๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

32 minutes ago, khalyan said:

ย 

Itโ€™s easy to say this from your perspective when every single twist has benefited camp fierce, allowing yโ€™all to easily steamroll the competition without those same opportunities being given to those from other tribesย 

I've kept it cordially cute with you Ms. Simpson & I was really rooting for you, yes I suggested we boot you out first initially but your serves spoke for themselves & your entries as the game progressed impressed me showcasing TABS depth to the Dukes of Hazard Actress. So I'm shocked you WASTED your Tiara when no one voted for you & you still quit once you secured your Top10 slot; maybe direct this energy towards Mimi cause you did give up your spot for ha only to save the QUEEN your seething about

:cm:

Also let's not forget the public EMBARASSAMENT Camp Fierce went through in R1, as we could've consistently bombed from thereon w/both Nicki & Natalia but all I'm seeing so far are two other camps that had terrible communication skills & bad strategies from the get-go. IDK about your thinking but it's about acting quick & being thorough with the ones you choose to form an alliance with. There's so many avenues this game could've went from the start like a full backstabbing split alliance within Camp Fierce infiltrated by Dangerous & Renneigh or D&R Camps working together proficiently gunning to take out the big dogs, etc. the options were there! We, Camp Fierce, got our ducks in a row swiftly & NONE of the Round's outcomes so far were set up for our benefit. Just follow the rules & teamwork bby

ย 

PS read my R1 survivor confessional for How To WORK & SUCCESSFULLY deliver strategy

9350706692304311c7affb459dc11bbab636cb63

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hi, i do think all camps got the chance to decide their own fate but maybe the most important factor in making a successful run for a camp is the 3Cs, coordination - cooperation, communication

ย 

Not saying that Renny and Dangie camps didn't possess those, it is just that maybe Camp Fierce were more able to do those and worked really well as a unit.

ย 

Trust me, I see things as a host and as a viewer and all I can say is, it might be tiring to see how Camp Fierce reign won't let up but I can't fault them from that since the other players from the different camps didn't manage to really have a big mastermind alliance to take them down when the numbers gap is not that big yet.
ย 

Love ya all xoxo

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

ย 

1 minute ago, ZORBIT said:

I've kept it cordially cute with you Ms. Simpson & I was really rooting for you, yes I suggested we boot you out first initially but your serves spoke for themselves & your entries as the game progressed impressed me showcasing TABS depth to the Dukes of Hazard Actress. So I'm shocked you WASTED your Tiara when no one voted for you & you still quit once you secured your Top10 slot; maybe direct this energy towards Mimi cause you did give up your spot for ha only to save the QUEEN your seething about

:cm:

Also let's not forget the public EMBARASSAMENT Camp Fierce went through in R1, as we could've consistently bombed from thereon w/both Nicki & Natalia but all I'm seeing so far are two other camps that had terrible communication skills & bad strategies from the get-go. IDK about your thinking but it's about acting quick & being thorough with the ones you choose to form an alliance with. There's so many avenues this game could've went from the start like a full backstabbing split alliance within Camp Fierce infiltrated by Dangerous & Renneigh or D&R Camps working together proficiently gunning to take out the big dogs, etc. the options were there! We, Camp Fierce, got our ducks in a row swiftly & NONE of the Round's outcomes so far were set up for our benefit. Just follow the rules & teamwork bby

ย 

PS read my R1 survivor confessional for How To WORK & SUCCESSFULLY deliver strategy

9350706692304311c7affb459dc11bbab636cb63

I completely disagree but we canโ€™t change it now.ย 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I donโ€™t understand the need to constantly gang up on someone whoโ€™s already expressed discontent with the drama. ย I canโ€™t go one day without someone quoting me and trying to start issues with me here.ย 

I think they are just replying to ur hot takes esp Nicki since you were clearly telling everyone on this thread that she is the weakest link and also now u are talking abt Camp Fierce being so extremely lucky making it look like they did not even exert effort to get to this point so that will really cause some of them to respond to u

ย 

As I've said yesterday, we can't stop them fr responding esp if ur takes will be somehow controversial, all we gotta do is be thick skinned when someone is going to dispute our hot takes.

ย 

Hoping you feel better and pls know that I will be the first to stop them from being so unruly or extra mean to you or to anyone if it happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CBC said:
ย  Hide contents

khalyan winning that comeback with all these ratingsย :clap3:

ย 

TRUE. rumors on the streets say that miss successica will be added to the judging panel when tabs 3 starts airing hihi

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

@stupidjock leave me aloneย 

ok both of u are clearly not in good terms i think so lemme just say that the beef between u and him shouldn't really go deeper.

ย 

Please ignore each other for now, please listen to me. Time will heal any rifts and clearly now is not that time yet.

ย 

ย 

why the dramas got to happen while im sleeping, i just woke up coz I am going to pee and check on my dog :rip:lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

:bam:ย Let me remind that new round has been posted ages agoย 

yesssss please TELL those lazy girls

ย 

0/9 ENTRIES IN

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ok both of u are clearly not in good terms i think so lemme just say that the beef between u and him shouldn't really go deeper.

ย 

Please ignore each other for now, please listen to me. Time will heal any rifts and clearly now is not that time yet.

ย 

ย 

Oh I self imposed gag order.zip already, Iโ€™m being bullied here but I cried about it already and will cry about it later

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

Oh I self imposed gag order.zip already, Iโ€™m being bullied here but I cried about it already and will cry about it later

you're not safe, i will expose you

• Haha 1

Just now, CBC said:

you're not safe, i will expose you

then let me expose myself first and not give you this satisfactionย 

ย 

ย 

YES Iโ€™M A SWIFTIE, I LOVE LAVENDER HAZEย 

• Thumbs Down 2

ok I WILL NOW GO BACK TO SLEEP, please bear in mind that this is just a game, let's have some fun while being in it

ย 

messy shades are all welcome as long as we are open minded and try to not be onion skinned please

ย 

@CBC can u do a voodoo to make the girls behave while i sleep lmao

7 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

YES Iโ€™M A SWIFTIE, I LOVE LAVENDER HAZEย 

Taste actuallyย :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Yvess said:

ย ย yDufOpU.png

Hello, TABSistrens!

tenor.gif?itemid=6100681

Top 9, here we come!

We will now test your artist's ability to interpret a certain element through songs.

ย 

This round will be a song round where we will ask you to submit a song of the element you want to represent.

There will be 4 Elements and you have the freedom to choose which element you want to compete in.

The twist here is, that if you are the only one competing in a certain element then you automatically get immune to this round's elimination

ย 

And to avoid mixing up traits of elements, we chose three traits for each element you will be basing your song submission

ย 

FIRE

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo2_500.gifv

ย 

AIR

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo1_500.gifv

ย 

WATER

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo4_500.gifv

ย 

EARTH

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo3_500.gifv

ย 

What to Do

CHOOSE AN ELEMENT IN PRIVATE, THEN CHOOSE A SONG TO REPRESENT IT

Send a Single or a Non-Single from your artist that exudes the element you chose. You can either go creative/out of the box or go straight-forward, up to you!

PLEASE ALSO ATTACH THE ADJECTIVE/DESCRIPTION OF THE ELEMENT YOU WANT TO REPRESENT SO WE WILL FOCUS ON IT IN JUDGING

(a 100 word max explanation is allowed)

ย 

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

ย 

SAMPLE ENTRY:

BEYONCE - EARTH

ย  Reveal hidden contents

EARTH

f92a4c889ae8cedd88f04a821e5e6cc5.1000x1000x1.jpg

RUN THE WORLD

Earth

"Strong"

This track from Beyonce is all about women empowerment and showing the world that girls like her can also be strong and run the world. Just like the Earth symbol, this song ensures that one can also be strong as long as they put their heart and mind into it.ย 

DEADLINE:

NOVEMBER 1ST, 10PM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

faTZKdx.pngLuAQ1Hw.pngAgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.pngHHyBFh6.png

ย 

36w3XsQ.pngwjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.pngqdGLMhV.png

ย 

:alexz:ย @fiercEย @Legend Eย @Kylie Verzosaย @ZORBITย @Queen.ย :alexz:

:alexz:ย @Dessyย @blackoutbabyย @Hey Dudeย ย @Overprotected:alexz:ย 

ย 

@stupidjockย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @lacy

ย 

This a reminderย :bam:

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

ย 

:worship:

ย 

now do a voodoo where i will get a bf with a monster D that can make me satisfied and happy all the time tysm

• Thanks 1

Y'all are too goddamn grown to be having meltdowns over a ******* internet game about pop girls

ย 

I'm appalled #that user is a moderator on ATRL.net

ย 

Toodles, for now sunshine

ย 

ย 

Edited by Psycho
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Confession: I had to google what some of those element traits mean.

ย 

tumblr_otcxgxl4V51s5hn6jo6_500.gif

hi bb, do not google much, just base ur songs on either of the three adjectives of the gem u want xoxo

56 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Y'all are too goddamn grown to be having meltdowns over a ******* internet game about pop girls

ย 

I'm appalled #that user is a moderator on ATRL.net

ย 

Toodles, for now sunshine

ย 

ย 

thank you for reminding them of this great songgggg :clap3:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Your attempt to demean me based on my English proficiency is truly disheartening. This level of pettiness is beyond belief. Allow me to enlighten youโ€”I am proficient in FOUR languages, a feat far beyond your grasp. Yes, you read that right: four languages, a number that might as well be light years away considering your lack of eloquence in even one.ย 

Your willingness to abuse your power and threaten to shut down the game is not just a display of your appalling character, but also a blatant abuse of authority. I've reached my limit. I am taking action by filing a help request, urging the administrators to take swift and appropriate action against your abhorrent behaviour. Your actions are utterly inexcusable.

Rest assured, if I do not receive a response within a week, I will not hesitate to involve my legal representatives. We will address this matter in court. You will be held accountable for your actions. Trust me, justice will prevail.

ย 

EUHJG2M26IQVRZ6TNPBJWF65RY.jpg

why did i just see this now lol