👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

og6Yukm.png

dYudxW.gif

Now, we are entering the second to the last round of our game and it is just fitting to have this round where we get to see who among you has the most well-rounded ERA!

Welcome to the "Battle of the Eras" Round

In this round, we will be having three categories, 

BEST AESTHETICS - BEST SINGLE - BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE

for each category - you need to choose a different era from your artist

WHAT TO DO:

1st Category:

5K7SPut.png

SEND IN THE OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER + 1 PROMOTIONAL PHOTO FROM THAT ERA

25f7450d84a95225c33e8de77ce2c6b7.1000x1000x1.jpg     going-on-8-months-with-no-mention-of-music-videos-v0-f27ynod1gksa1.jpg?auto=webp&s=8f7a0aaad7f95c5835b873897a1b71e06f19f99b 

BEYONCE - RENAISSANCE ERA (2022)

THE TOP TWO RANKING PLAYERS IN THIS CATEGORY AUTOMATICALLY GETS A TABS TIARA

2nd Category:

zDFmgGq.png

SEND IN THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE SINGLE FROM YOUR ARTIST'S BEST ERA
giphy.gif
click the gif for video

BEYONCE - SINGLE LADIES - I AM SASHA FIERCE ERA (2009)

3rd Category:

tPhHBxB.png

SEND IN THE BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE DONE BY YOUR ARTIST

note: the live performance should be in the same timeline of that era you've chosen.

giphy.gif

click the gif for video

BEYONCE - RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) LIVE AT THE BBMA 2011 - 4 ERA (2011)

HOW THE JUDGING WORKS:

The judges will rank each category submission from 1-9

1 - 11

2 - 10

3 - 9.5

4 - 9

5 - 8.5

6 - 8

7 - 7.5

8 - 7

9 - 6.5

DEADLINE:

DECEMBER 4TH, 12:00 AM EDT

@Overprotected @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy @ZORBIT

@Legend E @Julia Fox @Invisibility

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

so, this is just posted so you guys can use the time to polish your entry more

while we also wait for the judges to send in their scores and crits for the current round we have wc is the FASHION BALL

waiting for more critiques

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952udu16llx2z0f082o9

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I GAVE BIRTH …

to the scores!! Good luck to yous 👍🏻 Finale is coming 

Give us critiques hunny

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I GAVE BIRTH …

to the scores!! Good luck to yous 👍🏻 Finale is coming 

okay but where are the crits hunny 

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=1200,1200,1000,1000,0,0,500,500&sum=2loooHxqSk8

EriKills Critiques

giphy.gif

Music Video Moment

Madonna - it's a very pretty flamenco dress, wish we could see the corset a little better since it's so gorgeous but I love the drama captured in this shot + the styling is great!! The polka dots are a little fugly but that's the only complaint I have. 

Rosalia - the "SLAY?!!" in the screenshot aksldjfjf we love subliminal messaging!!! The giant cross as the centerpiece, the all blue denim + fur coat, bell bottoms....like everything about this outfit is truly a "SLAY?!!" indeed tbh! 

Rihanna - Hmmm I think the outfit is cute....I like the coat but the rest of the outfit feels a little bit pedestrian, like something you'd find at the mall... not really a "fashion moment" especially coming after Rosalia's similarly blue denim look. 

Mariah Carey - Love the color and material of the outfit! It's super interesting, fun and bright. I do just wish the skirt gave a little bit more, like if it was a bit more highwaisted, or a fuller skirt to even out the proportions of the top. 

Ciara - You picked a great gif to highlight the strengths of this outfit, the flowiness of the dress is gorgeous and I love the color on Ci. The dress itself just looks a smidge off the rack which takes away from the "fashion moment" aspect of the outfit. 

Tinashe - Oh this is a SERVE!!! I love that the outfit gives us a CONCEPT, Little Bo Peep couture, the structure, the pearls, this is a fashion moment for sure!!

Shakira - Oh Shakira looks STUNNING. She oozes sex appeal despite showing no skin, the outfit is tailored well, and I love the color. Another outfit where it gives "fashion moment"

Kelly Clarkson - I'm not "wowed" but its certainly not a bad dress by any means. Kelly looks good here, it's simple, cute. 

FKA Twigs - I loveeee this color on her. It's a very interesting outfit, the bagginess of the sleeves/bottoms contrasting against the skin. I don't know that I LOVE the outfit, I go from thinking it's ugly to appreciating it's uniqueness. I appreciate the risk you took with this choice and it definitely gives fashion MOMENT over some of the other entries. 

kills1.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

Madonna - Such a good look! I love the risque titties popping out, the thigh high boots, the accessories. The gothic vibes work well on Madonna!!! 

Rosalia - the head to toe print - a fashion MOMENT! This is a great outfit of her being fashionable while still maintaining - and elevating - her staple streetwear style +  it stands out as being the only non dress of this round. 

Rihanna - queen of the red carpet fashion!! This is perfection, the diamonds from head to toe, on a see through dress at that. Such a stunning outfit. 

Mariah Carey - it doesn't scream "fashion moment" but this is definitely one of Mariah's best looks. The mermaid dress silhouette, the slimming black, it's classic and simple but she looks great. 

Ciara - Oh wow the material! LOVE the unconventional feel of the outfit, she looks gorgeous. Wish she had picked a better shoe though nnnn

Tinashe - LOVEEE the drama of that big ass bow!! Latex is always a fun material and the bright pink makes this memorable and a "fashion moment" . She could have used a different purse but I love the rest of this outfit!

Shakira - the accessories are kind of my favorite part of this outfit. Love the glasses, the purse, the shoes like she really really ate with those. I think the dress itself is cute...not the most exciting but she looks good and hot. 

Kelly Clarkson - nnn, the shoulders are a bit ill fitting, and not her toes peaking behind the drapes, cmon out dont be shy ladies!!! Can't quite determine if I love or hate the fringe, but it's definitely a very interesting outfit!!! 

FKA Twigs - Oh STUNNING!!! The veil serves drama, she looks so ethereal here. Love this. 

5cc476668d541ab7ece69d68dcd1d1c5.jpg 

Fashion Editorial Moment

Madonna - oh wow she's giving GODDESS. I love the headpiece, the angles, the outfit. It's giving budgetttt, she slayed this!

Rosalia - Hmmm, this might be your weakest entry this round tbh. The white background is a bit jarring, I love the skin showing yes queen!! but the outfit itself is just okay. It feels a little lackluster especially for being all gold. 

Rihanna - I've never loved this photoshoot tbh :monkey: it gives budget but its a bit too busy, Rihanna's beauty is hidden in this shot, the editing is really bad too and Rihanna looks bored. Since we're judging the outfits though, I will say that the headpiece is really nice, and i LOVE that puffy coat moment. 

Mariah Carey - whew the RISK TAKING!!! Well this IS a fashion moment, it's by far the most memorable picture of the round. The way she matched her outfit with the setting...exactly..... This really is a fun shot and she's trailblazing the comfort glamour sector of the fashion industry. Also idk why but the white ankle socks took me out ajkdfsdf

Ciara - Oh this is such a SERVE. The butterflies holding her hair is giving editorial, it wouldn't work anywhere else besides on print. I loveee the outfit too, like we're not used to turtleneck dresses from ADIDAS. Very strong entry, loved this!!

Tinashe - The posing - yup!!!! The highlight is definitely her hair, so stun, the outfit itself is cute, the blue with brown together works well, it's a very interesting outfit. 

Shakira - The posing - yup!!!! [2] I will say though, this feels more like a music video still or an outfit from a tour rather than "fashion editorial". The outfit's a bit too simple and there's not really a concept going on like a lot of the other entries. This doesn't quite give "fashion moment" IMO. 

Kelly Clarkson - The candid shot oh wow! It's giving punk rock cowgirl, the boots and the ruffly dress are certainly an interesting pairing!!! I love the color. 

FKA Twigs - FKA serving yet another high fashion look!!! This looks like it was picked fresh from a runway, you definitely made sure to choose a photo that clearly highlighted a fashion forward outfit, and she looks so stunning! 

:heart: @Hey Dude @Kylie Verzosa @blackoutbaby @Overprotected @Dessy @ZORBIT @Julia Fox @Legend E @Invisibility @Yvess :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=1200,1200,1000,1000,0,0,500,500&sum=2loooHxqSk8

EriKills Critiques

giphy.gif

Music Video Moment

Madonna - it's a very pretty flamenco dress, wish we could see the corset a little better since it's so gorgeous but I love the drama captured in this shot + the styling is great!! The polka dots are a little fugly but that's the only complaint I have. 

Rosalia - the "SLAY?!!" in the screenshot aksldjfjf we love subliminal messaging!!! The giant cross as the centerpiece, the all blue denim + fur coat, bell bottoms....like everything about this outfit is truly a "SLAY?!!" indeed tbh! 

Rihanna - Hmmm I think the outfit is cute....I like the coat but the rest of the outfit feels a little bit pedestrian, like something you'd find at the mall... not really a "fashion moment" especially coming after Rosalia's similarly blue denim look. 

Mariah Carey - Love the color and material of the outfit! It's super interesting, fun and bright. I do just wish the skirt gave a little bit more, like if it was a bit more highwaisted, or a fuller skirt to even out the proportions of the top. 

Ciara - You picked a great gif to highlight the strengths of this outfit, the flowiness of the dress is gorgeous and I love the color on Ci. The dress itself just looks a smidge off the rack which takes away from the "fashion moment" aspect of the outfit. 

Tinashe - Oh this is a SERVE!!! I love that the outfit gives us a CONCEPT, Little Bo Peep couture, the structure, the pearls, this is a fashion moment for sure!!

Shakira - Oh Shakira looks STUNNING. She oozes sex appeal despite showing no skin, the outfit is tailored well, and I love the color. Another outfit where it gives "fashion moment"

Kelly Clarkson - I'm not "wowed" but its certainly not a bad dress by any means. Kelly looks good here, it's simple, cute. 

FKA Twigs - I loveeee this color on her. It's a very interesting outfit, the bagginess of the sleeves/bottoms contrasting against the skin. I don't know that I LOVE the outfit, I go from thinking it's ugly to appreciating it's uniqueness. I appreciate the risk you took with this choice and it definitely gives fashion MOMENT over some of the other entries. 

kills1.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

Madonna - Such a good look! I love the risque titties popping out, the thigh high boots, the accessories. The gothic vibes work well on Madonna!!! 

Rosalia - the head to toe print - a fashion MOMENT! This is a great outfit of her being fashionable while still maintaining - and elevating - her staple streetwear style +  it stands out as being the only non dress of this round. 

Rihanna - queen of the red carpet fashion!! This is perfection, the diamonds from head to toe, on a see through dress at that. Such a stunning outfit. 

Mariah Carey - it doesn't scream "fashion moment" but this is definitely one of Mariah's best looks. The mermaid dress silhouette, the slimming black, it's classic and simple but she looks great. 

Ciara - Oh wow the material! LOVE the unconventional feel of the outfit, she looks gorgeous. Wish she had picked a better shoe though nnnn

Tinashe - LOVEEE the drama of that big ass bow!! Latex is always a fun material and the bright pink makes this memorable and a "fashion moment" . She could have used a different purse but I love the rest of this outfit!

Shakira - the accessories are kind of my favorite part of this outfit. Love the glasses, the purse, the shoes like she really really ate with those. I think the dress itself is cute...not the most exciting but she looks good and hot. 

Kelly Clarkson - nnn, the shoulders are a bit ill fitting, and not her toes peaking behind the drapes, cmon out dont be shy ladies!!! Can't quite determine if I love or hate the fringe, but it's definitely a very interesting outfit!!! 

FKA Twigs - Oh STUNNING!!! The veil serves drama, she looks so ethereal here. Love this. 

Fashion Editorial Moment

Madonna - oh wow she's giving GODDESS. I love the headpiece, the angles, the outfit. It's giving budgetttt, she slayed this!

Rosalia - Hmmm, this might be your weakest entry this round tbh. The white background is a bit jarring, I love the skin showing yes queen!! but the outfit itself is just okay. It feels a little lackluster especially for being all gold. 

Rihanna - I've never loved this photoshoot tbh :monkey: it gives budget but its a bit too busy, Rihanna's beauty is hidden in this shot, the editing is really bad too and Rihanna looks bored. Since we're judging the outfits though, I will say that the headpiece is really nice, and i LOVE that puffy coat moment. 

Mariah Carey - whew the RISK TAKING!!! Well this IS a fashion moment, it's by far the most memorable picture of the round. The way she matched her outfit with the setting...exactly..... This really is a fun shot and she's trailblazing the comfort glamour sector of the fashion industry. Also idk why but the white ankle socks took me out ajkdfsdf

Ciara - Oh this is such a SERVE. The butterflies holding her hair is giving editorial, it wouldn't work anywhere else besides on print. I loveee the outfit too, like we're not used to turtleneck dresses from ADIDAS. Very strong entry, loved this!!

Tinashe - The posing - yup!!!! The highlight is definitely her hair, so stun, the outfit itself is cute, the blue with brown together works well, it's a very interesting outfit. 

Shakira - The posing - yup!!!! [2] I will say though, this feels more like a music video still or an outfit from a tour rather than "fashion editorial". The outfit's a bit too simple and there's not really a concept going on like a lot of the other entries. This doesn't quite give "fashion moment" IMO. 

Kelly Clarkson - The candid shot oh wow! It's giving punk rock cowgirl, the boots and the ruffly dress are certainly an interesting pairing!!! I love the color. 

FKA Twigs - FKA serving yet another high fashion look!!! This looks like it was picked fresh from a runway, you definitely made sure to choose a photo that clearly highlighted a fashion forward outfit, and she looks so stunning! 

:heart: @Hey Dude @Kylie Verzosa @blackoutbaby @Overprotected @Dessy @ZORBIT @Julia Fox @Legend E @Invisibility @Yvess :heart:

thank you so much for the critiques sis! :heart2:

5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0GzZgSzr.png 5701c1ccebe6b98d58c91bf8ede8607a_anim.gif&ehk=0%2BP2x2ohVH5Lx89hMQYW2w2oHm5MzXc7NbynwGbHA5g=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

IyQOLGR.gif

J7ZqGRK.png

Rosalia - The top is really cool I've never thought of using a cross that way!

Rihanna - The 3 pieces work really good together to give a modern twist on the double denim style.

Mariah Carey - I like how even the purse matches the main outfit's texture that's a really good detail.

Ciara - This gif is really good to show the movement of the dress, the floral feel of the dress really fits with the nature environment.

Tinashe - Interesting spin on a Victorian dress! The hat accessories are a good detail. I also like that you included the shoes.

Shakira - Very sleek and modern

Kelly Clarkson - This reminds me of a dress I really like in Sims 4 City Living. I like the matching gold elements, good detail.

FKA Twigs - I can feel Xtina inspo for this one, the oversized coat contrasts good with the pants.

8FoDmDK.png

Rosalia - This reminds me of that one E! episode about the louis vuitton pattern back in 2006, the patterns works good on the clothes.

Rihanna - Roaring 20s glam! The see-through section really elevates the dress.

Mariah Carey - A very nice dress, I like the subtle striped pattern on it, adds depth to it.

Ciara - I love the concept of symmetry in asymmetry. I also like how the heels continue the theme of sharp lines the dress creates. 

Tinashe - Hiya Barbie! It's a really fun dress and the bow really seals the deal. 

Shakira - I have such a soft spot for tinted glasses like this. Adds a cool futuristic vibe. The heels are really interesting I didn't notice at first how tall they are. 

Kelly Clarkson - I love the details on the sleeves and the end of the dress, probably flows really nice IRL.

FKA Twigs - The texture is incredible on this dress. 

8zFVR7h.png

Rosalia - Interesting take on a mermaid! The bottom texture looks really detailed.

Rihanna - It's amazing how much effort went into her look. 

Mariah Carey - I love how she fit the color scheme of her outfit to that of Hello Kitty.

Ciara - I love the whimsy vibe of the butterflies. Such a cool spin on having your head in the clouds but her outfit shows she is still down to earth. This is really artistic. 

Tinashe - This is a really interesting look, I also like her pose it seals the deal of the striking vibe of the outfit.

Shakira - I like the different poses and those oversized boots are something I've never seen before.

Kelly Clarkson - I love the shade of purple and the softness of the dress, a good contrast to the hard leather texture of her shoes, showcases how Kelly can be confident yet emotional and approachable as well. 

FKA Twigs - Gosh that dress is to die for. I love bandana textures and black & white patterns like this. 

@Overprotected @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy @ZORBIT

@Legend E @Julia Fox @Invisibility

• Like 5

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

EriKills Critiques

giphy.gif

Music Video Moment

kills1.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

Fashion Editorial Moment

Thanks for redeeming yourself this round papi. I love you again:keir:

Edited by Kylie Verzosa

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

EriKills Critiques

giphy.gif

Music Video Moment

kills1.jpg

Red Carpet Moment

Fashion Editorial Moment

Now I wanna fight

BJ4SZVSGG4O7YWVAVAW6QFIQ7Q.jpg

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

the ever rotating roster of guest judges will post crits and we old hags can finally rest

cvnty move by madonna when she hasn't won yet wow

hello players esp to the players who are asking for critiques from the judges, next round is the final two rounds of the game til we reach finale so i am hoping to also see those.

i already requested the resident judges to post their critiques if they can during those final two rounds plus one finale round. hopefully they hear me out. if not, I've done my best already. sorry in advance.

thank you for all of your efforts and I can't wait to know who wins this game so I can finally do an atrl hiatus xoxo

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

anyways just waiting for @MusicLoverDude then I'll do the results

also, happy 10th or 15th year anniversary on atrl legend xoxo

56 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hello players esp to the players who are asking for critiques from the judges, next round is the final two rounds of the game til we reach finale so i am hoping to also see those.

i already requested the resident judges to post their critiques if they can during those final two rounds plus one finale round. hopefully they hear me out. if not, I've done my best already. sorry in advance.

thank you for all of your efforts and I can't wait to know who wins this game so I can finally do an atrl hiatus xoxo

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

Well you don't need to wait??

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

anyways just waiting for @MusicLoverDude then I'll do the results

also, happy 10th or 15th year anniversary on atrl legend xoxo

Sorry for being so fashionably late. 

Tonight. I promise. 

It's 15th anniversary btw 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

It's 15th anniversary btw 

happy annivHERsary!

12 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

happy annivHERsary!

I"m a dude and I have always identified as one...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I"m a dude and I have always identified as one...