πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

@YvessΒ hopefully this season will end on a happy noteΒ :smile:

Was only allowed 1 token design but this is dedicated towards everyone who helped keep TABS 2 afloat

Β 

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S5-R6-HeyDude.png

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S5-R6-HeyDude-BG.png

Credit goes toΒ @AuroraΒ :smile:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Wow I really love this idea and @YvessΒ def deserved this medal for all that happened here. Without him there would be NO GAME SECTION SO PUT SOME RESPECT ON HA NAME

Β 

and I think we both are ready to probably leave after the finale, at least I think I might have to go cause most of the time I feel like I'm being embarassing on this forum and I don't like thatΒ :frown:Β 

Β 

So let's make this finale happy and big moment with a reunion tooΒ 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Wow I really love this idea and @YvessΒ def deserved this medal for all that happened here. Without him there would be NO GAME SECTION SO PUT SOME RESPECT ON HA NAME

Β 

and I think we both are ready to probably leave after the finale, at least I think I might have to go cause most of the time I feel like I'm being embarassing on this forum and I don't like thatΒ :frown:Β 

Β 

No u r not embarassingΒ :emofish:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Was only allowed 1 token design but this is dedicated towards everyone who helped keep TABS 2 afloat

Β 

oh wow this is so cute! will use this!

5 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Β 

Β 

oh wow, the good words omg

Β 

and no, ur not embarrassing!

7 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Β 

Β 

Like one of the greats once said:

Β 

Β 

It's okay luv you're not an embarrassment and I luv your presence around hereΒ :hug:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

My face is right there if you still need toΒ 

HELP? :jonny:

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=1200,1200,1000,1000,0,0,500,500&sum=2loooHxqSk8

Β 

EriKills Critiques

Β 

Β 

Β 

entertainment-music-2013-07-natalia-kills.jpg

Aesthetics

Β 

Rihanna: The Anti cover is definitely her most intriguing and iconic! The black and white photo of her….loveee this photo shoot. TBH it’s not the most β€œintriguing” for a promo shot, that particular shoot had SO many gorgeous pictures to choose from... it’s still solid nonetheless.

Β 

Rosalia: The cover art gives ethereal goddess, SO so good!! The promo shot intrigues me, super interesting, like what could all these items mean? And the shot really ties to the era’s aesthetics, it complements the album art very well. Solid entry!

Β 

Madonna: The album is stunning, there’s something about the crisp composition that’s really satisfying, her eyes, the guitar…The promo pic is a bit too similar to the album art, so it doesn’t quite interest me any more than what the album art would, it's also inferior to the more stunning album artwork.

Β 

Tinashe: Yesssss, 333 is such a great choice for this round! Tinashe gives nymph in this shot. There’s lots to look at, the third eye, the nudity, the moss adds a nice pop of color. The promo shot does a great job to intrigue potential listeners, so it works well as a promo shot. Plus I love that the moss ties back to the album artwork!

Β 

Kelly Clarkson: My December has such a gorgeous album cover….my favorite Kelly one so I'm glad you picked this!! I love that the darkness of the album art ties to the overall darker tones of the album. The promo shot…why is it snowing but she has no snow on her yet she’s clearly laying in snow covered ground asjdkfd. The bad photoshopping aside… I do like that it clearly sends the message of β€œMy December” plus she looks gorgeous.

Β 

Shakira: Iconic album art!! It gives Adam and Eve, with the apple, the β€œpaint” aesthetic with the background colors, even the red of the font matching the apple, everything about this is so satisfying!! The promo shot wow. It’s from the same photoshoot yet so different from the album artwork. Everything about this is intriguing and serves great as β€œpromo”, the two shots also complement each other so well!

Β 

Mariah Carey: An amazing album cover! The golden colors are so satisfying to see, everything about this works well, I love the simple butterfly on her hand. The promo shot, while a nice shot of Mariah, is a bit too similar to the album artwork. It really doesn’t serve much as a β€œpromotional” shot, doesn't offer any more than what the album art would offer.

Β 

FKA Twigs: It’s a nice shot, but I feel like there were way better choices tbh. This feels a bit low budget compared to the rest of the entries. The promo shot looks gorgeous but as a β€œpromotional” shot doesn’t really work. It’s pretty plain, and doesn’t do much to intrigue me.

Β 

Ciara: She looks so so good!!! There’s an intentional simplicity which ties well to the personal nature of the album. The promo shot is also really good, she looks strong and fierce, it’s VERY different from the album artwork so it’s nice to see another side of the more vulnerable Ciara on the album art.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

Music Video

Β 

Rihanna: The supernatural vibes, the scene + costume changes were all great and fit well with the song. And there was some cute choreo too. Solid entry!!

Β 

Rosalia: It’s kind of just her singing/dancing in a public setting which isn’t the most riveting for a music video but she commanded my attention the entire 4 minutes – a performer!!! The hand choreo is such a serve.

Β 

Madonna: There was a storyline to the music video which elevated the song, and that’s ultimately the point of a music video.

Β 

Tinashe: The video doesn’t pick up until her costume changes. The video does feel a bit basic, but as always her choreo is a SERVE!!

Β 

Kelly Clarkson: We got storyline, the flashbacks throughout, there’s drama, Kelly gave us emotion that complemented the song’s lyrics. The video very much helps to elevate the song even further!

Β 

Shakira: The caged Shakira choreo will never NOT serve!! The video really showcases how amazing Shakira is as a performer, the β€œcaged wolf” metaphor throughout the video is great.

Β 

Mariah Carey: The video elevates the song SO much, like it’s already a bop but then we get a fun and camp storyline. It’s such an iconic video and it’s still a pleasure to watch to this day.

Β 

FKA Twigs: This is a straight up MOVIE, the cinematography is so gorgeous, and they all SERVED in their performances.

Β 

Ciara: Kind of the same as Rosalia/Tinashe where it feels a bit basic, though the choreo is strong, and the sets are a lot of fun.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

image.jpg

Live Performance

Β 

Rihanna: Her vocals really served!! Not the kind of performance you’d expect for Rihanna, this was a fantastic showcase of her singing.

Β 

Rosalia: SO much better than your last live performance entry!! Her vocals shined and we got a cute storyline with the hot guys stalking her!!!

Β 

Madonna: She has such a fun presence on stage, the vocals were also pretty crisp.

Β 

Tinashe: This….is just a slideshow of the performance? :weeps: it’s hard to rank this because based off the photos the performance looks AMAZING but we really don’t know aside from the vocals. The fact you can’t find this on youtube….the Tinashe sabotage is too REAL!!!

Β 

Mariah: TOP TIER vocals! She sounds so good and I love the energy the entire performance has, from the choir, the crowd, Mariah’s effortlessness.

Β 

Kelly: Strongest vocals of the round so far, she gave so much personality to her singing that you don’t get from studio vocals, and what makes live performances so good!!

Β 

Shakira: 10 minutes of Shakira SLAYING! The hip popping was a slay, we got good vocals, and she was so engaging with the crowd. The way I NEED to see Shakira live after your two live performance entries.

FKA Twigs: The way I was disappointed seeing that lengthy dress like guess we’re not getting choreo…..only for her to slay with her gorgeous vocals….AND we still got the amazing choreo!!! Another great example of her being a top tier performer.

Β 

Ciara: V cute vocals + choreo!!! After while though it started to feel like one of those dance workout videos you do in your living room. Maybe because Ciara makes her moves look so effortless!!!

Β 

:heart:Β @Hey DudeΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @OverprotectedΒ @DessyΒ @ZORBITΒ @Julia FoxΒ @Legend EΒ @Invisibility :heart:

:heart: @YvessΒ  @stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @Alldeezy :heart:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Β 

Umm…..where is my medal….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

can you at least fictionalize it a bitΒ :suburban:

I'm about to go full delulu with my novelΒ :suburban:

Β 

Everyone will SCREAM when they see what era I choseΒ 

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

Β 

LMAO I thought you meant you are writing a novel based on whole TABS gameΒ :toofunny3:Β 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Β 

I bet it’s between MDNA, Rebel Heart, Hard Candy or American LifeΒ 

Ty judge EriKills! Glad you were 180'd with my performance entey

• Haha 1

the game is over and here is the conclusion/winner:

Β 

10 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Ashley Tisdale was the moment. Mother, TABS, etc. He Said She Said is still too ahead of its time for people tbh.Β 

• Haha 3

Will do results tomorrow! xoxo