👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

No more drama. Mind you, we started this game in August. 

like let's just crown you and end it

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CBC said:

like let's just crown you and end it

I agree with this chile

yasnickiminaj.gif

• Like 1

EVERYONE SENT IN!

LIUx91z.png

FIRST SMACKDOWN

Pdz10Dq.gif7QpMKp4.giflspVRzg.gif

@blackoutbaby vs @ZORBITvs @Kylie Verzosa

C U R R E N T    E R A

RIHANNA - NEEDED ME   |   TINASHE - NEEDS  |   ROSALIA - HENTAI

Spoiler

E M O T I O N A L 

RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE   |   TINASHE -WHO'S GONNA LOVE YOU TONIGHT  |   ROSALIA - BAGDAD

Spoiler

U L T I M A T E    E R A

RIHANNA - S&M   |  TINASHE -X / I CAN SEE THE FUTURE  |   ROSALIA - SAOKO

Spoiler

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC

guest judge: @♥jONE731♥

Edited by Yvess

LIUx91z.png

SECOND SMACKDOWN

KWo1gIM.gifuIPMWlZ.gifmsD35vX.gif

@Queen. vs @Julia Fox vs @Overprotected

C U R R E N T    E R A

NICKI - SUPER FREAKY GIRL  |    SHAKIRA - TQG  |   MARIAH - ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

Spoiler

E M O T I O N A L 

NICKI -  CRYING GAME  |  SHAKIRA -  NO |  MARIAH - WITHOUT YOU

Spoiler

1:17 - 5:35

U L T I M A T E    E R A

NICKI - POUND THE ALARM   |   SHAKIRA - LA TORTURA   |  MARIAH - HONEY

Spoiler

Edited by Yvess

LIUx91z.png

THIRD SMACKDOWN

wKUNxWb.gifyMyU8wM.gif

WzzCkFd.gifJo0liX9.gif

@Invisibility vs @Hey Dude vs @Dessy vs @Legend E

C U R R E N T    E R A

FKA - TEARS IN THE CLUB   |  MADONNA - MEDELLIN   |  CIARA -  FOREVER  | KELLY - LOVE SO SOFT

Spoiler

E M O T I O N A L 

FKA - DON'T JUDGE ME  |   MADONNA - GOD CONTROL |   CIARA -  SORRY  | KELLY -BECAUSE OF YOU

Spoiler

U L T I M A T E    E R A

FKA - SAD DAY |  MADONNA - RAY OF LIGHT  |  CIARA -  GOODIES  |  KELLY - NEVER AGAIN

Spoiler

Edited by Yvess

YES,  A WHITE TIARA HAS BEEN USED FOR MISS @Legend E

stknQn2.png

White Tiara

more details when results are out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

For a moment I expected actual hentai

:suburban:

omggggggg iCONic if ever hahaaha

• Haha 1

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

1. The judges will rank the entries from BEST -BETTER - GOOD. 

BEST: 10

BETTER: 8

GOOD: 7

note: for THIRD SMACKDOWN GROUP, since there are 4 players in it, there will be 1 BEST, 2 BETTER, 1 GOOD

2. For each round, the video from each group with the lowest score will be axed from competing in the next round.

3. For sure, most music videos can have a mix of those categories and that is fine, we will judge the specific category assigned to your video

WHAT'S AT STAKE?

Category 1: 10 PLAYERS will play, will be trimmed down to 7

Category 2: 7 PLAYERS will play, will be trimmed down to 3

Category 3: 3 PLAYERS will play (all 3 will get an ULTIMATE TABS TIARA each)

and then the highest scoring video wins the round hailing her as The Ultimate TABS of the round which will give her the power to block a certain player from earning an Ultimate TABS Tiara on the next round

FIRST SMACKDOWN CRITIQUES

BY YVESS

B5s=&risl=1&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 

Pdz10Dq.gif7QpMKp4.giflspVRzg.gif

@blackoutbaby vs @ZORBITvs @Kylie Verzosa

C U R R E N T    E R A

This mini-round was hard to judge! I stan Rihanna's revenge tropes on her music videos so much plus the cinematog in it is outstanding! Miss Tinashe's grocery night out in NEEDS is enjoyable to watch, i love seeing her dance and have fun in an uncommon setting, props to ya! As for Rosalia, I was shocked to see the title but I know I am in for a great ride when I watched the first 15 seconds! VERY STRONG material for this round, you girls should be proud!

E M O T I O N A L 

Rihanna in this era is so unmatched IMO esp when it comes to music videos, the song and video worked well together which I love! Tinashe said "lemme give you a storyline while I serve a cute emotional track as well", plus points for that fine man, ugh i love it! Rosalia sending Bagdag is a no-brainer, tried and tested video to give us the feels. 

U L T I M A T E    E R A

I am in love with all of the music videos in this group, makes it so hard to choose the ranks!

Tinashe served fashion, vfx and choreography! Rihanna served SEX! Rosalia served quirkiness and choreo!

GOD BLESS THE 3 OF Y'ALL, YOU ALL SLAYED!

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

Not Kelly crawling her way out of the tomb!! And getting a pass for being the one girl who has 0 videos in her latest era :deadbanana2: we stan

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Not Kelly crawling her way out of the tomb!! And getting a pass for being the one girl who has 0 videos in her latest era :deadbanana2: we stan

yupppppp..... her low cost recent era can't produce an mv so she is going with her most recent proper era lols

42 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

For a moment I expected actual hentai

:suburban:

Let's make one if u like :-*

• Haha 1

SECOND SMACKDOWN CRITIQUES

BY YVESS

tenor.gif?itemid=7512351

KWo1gIM.gifuIPMWlZ.gifmsD35vX.gif

@Queen. vs @Julia Fox vs @Overprotected

C U R R E N T   E R A

Nicki opening this round with her bop track works well with my barbie fantasy today so yeah, i love this music video and song to death! Time to do cardio today with this track on repeat! The music video for this song is SUPERB! For Miss Shaki Shaki, I must say that she did not look her age and for this to be in her current era is just a testament to her beauty and that registers well when I watched this video, the different settings and transitions to it are cool! As for Mimi, she is indeed the queen of Christmas and I love this season coz it is a reminder of my innocence and fun old times in the past! WERK DIVAS!!

E M O T I O N A L

Can I just say that I did not expect Nicki and Shakira doing some dramatic crying scenes in their music videos? Nicki serving storyline with a fine man makes my bussy go emotional and cream at the same time. Shakira's music video reminds me of The Voice Within music video and it is way way more emotional than X! I am pleasantly surprised! Mariah did a risky choice and sent in this video, i felt the feels as she reach every high note! This round is a great one too for this group xoxo.

U L T I M A T E   E R A

YOU GIRLS ATE THIS UP SO MUCH!

Nicki made me miss my Just Dance days on my wii! The festivities in this music video and the party vibe is so contagious. GREAT JOB!

Miss Shaki served choreography and sex, something that she handles with class!

Miss Mariah, you know you have us on chokehold with HONEY! YOU DID THAT!

• Like 1

WILL now rest for a bit xoxo

2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Where's everyoneee

they are all gone or sumn lol

THIRD SMACKDOWN CRITIQUES

BY YVESS

wKUNxWb.gifyMyU8wM.gif

WzzCkFd.gifJo0liX9.gif

@Invisibility vs @Hey Dude vs @Dessy vs @Legend E

C U R R E N T    E R A

Everyone brought their a-games in this minieound. Props for FKA serving great artisitic vision, Madonna and Ciara sending fine men to grace their well thoughf of mvs and Kelly serving cute visuals to a feel good track. I enjoyed all four videos but the one who will take the BEST spot in my ranking is pretty obvious because it stands out from the pack so well.

E M O T I O N A L

The entries in this mini round were lit af! I love the movie-esque concept of Madonna here. It is quite long but it was worth it. FKA served again with great VFX and the concept is out of this world. The MVPs tho for me here were Ciara and Kelly, I love the storyline and how they also emote while singing in the music video. GREAT JOB Y'ALL!

U L T I M A T E    E R A

it was so nice to see Sad Day be senf and compete in the right round of this game finally. This is so conceptual at its finest

Speaking of conceptual, Madge SLAYED with RoL so hard with the beauty she exude as well. My favorite visuals from her!

Ciara serving with Goodies is an absolute no-brainer entry, that music video makes me want to party hard!

I've been very vocal with my take on My December and Kelly, you are so sickening to honor that era once again! Having her most angriest music video here fits so well with my rocker chic fantasy!

An absoulte smasha round for the four of you!

It will be later tonight for me.