๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

My aesthetics entry was filler tbh so happy with my critique. The lowkey stanning of my MV entry is appreciated! :party:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

ย ย og6Yukm.png

3rd Category:

tPhHBxB.png

BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - I actually feel like this performance was not so raved unlike her other ones, I am just pleasantly surprised to see it here, she looks immaculately beautiful and enigmatic here. THE VOCALS are VOCALIZING!

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - I like this one, the star quality is very apparent and her command on that stage is just a sight to behold. And how can you go wrong with me when you send a video with shirtless hunks?

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - PERFECTION, THE PRODUCTION VALUE, PERFORMER VIBES AND THE CROWD RECEPTION IS GIVING ME SO MUCH LIFE!ย 

ย 

@ZORBITย - Thank you for sharing this season's official song, but I am not feeling this entry :sorry:ย  but good thing you shared that other video so I didnt think you were trolling with this category anymore xoxo

ย 

@Overprotectedย - MAIN POP GIRL PERFECTION SERVED ON A PLATTER, THAT'S WHAT SHE SERVED IN THIS PERFORMANCE. GREAT JOB!

ย 

@Legend Eย - I was hoping to see here PIECE by PIECE but i am very much pleased with this one nevertheless. The vocals is incomparable.ย 

ย 

@Julia Foxย - YOU ATE. YOU KNOW THAT. JOB WELL DONE!

ย 

@Invisibilityย - The way she mothered hard in this performance with her visuals and vocals, I am floored. GREAT JOB MISS FKA!

ย 

@Dessyย - POWERFUL PERFORMANCE, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE!

ย 

@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @EriKills

GUEST JUDGE: @Alldeezy

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And also, please welcome our final guest judge for this season,

a previous judge in our debut season!

45509.gif

please all welcome my dear sis, @Alldeezy

• Like 3

og6Yukm.png

ย 

Alldeezy's Critiquesย 

ย 

20220922_195800.gif?ex=65825cc3&is=656fe

ย 

5K7SPut.png

ย 

Rihanna - even though i'm a GGGB kinda girl .. I love that you took this direction I also

love the photoshoot you choose for this era.

ย 

Rosalia - oh I love this pick .. it's really unique .. you delivered :clap3:

ย 

Madonna - I love it .. the whole cover and photoshoot .. the outfit .. this is a great pick.

ย 

Tinashe: I LOVE This Cover .. think I even went with this look for The Color Game with her

A Great Choice .. :smitten:

ย 

Kelly Clarkson: YESS this Is probably Kelly's best album cover of all time .. and the picture you choose with it

Giving me her Gothic and Angelic side. :smitten:

ย 

Shakira:ย  Beautiful cover and picture here :heart:

ย 

Mariah: It's simple but also amazing .. I loved Mariah's look during this whole era.

ย 

FKA Twigs: I Love her style and hair in these two :heart:ย was such a great era from her.

ย 

Ciara:ย  now this is a throwback .. Ciara looks like a darn goddess in that photoshoot.

ย 

ย 

@Overprotectedย @Kylie Verzosaย @Dessyย @blackoutbabyย @ZORBITย @Legend Eย @Invisibilityย @Julia Foxย @Hey Dude

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

og6Yukm.png

ย 

Alldeezy's Critiquesย 

ย 

20220922_195800.gif?ex=65825cc3&is=656fe

ย 

zDFmgGq.png

ย 

Rihannaย - Yes This Video was probably the best during the whole era .. I love it .. her makeup, the song, the video .. everything about this MV was perfection

ย 

Rosalia:ย It's cute .. but doesn't outstand next to the other videos .. she looks great and the video is giving me Frozen by Madonna vibes.

ย 

Madonna: I actually kinda forgot about this Video .. and sadly is still pretty forgettable .. but the song itself is great.ย  Gotta go re live this era again I thinkย :loud:

ย 

Tinashe: The song that started her career :worship:.. think any videos she does she always put her all into, and this was one of themย :heart:ย 

ย 

Kelly Clarkson: Probably one of her best music videos of All Time .. the wedding scene, the forest scene ... ugh gives me chills. PERECTION!

ย 

Shakira: Same as I said above .. her best music video ... the cage scene :heart:ย 

ย 

Mariah: Im happy you choose this one .. everyone says this is one of her worst eras but I loved this music video and really shows Mariah fun quirky side :heart:

ย 

FKA Twigs:ย  Theย choreography is insane :eek:ย she delivered here! :worship:

ย 

Ciara: Ciara never misses with herย choreography too .. this video will always come to my head when I think Ciara.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tPhHBxB.png

ย 

ย 

Rihanna -ย  Actually one of my favourite performances .. love her vocals here too .. though I feel like she held back a bit during Mikky's part.

ย 

ย 

Rosalia -ย You see .. this performance makes me wanna check more of her out .. her vocals are beautiful here.

ย 

Madonna:ย  Her vocals outshines the music here .. but this performance really shows her vocalsย 

ย 

Tinashe: Oh to hear this song LIVE .. gives me goosebumps .. her vocals are on point. The band is even amazing when the drums hit in really

made the whole performanceย :WAP:ย  Giving me Rock Tinasheย :loud:ย  ย ย 

ย 

Mariah:ย  THE VOCALS ARE ON POINT :heart:ย ย 

ย 

Kelly:ย  even though im not keen on the song ... It is showing her vocals and I love it .. she really delivered here.

ย 

Shakira: real talent here .. :worship:

ย 

FKA Twigs: Beautiful .. even the end when she was spinning on the poll .. I wasn't expecting that :eek:

ย 

Ciara: another great performance. The band and her sounded so good together .. I need to see more of our girls perform like that :worship:

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Overprotectedย @Kylie Verzosaย @Dessyย @blackoutbabyย @ZORBITย @Legend Eย @Invisibilityย @Julia Foxย @Hey Dude

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Oh wow the speed >>>>

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

anyways, @Invisibilityย decided to block @Dessyย in the LIVE PERFORMANCE round

ย 

Ciara can get tiaras in the first two categories if in case she lands in the top 2 of those categories xoxo

Thankfully I didn't send in my nuke of a performanceย :date4:

Am I missing something..... why is Tinasha Smasha's performance a PowerPoint presentation....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Oh wow the speed >>>>

I had some free timeย :fan:ย  So did survivor stuff and this before I head outย :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Am I missing something..... why is Tinasha Smasha's performance a PowerPoint presentation....

It was the band and vocals that did it forย  meย :WAP:ย plus Zorbit late little reaction video helped just a tadย :toofunny3:

ย 

ย 

it was giving meย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tysm Yvess & ADย :heart:

ย 

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

cause it's aย 

Gk84zL.jpg

ย 

Spoiler

honestly tho, a RIP moment for most of her Broadcast performances being stricken for "copyright" on YT by RCA. Peep the only vid of Tinasha's Smasha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I LOVE THE SPEED @Alldeezy

reminds me how fast we do crits on s1 of tabs omg :duca:ย 

i'd had to do it fast or else i'd end up forgettingย :gaycat6:ย  ย  short term memory feels. :fan:

52 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

tysm Yvess & ADย :heart:

ย 

cause it's aย 

Gk84zL.jpg

ย 

ย  Hide contents

honestly tho, a RIP moment for most of her Broadcast performances being stricken for "copyright" on YT by RCA. Peep the only vid of Tinasha's Smasha

Camp on camp yesย :jonny4:

• Thanks 1

DmrwFeY.png

ย 

giphy.gif

It is now the FINAL ROUND of this season before we reach the FINALE!

Thank you for sticking around and hopefully you guys enjoyed the run!

ย 

And to commemorate the penultimate round of this season, we will be having a very interesting round

that will test your creativity, taste and vision for your artist

ย 

WELCOME TO

"RENAISSANCE OF AN ERA"

ย 

You girls will need to choose an era from your artist and you will give it a rebirth!

ย 

WHAT TO DO:

ย 

VBvsTiv.png

1. Rename your Chosen Era with a new title, you can be creative with this

+

Also send in a photo that will serve us the Era Cover (you can edit or just send a random photo if you want)

ย 

zcEsaNA.png

2. Pick three songs that will serve as the official singles of your rebirthed era

These songs will be your

Lead Single, Followup Single, Final Single

(Send the spotify links for each song, you must pick from your chosen era only, you can reuse atleast 1 song that was already a single from that era if you want)

ย 

cZ48lEe.png

3. Write an ERA briefer or you can go with a narrative creatively,

You can go with a simple explanation or be deluded yet creative as long as we can be helped

in seeing why you went with your decisions for this era

(no word limit)

ย 

ย 

HOW THE JUDGING WORKS:

The judges will score each ERA element:

TITLE/COVER ART: 2/2

SINGLES: 5/5

EXPLANATION: 3/3

TOTAL: 10/10

*The judges can give an 11 to the era they think best nailed it*

ย 

ROUND 18 PRIZE:

The BEST Era gets 4 Tiaras

The 2nd Best Era gets 3 Tiaras

The 3rd Best Era gets 2 Tiaras

ย 

ย 

DEADLINE:

DECEMBER 11, 2023

12:00 PM EDT

ย 

@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @EriKills

GUEST JUDGE: @Alldeezy

Sending the final round here so you guys can do something if you want while you are waiting for results xoxo

Cool last round till the finaleย :jonny6:ย I already have some ideasย 

• Thanks 1

welcome @Alldeezy. In a full circle moment you actually managed to be in this game in some way after being late to sing upsย :biggrin:

ย 

1. Aesthetics

ย 

This is very hard category to score because everyone serves good aesthetics. But which are the best?

ย 

First we have Rihanna from ANTI era. Aesthetically I think this was her peak. She managed to take slight turn towards alternative aesthetics because she's not a basic *****. This is very memorable and iconic era visual wise.

Rosalia - wow I've never seen this second photoย :clap3:ย Psychedelic visuals are my favorite. Also what @Invisibilityย said

Madonna - not her best but not her worst too! At least she departed from trying too hard and served something intriguing.

Tinashe -ย Tinashe and Rosalรญa queens of aesthetics, shocker. But for real - some would wish to have visuals like she has for BB/ANG3L alone and yet those are her most boring ones. 333 aesthetically is otherwordly.ย 

Kelly Clarkson - those are very good, memorable aesthetics that fit the era. Even if they aged a little, those years had a very cohesive album visuals, especially in pop-rock.

Shakira - I like that she served a little humoristic visual. The second photo looks amazing, like a painting.

Mariah Carey - this is a bit underwhelming even if slayful. I wish the photoshoot was a bit more interesting.

FKA Twigs - this is too, a bit underwhelming, for FKA standards. She's capable of much more.

Ciara - while the cover doesn't do much for me, I think the second photo is amazing.

ย 

IN CONCLUSION:

8 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Tinashe and Rosalรญa queens of aesthetics, shockerย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Drowned World / Substitute for Love IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS AND VIDEOS OF ALL TIME AND THOSE WHO DON'T SEE IT DON'T KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE ISย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had my entry ready but I had to sabotage myself listening to the album again and reconnect with a song that could serve as a SMASH single but at the same time the option I had was good. I mean Iโ€™m gonna sit there for some days and see what sticks out. Glad we have time by the way while we wait for critsย 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Amazing final theme, letโ€™s all serve on this last round top9!
spacer.png

we are anticipating great entries omg

ezgif-3-e23e8289f8.thumb.gif.8594b38234b

ย