πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

The T with AB is officially closed. If you're really the ultimate TABS you're gonna make it on your own

giphy-37.gif?strip=all&quality=80

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CBC said:

The T with AB is officially closed. If you're really the ultimate TABS you're gonna make it on your own

giphy-37.gif?strip=all&quality=80

Does this mean you're not gonna be a judge anymore or just not share critiques?Β :chick3:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Does this mean you're not gonna be a judge anymore or just not share critiques?Β :chick3:

only critiques

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBC said:

only critiques

BjΓΆrk bless it's not the other oneΒ :worship2:

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

BjΓΆrk bless it's not the other oneΒ :worship2:

When she premiered Victimhood mv at my show ah thats history

My scores are inΒ :gaycat4:Β I might have to sit this one out too, my vacations are over and there's too much happening at onceΒ 

Edited by stupidjock

Just waitin for icon MLD :)

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

stream this bop I guessΒ 

oh wow, lemme give her a stream

The rounds are not extensive but i just think having alot of girls in the game and now with no eliminations will cause us to wait a whole week just to get the results

btw. I'm interested if anyones is up to discussion about Ray of Light music video.

Β 

I was thinking about this yesterday before sleep - the song it so otherwordly but I feel like the music video aged badly and it just looks kinda cheap now. But on the other hand it's a perfect product of its time

• Haha 1

Ray of Light video is a concept of world-wide locations, heavy 90s asthethic and fast moving shots.Β 

Β 

The track is described as having acid house elements, hench the video feels like an acid trip. You can also hear car horn sounds which further give the impression of fast moving cars.Β 

Madonna was inspired by world-wide cultures at this time which also makes sense with the shots from across the world. At the same time, it's personal to her because many of the shots are from New York City.Β 

In the bridge, she doesn't seem to wear makeup, you can clearly see her face lines and wrinkles. She's showing us that she is being "real" with us for this video.Β 

Β 

The music video is also heavily inspired byΒ Koyaanisqatsi, a non-narrative movie from 1982 that has been selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress for being "culturally, aesthetically, or historically significant" (Took this part from wiki).

Β 

In addition, Ray of Light is widely believed to be the inspiration behind the soundtrack of Spyro the Dragon. This makes sense because the soundtrack was the very last step of Spyro 1. Ray of Light the album came out in February, the track came out in April, and Spyro came out in September. Stewart Copeland (drummer of The Police) worked fast to produce the soundtrack, hench there are repeating motifs all across the soundtrack and overall short instrumentals.Β 

Β 

(Not AI, I wrote this myself except where noted).

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

The rounds are not extensive but i just think having alot of girls in the game and now with no eliminations will cause us to wait a whole week just to get the results

Tbh the elimination process itself added ~1-2 days every round. It should be faster now but weekend/holiday is just gonna slow down everyoneΒ :dies:

9 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Tbh the elimination process itself added ~1-2 days every round. It should be faster now but weekend/holiday is just gonna slow down everyoneΒ :dies:

This game is never going to end.Β :dies:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

TABS 3 in February.

Β 

Β 

Β 

:ahh:Β god this game should have its own wiki page at this point, with all the gates, judges, quitters, controversies, dramas

I can feed this thread into chatGPT and let it summarize everything (so far) as a wiki-style article lmao

Β 

I can then post it here or maybe request a special thread in Games Section that will serve as an archive for ATRL Games Section drama

15 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

I can feed this thread into chatGPT and let it summarize everything (so far) as a wiki-style article lmao

Β 

I can then post it here or maybe request a special thread in Games Section that will serve as an archive for ATRL Games Section drama

But how tho? Can he read the thread?Β 

3 hours ago, Queen. said:

i think whether we have a lot of girls or not, the judging will take long time.

Β 

i will postpone the "extensive" rounds like recreate an era, etc if it will take long time for everyone tbh.

Β 

i also want to move this game in a faster pace, believe me. i don't even play any other games on atrl now and i want to be inactive again but i just need to finish this game.

Β 

Β