๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Got CBC's scores

and guest judge Jone too as well.

ย 

waiting for MLD, SJ and Eri

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Got CBC's scores

ย 

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

then I'll give them +0.5 to even it out

ย 

spacer.png

i see you switched meths for maths

754DE858-81DB-42C0-8BFA-6BFDDCB10309.thu

24 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Got CBC's scores

ย 

But I sent my scores yesterdayย 

36 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

But I sent my scores yesterdayย 

oooop i saw it now lol

11 hours ago, CBC said:

kinda wanna deduct 1 point from everyone cuz one of you ate so hard the point difference should be bigger

Ty icon

29 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Thanksgiving is OVER! Where are the crits? @EriKills

ย 

ย 

They always have an excuseย 

MLD's Critiques

ย 

ย 

@Overprotectedย - Mariah Careyย 
This was pretty good. She has a lot of swagger in addition to the vocals. It flows together pretty well.

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - Madonna

Honestly, was a little bored by this. Like, it's perfectly fine but it doesn't really keep my attention.

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Rihanna

YESSSSSS! Attitude is there, fashion is there, stage presence is there. this song truly does go off live and Rihanna made sure that happened.ย 

ย 

@Dessyย - Ciaraย 

Another great performance. Nicki's entrance was a slay, Ciara's dancing and vocals were a slay. Both songs go off live and Ciara really made sure they did as well.

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - Rosalia

Her best performance even if i'm pretty sure you sent this already. (I remember the dancers serving nipple last time). She has stage presence when she needs to. So yeah, good.ย 

ย 

@ZORBITย - Tinashe

The choreo was great. Tinashe sounded great. Just wish the camera didn't keep panning away from them. Took away from the experience. Otherwise this was good.

ย 

@Legend Eย - Kelly Clarkson

You can tell she really put in the effort to be the rock chick. Her vocals are pretty good here although you can tell she's pitchy at times. Still, the energy is there. Not bad.

ย 

@Julia Foxย - Shakira

I like the dancing here and it led to Shakira's song which was also great. Nice job!

ย 

@Invisibilityย - FKA Twigs

I love the Eras Tour aesthetics going on here. FKA really sounds beautiful and the performance is one of her best. Great job.ย 

ย 

@Yvessย @stupidjockย @CBCย 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Maybe stop giving attitude to people who have jobs and/or lives outside of here.ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

they = onika

an excuse = burgersย 

IMG_6262.thumb.jpeg.71b3ce79be179d375c4d

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

we are getting new Natalia Kills album before this game ends

ย 

and she's not even making music anymore

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

the way nicki was gonna be able to use the pinkprint 2... tbf i dont think it would help her much

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CBC said:

the way nicki was gonna be able to use the pinkprint 2... tbf i dont think it would help her much

SCREAMING

• Haha 1

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=

ย 

Non-Fired EriKills Critiques

ย 

@Overprotectedย - If you could just cut out the first 2:30 minutes, IMO nothing really happens vocally and performance wise, though it picks up drastically at this point since we finally get vocals + those shimmy shimmy shakes Mariah better werk! Tbh since Mariah isnโ€™t the best dancer a performance that really highlighted her vocals + natural charisma could have done better? It feels like you searched for a performance that had a passable dance break because of the โ€œdanceโ€ portion of the round but you sacrificed highlighting Mariahโ€™s vocals in doing so.ย 

ย 

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - The Latino speaking in the beginning oh sheโ€™s getting 10โ€™s, reina!!! I found Madonnaโ€™s performance in this captivating with her dancing, she had nice enough vocals, plus the energy of the song kept my attention throughout.ย 

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Honestly my bar was low for Rih but this was a solid entry. You have a tough job this round with Rihanna but did a good job finding a performance that plays to her strengths - her natural charisma. Itโ€™s really not the most vocally or choreography impressive performance especially compared to some of the other entries but the natural CHARISMA of her just walking the runway, like sheโ€™s so cvnty ughย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - This performance doesnโ€™t showcase Rosalia at ALLโ€ฆ.I donโ€™t really know why you would go with this entry when she can sing AND dance way better than what was shown. This performance doesnโ€™t particularly highlight either, and the production isnโ€™t even that exciting? Iโ€™m left rather disappointed/bored after watching this tbh, which is a shame considering how great of a performer Rosalia is.ย 

ย 

@Dessyย - QUEEN RIRI EATING the first minute EXACTLY!!! Iconic first minute aside, hmm the vocals werenโ€™t the strongest IMO/felt a little rough at times?? It was a little distracting. Aside from that, Ciaraโ€™s dancing is undeniably greatโ€ฆ..this did a cute enough job of showcasing thatโ€ฆ..

ย 

@ZORBITย - Oh Tinashe ATE IT UP!!! This is a strong entry because you found a performance that showcases both the vocals AND the dancing. We got some cute choreo/dance breaks but we also have moments where sheโ€™s just singing and doing it nicely! I will have to check this Tinashe person out she seems like a QUEEN!!!

ย 

@Legend Eย - Vocally this is def one of the stronger entries this round! Iโ€™ve never really known of Kelly as a performer but she was really engaging with the crowd, her band mates, she had everyone dancing and having a good time, it gave me FOMO tbh!!! The rain was a fun touch to the performance - loved the rock vibes overall. So many aspects of the performance I enjoyed - definitely one of the stronger entries of the round IMO.

ย 

@Julia Foxย - The intro is so dramatic and camp. Sheโ€™s so so so mesmerizing in this, the way itโ€™s just Shakira fully captivating the audience, no backup dancers, no high end production but still an amazing performance that showcases just how great of a performer she is. The vocals were also great throughout, Ojos Asรญ gave her some nice moments to let her voice shine.ย 

ย 

@Invisibilityย - Wow another amazing performance - both vocally and choreo wise. FKAโ€™s movements are just so fluid and natural, despite how challenging the choreo actually is. Sheโ€™s another pop girlie who doesnโ€™t need high end production to slay a performance, tho in it definitely elevated the performance in this case. You picked an entry that highlighted both her vocals and performance abilities and in both instances she did so amazingly! Great way to end this round.ย 

Edited by EriKills
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

14 hours ago, Dessy said:

Thanksgiving is OVER! Where are the crits? @EriKills

ย 

ย 

The Black Friday and Small Business Saturday erasureโ€ฆ.yikesโ€ฆ.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, EriKills said:

ArvChPCkKJJBhrENIzBV1U.jpg?op=focus&val=

ย 

Non-Fired EriKills Critiques

ย 

@Overprotectedย - If you could just cut out the first 2:30 minutes, IMO nothing really happens vocally and performance wise, though it picks up drastically at this point since we finally get vocals + those shimmy shimmy shakes Mariah better werk! Tbh since Mariah isnโ€™t the best dancer a performance that really highlighted her vocals + natural charisma could have done better? It feels like you searched for a performance that had a passable dance break because of the โ€œdanceโ€ portion of the round but you sacrificed highlighting Mariahโ€™s vocals in doing so.ย 

ย 

ย 

@Hey Dudeย - The Latino speaking in the beginning oh sheโ€™s getting 10โ€™s, reina!!! I found Madonnaโ€™s performance in this captivating with her dancing, she had nice enough vocals, plus the energy of the song kept my attention throughout.ย 

ย 

@blackoutbabyย - Honestly my bar was low for Rih but this was a solid entry. You have a tough job this round with Rihanna but did a good job finding a performance that plays to her strengths - her natural charisma. Itโ€™s really not the most vocally or choreography impressive performance especially compared to some of the other entries but the natural CHARISMA of her just walking the runway, like sheโ€™s so cvnty ughย 

ย 

@Kylie Verzosaย - This performance doesnโ€™t showcase Rosalia at ALLโ€ฆ.I donโ€™t really know why you would go with this entry when she can sing AND dance way better than what was shown. This performance doesnโ€™t particularly highlight either, and the production isnโ€™t even that exciting? Iโ€™m left rather disappointed/bored after watching this tbh, which is a shame considering how great of a performer Rosalia is.ย 

ย 

@Dessyย - QUEEN RIRI EATING the first minute EXACTLY!!! Iconic first minute aside, hmm the vocals werenโ€™t the strongest IMO/felt a little rough at times?? It was a little distracting. Aside from that, Ciaraโ€™s dancing is undeniably greatโ€ฆ..this did a cute enough job of showcasing thatโ€ฆ..

ย 

@ZORBITย - Oh Tinashe ATE IT UP!!! This is a strong entry because you found a performance that showcases both the vocals AND the dancing. We got some cute choreo/dance breaks but we also have moments where sheโ€™s just singing and doing it nicely! I will have to check this Tinashe person out she seems like a QUEEN!!!

ย 

@Legend Eย - Vocally this is def one of the stronger entries this round! Iโ€™ve never really known of Kelly as a performer but she was really engaging with the crowd, her band mates, she had everyone dancing and having a good time, it gave me FOMO tbh!!! The rain was a fun touch to the performance - loved the rock vibes overall. So many aspects of the performance I enjoyed - definitely one of the stronger entries of the round IMO.

ย 

@Julia Foxย - The intro is so dramatic and camp. Sheโ€™s so so so mesmerizing in this, the way itโ€™s just Shakira fully captivating the audience, no backup dancers, no high end production but still an amazing performance that showcases just how great of a performer she is. The vocals were also great throughout, Ojos Asรญ gave her some nice moments to let her voice shine.ย 

ย 

@Invisibilityย - Wow another amazing performance - both vocally and choreo wise. FKAโ€™s movements are just so fluid and natural, despite how challenging the choreo actually is. Sheโ€™s another pop girlie who doesnโ€™t need high end production to slay a performance, tho in it definitely elevated the performance in this case. You picked an entry that highlighted both her vocals and performance abilities and in both instances she did so amazingly! Great way to end this round.ย 

Ok

Not judge Natalia Kills being possessed by MLD's spirit of the past in the way she panned GODsalรญa

ย 

Otherwise ty for the praise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2