👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

The real question here is why aren't those tiaras playable anymore? There are alot more rounds left in this game to cut out any tiara. 

Wait, I shouldn't leak that info :toofunny3: Let me edit.

Because y'all can't use tiaras in entertaining way 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Wait, I shouldn't leak that info :toofunny3: Let me edit.

Because y'all can't use tiaras in entertaining way 

Did someone have an issue with playing those tiaras?

I mean I get if it was close to the top 3 but girl we still have 7 girls + 1(me) in the game right now and probably going to have two more girls (wildcard) added in the mix

2 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Did someone have an issue with playing those tiaras?

I mean I get if it was close to the top 3 but girl we still have 7 girls + 1 me in the game right now and probably going to have two more girls (wildcard) added in the mix

ofc not, I was just joking. There is a reason why tiaras won't be usable but I don't know if I can spoil it so maybe @Yvess can say something more about it 

I mean you'll just have to rely on alliances like y'all have all game 

7 hours ago, Jai said:

being dead was absolute ass I hope the rest of you have been having a terrible time!:chick3:

4 hours ago, Jai said:

Oop. Even though she gave me the boot I am glad Nicki has persevered and made it far, I guess chile :chick3:

i miss seeing you here sis! hope u join the wildcard xoxo

6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Good luck to everyone and for the eliminated girls if they aren’t gonna serve then don’t send **** because that put us on danger 

this makes total sense! love how cutthroat you are in a very good way tbh

Happy that SJ and Khalyan talked it out already. :heart:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Queen. said:

The real question here is why aren't those tiaras playable anymore? There are alot more rounds left in this game to cut out any tiara. 

Time is the ultimate truth teller. Don't worry, I assure you it will all make sense xoxo

3 hours ago, Queen. said:

Time is the ultimate truth teller. Don't worry, I assure you it will all make sense xoxo

5 hours ago, Overprotected said:

that's mine omg thank u

you made me stan Bjork!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

ofc not, I was just joking. There is a reason why tiaras won't be usable but I don't know if I can spoil it so maybe @Yvess can say something more about it 

We will keep our lips sealed for now about that. After this round, we will announce why xoxo

ENTRY UPDATE:

alive girls: 1/8

dead girls: 1/?

vgJ8NNj.png

Hello, TABSistrens!

giphy.gif

Hi TABS! Welcome to your 13th Challenge!

Being the ULTIMATE TABS, versatile talent and looks is a MUST-HAVE quality you should possess.

This round we will ask you to submit a

PHOTO + SONG + EXPLANATION

since we are heading to the NEW PHASE of the GAME after this round.

What to Do

PHOTO

Send in 2 photos of your artist that represents how they can show versatile looks.. It should be two looks or two different concepts it depends on you.

Score: 4/4

SONG

Send in 2 songs of your artist that represents versatility as an artist. It should be two different genres or song meaning/concepts it depends on you.

Socre: 4/4

EXPLANATION

Send in an explanation to justify your choices

Score: 2/2

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

SAMPLE ENTRY:

BEYONCE (this entry was from TOUCH IT of S1)

Spoiler

giphy_s.gif&ehk=a3SLmc3iMprChKxJ4cQLvCZB      5xhhvpyfs256.jpg

beyonce shows true versatility throughout her whole career. she’s able to serve many different concepts and here are two different examples that are very different from one another.  she was able to pull off a dark evil queen in one picture and the exact opposite in the next photo where she’s viewed as an innocent woman full of many different colors around her.

blow & daddy lessons

throughout the many years of beyonce’s musical career, she created many songs under the pop and r&b genres but still has a lot more versatility. even within the genre of r&b, beyonce has experimented many different genres within it. blow experiments with both disco and funk while still staying true to beyonce’s signature r&b sound. with daddy lessons, it shows a whole other side of beyonce where she experiments with both folk and country and sounds perfect doing it.

ELIMINATION:

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF ELIMINATION

WAIT FOR THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATED DEADLINE:

NOVEMBER 9TH, 7:00 PM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

:alexz:  @Legend E @Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT @Queen. :alexz:

:alexz: @Dessy @blackoutbaby @Hey Dude @Overprotected:alexz: 

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @lacy

HcMcGyT.png

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

vgJ8NNj.png

Related image

THIS ROUND IS ALSO THE WILDCARD/COMEBACK ROUND

calling the attentions of

@Moonlightbae @Born to Run @Insanity @thecptz @dejmieeen @Devon Robot 

@Psycho @Jai @Invisibility @Julia Fox @fiercE

(this is not mandatory but if you want to try it out, we will appreciate it)

What to Do

PHOTO

Send in 2 photos of your artist that represents how they can show versatile looks.. It should be two looks or two different concepts it depends on you.

Score: 4/4

SONG

Send in 2 songs of your artist that represents versatility as an artist. It should be two different genres or song meaning/concepts it depends on you.

Socre: 4/4

EXPLANATION

Send in an explanation to justify your choices

Score: 2/2

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

SAMPLE ENTRY:

BEYONCE (this entry was from TOUCH IT of S1)

Spoiler

giphy_s.gif&ehk=a3SLmc3iMprChKxJ4cQLvCZB      5xhhvpyfs256.jpg

beyonce shows true versatility throughout her whole career. she’s able to serve many different concepts and here are two different examples that are very different from one another.  she was able to pull off a dark evil queen in one picture and the exact opposite in the next photo where she’s viewed as an innocent woman full of many different colors around her.

blow & daddy lessons

throughout the many years of beyonce’s musical career, she created many songs under the pop and r&b genres but still has a lot more versatility. even within the genre of r&b, beyonce has experimented many different genres within it. blow experiments with both disco and funk while still staying true to beyonce’s signature r&b sound. with daddy lessons, it shows a whole other side of beyonce where she experiments with both folk and country and sounds perfect doing it.

PRIZE:

THE TOP-RANKING ENTRY EARNS A SLOT BACK IN THE GAME

AND GETS TO ELIMINATE AMONG THE BOTTOM TRIBUTES OF THE CURRENT TOP 8

UPDATED DEADLINE:

NOVEMBER 9TH, 7:00 PM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

oh wow

looks like you will win the wildcard by default omg love it

1 hour ago, CBC said:

oh let's get you a 10 @Overprotected

Bjork was a smasha last szn

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Gurl @Yvess not another 2 songs. I am running out of options :deadbanana4:

dont worry sis, this is the last round of TABS lol

46 minutes ago, Yvess said:

dont worry sis, this is the last round of TABS lol