👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE TO.....

tumblr_inline_pjtql6HHzt1rc3y39_400.gifv

Spoiler

faTZKdx.png

@fiercE

I hate to say this but you are sadly eliminated by the majority of the girls

You were the last CAMP DANGEROUS PLAYER LEFT STANDING and it is now the time to sashay away

But please know that you did not totally flop in this game, you succeeded in a lot of challenges and hope you are proud of your run!

Hopefully you will join us once wildcard round comes up

xoxo

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT WITH @fiercE's DEATH IN THIS GAME

A TIARA WAS ACTIVATED

YOU'VE BEEN CURSED - P!NK

giphy.gif

oIKMYW8.png

Black Tiara

The Power of Curse. If you get eliminated in an elimination ceremony, you can use this tiara to cast a curse on one of the remaining players from the game. 

Since this tiara is used on the top 10 phase,

the one that the holder chooses to put a curse on will automatically be part of the bottom tributes unless that player wins the round.

Edited by Yvess

giphy.gif

@fiercE already decided who to give the curse of the BLACK TIARA

and I will announce it once the results of the new round is revealed

Just now, Julia Fox said:

omg 

your camp dangerous sistah went out with a loud bang!

7 minutes ago, fiercE said:

giphy.gif

BB, you reached this phase of the game with such great performance, you should be proud! you def outdid your TABS S1 performance btw

TIME FOR THE NEW ROUND METHINKS

vgJ8NNj.png

Hello, TABSistrens!

giphy.gif

Hi TABS! Welcome to your 13th Challenge!

Being the ULTIMATE TABS, versatile talent and looks is a MUST-HAVE quality you should possess.

This round we will ask you to submit a

PHOTO + SONG + EXPLANATION

since we are heading to the NEW PHASE of the GAME after this round.

What to Do

PHOTO

Send in 2 photos of your artist that represents how they can show versatile looks.. It should be two looks or two different concepts it depends on you.

Score: 4/4

SONG

Send in 2 songs of your artist that represents versatility as an artist. It should be two different genres or song meaning/concepts it depends on you.

Socre: 4/4

EXPLANATION

Send in an explanation to justify your choices

Score: 2/2

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

SAMPLE ENTRY:

BEYONCE (this entry was from TOUCH IT of S1)

Spoiler

giphy_s.gif&ehk=a3SLmc3iMprChKxJ4cQLvCZB      5xhhvpyfs256.jpg

beyonce shows true versatility throughout her whole career. she’s able to serve many different concepts and here are two different examples that are very different from one another.  she was able to pull off a dark evil queen in one picture and the exact opposite in the next photo where she’s viewed as an innocent woman full of many different colors around her.

blow & daddy lessons

throughout the many years of beyonce’s musical career, she created many songs under the pop and r&b genres but still has a lot more versatility. even within the genre of r&b, beyonce has experimented many different genres within it. blow experiments with both disco and funk while still staying true to beyonce’s signature r&b sound. with daddy lessons, it shows a whole other side of beyonce where she experiments with both folk and country and sounds perfect doing it.

ELIMINATION:

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF ELIMINATION

WAIT FOR THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

DEADLINE:

NOVEMBER 9TH, 7:00 AM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

:alexz:  @Legend E @Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT @Queen. :alexz:

:alexz: @Dessy @blackoutbaby @Hey Dude @Overprotected:alexz: 

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @lacy

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HcMcGyT.png

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

vgJ8NNj.png

Related image

THIS ROUND IS ALSO THE WILDCARD/COMEBACK ROUND

calling the attentions of

@Moonlightbae @Born to Run @Insanity @thecptz @dejmieeen @Devon Robot 

@Psycho @Jai @Invisibility @Julia Fox @fiercE

(this is not mandatory but if you want to try it out, we will appreciate it)

What to Do

PHOTO

Send in 2 photos of your artist that represents how they can show versatile looks.. It should be two looks or two different concepts it depends on you.

Score: 4/4

SONG

Send in 2 songs of your artist that represents versatility as an artist. It should be two different genres or song meaning/concepts it depends on you.

Socre: 4/4

EXPLANATION

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

SAMPLE ENTRY:

BEYONCE (this entry was from TOUCH IT of S1)

Spoiler

giphy_s.gif&ehk=a3SLmc3iMprChKxJ4cQLvCZB      5xhhvpyfs256.jpg

beyonce shows true versatility throughout her whole career. she’s able to serve many different concepts and here are two different examples that are very different from one another.  she was able to pull off a dark evil queen in one picture and the exact opposite in the next photo where she’s viewed as an innocent woman full of many different colors around her.

blow & daddy lessons

throughout the many years of beyonce’s musical career, she created many songs under the pop and r&b genres but still has a lot more versatility. even within the genre of r&b, beyonce has experimented many different genres within it. blow experiments with both disco and funk while still staying true to beyonce’s signature r&b sound. with daddy lessons, it shows a whole other side of beyonce where she experiments with both folk and country and sounds perfect doing it.

PRIZE:

THE TOP-RANKING ENTRY EARNS A SLOT BACK IN THE GAME

AND GETS TO ELIMINATE AMONG THE BOTTOM TRIBUTES OF THE CURRENT TOP 8

DEADLINE:

NOVEMBER 9TH, 7:00 AM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

Edited by Yvess

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE CAN BE TWO RETURNING PLAYERS UNDER ONE CONDITION

giphy.gif

We will average the COMBINED scores of the CURRENT TOP 8

versus

the COMBINED average scores of the WILDCARD ENTRIES

if the WILDCARD ENTRIES AVERAGE SCORES BEATS THE AVERAGE SCORES OF THE CURRENT TOP 8,

INSTEAD OF JUST ONE GIRL TO RETURN, TWO GIRLS WILL GET TO RETURN IN THE GAME.

if this happens, the two wildcard players will decide who among the bottom tributes should go home. they must agree to send that one bottom tribute home.

Edited by Yvess

EXPLANATION

(MAX OF 200 WORDS)

:biblio:

3 minutes ago, fiercE said:

EXPLANATION

(MAX OF 200 WORDS)

:biblio:

ooop i forgot to update to remove the word limit xoxo

Black tiara? I just have to win then :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

someone drink with me, THAT mod is still downvoting my random posts

spacer.png

dm him on insta! this has to stahp ugh

3 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Black tiara? I just have to win then :giraffe:

well we are not yet announcing who Pink cursed tho :noparty: but i love the mentality!!!!

ENTRY UPDATE:

ALIVE GIRLS: 0/8

DEAD GIRLS: 1/?

Just now, Yvess said:

well we are not yet announcing who Pink cursed tho :noparty: but i love the mentality!!!!

Can't be too safe :bloo:

20 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Can't be too safe :bloo:

yeah we stan an ever ready queen

sharing here one of my favorite entries for this round in the past season xoxo

Spoiler

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-1-01.jpg

bjork-2017-jesse-kanda-dazed-04.jpg

I chose these pictures not only because they're great shots but to showcase the modeling versatility of Miss Guðmundsdóttir. In the first picture she's giving us innocent sex icon whose house just flooded (we love concepts!) while on the second one she's serving an abstract concept not meant to be understand by anyone but it's so intriguing, her artpop truly could mean anything!

Songs

Both written and produced by Björk I chose them because I think they're some of her best songs and very contrasting as well. First there's Pagan Poetry a haunting bop about having sex with her now ex-husband which utilizes music boxes and harps to create an unique sombre winter atmosphere. Hyperballad on the other hand is a more ambient pop track that incorporates house beats with a beautiful string section. The song deals with the hardships of being in a longtime relationship (can't relate) and having to convince yourself you still love that person :chick3:

Edited by Yvess