๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

well last season u also benefited from wildcard sis lmao

end me a bitย :chick1:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip Fierce you got robbed of that tiara from random posts but I was rooting for you we just couldnโ€™t give you one because that would be too many tiarasย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thanks 1

That reminds me I wanted to make that live quiz for tiara but never done it because I got scared it would cause another drama so I just hoped people forgot about it and they did, it worked. I came up with some sick questions tho, like who gagged us with receipts on bridge roundย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Rip Fierce you got robbed of that tiara from random posts but I was rooting for you we just couldnโ€™t give you one because that would be too many tiarasย 

i was hoping fiercE will send something this round but maybe she doesn't want to be eliminated again if she returns to the game idk

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

That reminds me I wanted to make that live quiz for tiara but never done it because I got scared it would cause another drama so I just hoped people forgot about it and they did, it worked. I came up with some sick questions tho, like who gagged us with receipts on bridge roundย 

I HATE U FOR THIS LMAOOO

39 minutes ago, fiercE said:

That Fierce didn't even bother checking dead chat :coffee2:

the dead girls pm chat is now deleted lol

42 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

end me a bitย :chick1:

bjork-fighting.gif

ย 

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

What bridge roundย 

The one where you sent Nothing Fails and I gave you 11/10 and wrote a whole story around it about my childhood it all went to **** cause someone checked geniusย 

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I HATE U FOR THIS LMAOOO

You know I just save this thread from another gate cause of timezones, donโ€™t blame me blame my traumaย 

17 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

ย I just hoped people forgot about it and they did, it worked.ย 

Oh sis I didn't forget. I didn't bring it up because I got what I wanted with the other one.ย 

And I'm not saying anything right now on what happened with this "twist" of a game.ย 

12 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

You know I just save this thread from another gate cause of timezones, donโ€™t blame me blame my traumaย 

well to be fair, it is hard to do twists or do advantage giving tasks without being gaslighted at it here in this game so yeah i feel u. we got the same trauma.

17 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Oh sis I didn't forget. I didn't bring it up because I got what I wanted with the other one.ย 

And I'm not saying anything right now on what happened with this "twist" of a game.ย 

Oh but the twist is yet to comeย :-*ย 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Oh but the twist is yet to comeย :-*ย 

:siptea:

I think our busy hoest and judge should go on and PTC while they're hanging around hereย :-*

8 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I think our busy hoest and judge should go on and PTC while they're hanging around hereย :-*

Well itโ€™s 2 am here but Iโ€™m gonna do my PTC first thing in the morningย :gaycat4:

10 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

will do it in a bit. just woke up so i need to eat my breakfast hihi

Breakfast gives me PTSD of the high school days where I was being starved and a bowl of cereal was the only proper meal I was able to get.ย 

• Haha 1

ย ROUND 13 - YVESS CRITIQUES

vgJ8NNj.pngย  ย  ย 

beyonce.gif

LOOKS

ย 

Ciara @Dessy
I like the route you chose to show her versatility in terms of looks. She looked so beautiful in both looks which will always be her brand. Great job!

ย 

Kelly @Legend E
That sexy siren look is something I did not expect to see. This is a testament that Kelly is not just one note in terms of looks, nice thought process on this.

ย 

Madonna @Hey Dude
Okay, I live for the queen of reinvention for this round since versatility is her game tbh. I love the hairstyles and makeup, I kinda wish tho I can see full looks but nevertheless, I can see your vision and it is actually great!

ย 

Rosalia @Kylie Verzosa
Okay, werk! Queen of streetwear to fashion gala evolution. I actually dig that Shibuya crossing look and it made me miss that place even more. That blood red gown is so gorgeous! The versatility is on point!

ย 

Tinashe @ZORBIT
Similar to what I love from Rosalia, I can see how Tinashe is such an innovator in her fashion concepts and it makes me want to see more. Street wear to couture, Tinashe will always be famous.

ย 

Nicki Minaj @Queen.
The contrast is so visible! The fairy tale queen versus the fairy tale villainess is what I see. Love this approach!

ย 

Rihanna @blackoutbaby
You annihilated the other girls in this portion of this round. I've been wanting to see that Medusa look be played here in this game and thank you because it blended well with the family woman photo you also chose. Great job!

ย 

Mariah Carey @Overprotected
Just when I thought, Rihanna can take the cake of this portion, here you are making me feel so confused with your wonderfully played photos! I love the rainbow to monochromatic color schemes. God! Perfect!

ย 

@stupidjock

@MusicLoverDude

@CBC

@lacy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Breakfast gives me PTSD of the high school days where I was being starved and a bowl of cereal was the only proper meal I was able to get.ย 

ooop so sorry bb :(

ย ROUND 13 - YVESS CRITIQUES

vgJ8NNj.pngย  ย  ย 

beyonce.gif

LOOKS

ย 

@Invisibility

Okay, werk miss cultural appropriation! The contrasting concepts for the looks are giving me so much life. Especially the second photo. Perfect!

@Julia Fox

Can I just say that you did not only sent in for wildcard round but I guess with that chandelier-esque look, you kinda redeemed yourself from the campy round you were eliminated. You channelled Katy in that so yeah, props to you mawma! The regal black gown look is elegant and looks good on her. Great job!

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Yas stan

She saw Madonna wearing a kimono and said let me get me some of that

• Like 1