key one of my favorite hobbiesย 

pls make an avril fake era where she does everything right ala her first 3 eras

• Haha 2

I was a bit nitpicky since overall y'all really ATE with these era revamps fsdlajjfds when Natalia Kills gets in contact for some planning, her first smash era incoming oprahcheering.gif!!! :jonny5:

ย 

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=1200,1200,1000,1000,0,0,500,500&sum=2loooHxqSk8

ย 

EriKills Critiques

@Julia Foxย - Shakira:ย I love that you really elevated on the "She Wolf" album title of this era, ycanthrope is so much more fun and interesting! You also chose a stunning pic for the album cover, so much more attention grabbing than the OG. This feels like a true elevation. As for the song choices and explanations, I love that you chose 3 fun bops that kept my interest in listening. The 3 songs had their own story but still ultimately tied back to the ycanthrope concept. And the teasing at the end ajdskdfjkd I'm RUNNING to my local library to borrow a copy of this album immediately!!!

ย 

@Dessyย - Ciara: I love that you chose an already existing alter ego of Ciara's and expanded on her, giving her more depth. The cover is GORGEOUS too omg. I think the explanation was fine, you did a great job explaining the title but kind of gave bare minimum on the explanation of the singles (which were a lot of fun, just would have liked a bit more explanation behind the why, like get your ass up and WORK!!!)

ย 

@Legend Eย -ย Kelly Clarkson: You did such a good job explaining your album, it's so interesting to learn about behind the scenes drama like what Kelly went through. "Me Against Success" is great because it also kind of explains the more ballady type singles. While a lot of the entries chose covers that elevated from the original, I do think this one feels a bit of a step down, especially from the gorgeous My December, though I totally understand from a concept perspective why you went with it. That's the only minor critique I had, the rest was very well done!!!

ย 

@Invisibilityย - FKA Twigs: OMG yes LP1 was a cute title after EP1 and EP2 but the way she RUINED it when she released actual names for the rest of her albums LIKE!!!? I loved your explanation behind the Circe retitling, she could do the mythological figure visuals so well! I also really enjoyed reading why you picked the songs that you did!! Though TBH...I wasn't completely in love with Give Up on the track list, your rationale about the voguing didn't quite convince me since she PERFORMS on like....all her songs. But again it's a nitpick, overall this was such a solid entry!!!ย 

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - Madonna: The retitle is such an improvement from "Remixed and Revisited", great job there!! I think the picture you chose, kind of like Kelly Clarkson, doesn't quite elevate from the actual album cover, especially compared to some of the other entries. I loved the songs you chose, so many BOPS, I saved them all to listen to later!!! Your explanation was a lot of fun but I think you could have refocused a little on the "why" behind your song choices instead of the smaller details of the music video that ultimately didn't matter so much to the overall "era" of the album.ย 

ย 

@ZORBITย - Tinashe: Yesss Joyride is the perfect era to makeover. The way she would be a commercially successful and critically acclaimed A+ lister had it been managed better...exactly....I really love the visuals that you chose, it really gives the era a much needed identity, and I love the tie ins to Aquarius and Nightride. The singles you chose, all BOPS with potential to do great!! The explanation was a lot of fun to read, a smidge too much on talking about acclaim/sales/etc akdfjdskfd, but you at least still kept in the "why" behind your song choices so again, just nitpicks! This was a lot of fun to read and a very solid entry!!!

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Rihanna: Mad House is a really great title!! And you did a great job with the explanations, and what was going on in her life at the time, + the explanations behind your song choices, the song choices were great as well! I will say, this feels more like a "remix" of the Rated R era as opposed to a new/revamped one. The title comes from the tracklist, the picture is from a photoshoot of that era, and your explanations are kind of the same explanations Rihanna would give for Rated R. I actually think it's hard to elevate Rated R since it already has such a solid identity as Rihanna's darkest and most personal album, and tbh you didn't quite do enough to distinguish this new era from what she already did.ย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - Rosalia: This was probably the most fun era, I thoroughly enjoyed your explanations!! I love the distinct character you gave Rosalia, your explanations did a great job of explaining why you chose your songs AND how they tie back to the MARIPOSA theme of your album. I love the consistent visuals, you gave us concepts. The kidnapping ajkldsjdf this would be a really solid era and tbh MOTOMAMI feels kind of faceless, especially after her debut, so you did a really great job of elevating the era. And again, this was so so so much fun to read!! Great job!!!

ย 

@Yvess !!ย 

Edited by EriKills
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jai said:

This still going awn?ย 

Yes because we got longevity

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

I was a bit nitpicky since overall y'all really ATE with these era revamps fsdlajjfds when Natalia Kills gets in contact for some planning, her first smash era incoming oprahcheering.gif!!! :jonny5:

ย 

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=1200,1200,1000,1000,0,0,500,500&sum=2loooHxqSk8

ย 

EriKills Critiques

@Julia Foxย - Shakira:ย I love that you really elevated on the "She Wolf" album title of this era, ycanthrope is so much more fun and interesting! You also chose a stunning pic for the album cover, so much more attention grabbing than the OG. This feels like a true elevation. As for the song choices and explanations, I love that you chose 3 fun bops that kept my interest in listening. The 3 songs had their own story but still ultimately tied back to the ycanthrope concept. And the teasing at the end ajdskdfjkd I'm RUNNING to my local library to borrow a copy of this album immediately!!!

ย 

@Dessyย - Ciara: I love that you chose an already existing alter ego of Ciara's and expanded on her, giving her more depth. The cover is GORGEOUS too omg. I think the explanation was fine, you did a great job explaining the title but kind of gave bare minimum on the explanation of the singles (which were a lot of fun, just would have liked a bit more explanation behind the why, like get your ass up and WORK!!!)

ย 

@Legend Eย -ย Kelly Clarkson: You did such a good job explaining your album, it's so interesting to learn about behind the scenes drama like what Kelly went through. "Me Against Success" is great because it also kind of explains the more ballady type singles. While a lot of the entries chose covers that elevated from the original, I do think this one feels a bit of a step down, especially from the gorgeous My December, though I totally understand from a concept perspective why you went with it. That's the only minor critique I had, the rest was very well done!!!

ย 

@Invisibilityย - FKA Twigs: OMG yes LP1 was a cute title after EP1 and EP2 but the way she RUINED it when she released actual names for the rest of her albums LIKE!!!? I loved your explanation behind the Circe retitling, she could do the mythological figure visuals so well! I also really enjoyed reading why you picked the songs that you did!! Though TBH...I wasn't completely in love with Give Up on the track list, your rationale about the voguing didn't quite convince me since she PERFORMS on like....all her songs. But again it's a nitpick, overall this was such a solid entry!!!ย 

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - Madonna: The retitle is such an improvement from "Remixed and Revisited", great job there!! I think the picture you chose, kind of like Kelly Clarkson, doesn't quite elevate from the actual album cover, especially compared to some of the other entries. I loved the songs you chose, so many BOPS, I saved them all to listen to later!!! Your explanation was a lot of fun but I think you could have refocused a little on the "why" behind your song choices instead of the smaller details of the music video that ultimately didn't matter so much to the overall "era" of the album.ย 

ย 

@ZORBITย - Tinashe: Yesss Joyride is the perfect era to makeover. The way she would be a commercially successful and critically acclaimed A+ lister had it been managed better...exactly....I really love the visuals that you chose, it really gives the era a much needed identity, and I love the tie ins to Aquarius and Nightride. The singles you chose, all BOPS with potential to do great!! The explanation was a lot of fun to read, a smidge too much on talking about acclaim/sales/etc akdfjdskfd, but you at least still kept in the "why" behind your song choices so again, just nitpicks! This was a lot of fun to read and a very solid entry!!!

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Rihanna: Mad House is a really great title!! And you did a great job with the explanations, and what was going on in her life at the time, + the explanations behind your song choices, the song choices were great as well! I will say, this feels more like a "remix" of the Rated R era as opposed to a new/revamped one. The title comes from the tracklist, the picture is from a photoshoot of that era, and your explanations are kind of the same explanations Rihanna would give for Rated R. I actually think it's hard to elevate Rated R since it already has such a solid identity as Rihanna's darkest and most personal album, and tbh you didn't quite do enough to distinguish this new era from what she already did.ย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - Rosalia: This was probably the most fun era, I thoroughly enjoyed your explanations!! I love the distinct character you gave Rosalia, your explanations did a great job of explaining why you chose your songs AND how they tie back to the MARIPOSA theme of your album. I love the consistent visuals, you gave us concepts. The kidnapping ajkldsjdf this would be a really solid era and tbh MOTOMAMI feels kind of faceless, especially after her debut, so you did a really great job of elevating the era. And again, this was so so so much fun to read!! Great job!!!

ย 

@Yvess !!ย 

tysm bb! will do results later!

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

ย 

ย 

EriKills Critiques

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Yvess !!ย 

YOU SLAYED US ONCE AGAIN

DmrwFeY.png

R E S U L T S

@

9AM EDT

(2 hours from now)

ย 

5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0gPlOeoE.pngย 5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

WHO WILL BE PART OF THE FINAL 4?

eK84FBH.pngMy55FtY.png

j6Ckgg8.png4VaSUMa.pngnMPnkJ2.png

XN0EJpF.pngPGBEuWr.pngIordwAH.png

ย 

ย @Hey Dudeย @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosaย @Dessyย @ZORBIT

@Legend Eย @Julia Foxย @Invisibility

ย 

giphy.gif@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @EriKillsย @Alldeezyย giphy.gif

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

oh I'm GAGGEDย 

same papi!

I'm so gonna be here for thisย :gaycat4:ย Finally the big finale

ย 

ย 

Edited by stupidjock

35 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I'm so gonna be here for thisย :gaycat4:ย Finally the big finale

ย 

ย 

THEN I WILL REVEAL THE FINAL SHOWDOWN ROUND xoxo

+ announcement also

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

post it now

hmmmmmm...... i can but no ppl yet

5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0gPlOeoE.pngย 5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

R E S U L T Sย  ย T I M E !!!!!

eK84FBH.pngMy55FtY.png

j6Ckgg8.png4VaSUMa.pngnMPnkJ2.png

XN0EJpF.pngPGBEuWr.pngIordwAH.png

ย 

ย @Hey Dudeย @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosaย @Dessyย @ZORBIT

@Legend Eย @Julia Foxย @Invisibility

ย 

giphy.gif@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @EriKillsย @Alldeezyย giphy.gif

Edited by Yvess

APPRECIATION POST

U2zKQHs.jpegye0Xvxs.jpegR2.jpeg?ex=658afb14&is=65788614&hm=0cf23dfbb88b449c9df515099b0620a6d905d049430b8d6c960931a879b6c965&zix2ZGM.png

IMG-8719.jpgInDpDR9.jpegGSO8NX.gifKSNGGqo.jpeg

ALL SMASHING ERASSSSSS DONE BY GREAT ATRLERS!

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

ย @Hey Dudeย - Madonna

Remixed & Revisited Echoes of the Fallen Madonna

zix2ZGM.png

1IxjAY6.png

giphy.gif

Edited by Yvess