👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

m4ACmjN.png

Spoiler

snFuhEs.png
Bree Runway | Azealia Banks | Doechii
rZXocYO.png

DEBUT FASHION

LU1ks7Y.pngI9tHuCZ.pngdpAj8KB.png

DEBUT SINGLE

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

DREAMERS

HHyBFh6.pngvTW1FQM.png

@Queen. @Invisibility

i can see that you put a lot of thought into your group and the results show it. i enjoy your concept, it's strong and cohesive. the name's cute, the outfits are gorgeous and resemble clouds which takes me to the "miss head in the clouds" fantasy that ties perfectly with being a Dreamer. Janet makes perfect sense with Nicki and FKA, shes the final piece for your perfect trio. I do feel like Janet's outfit doesn't fit as well with the other two because she doesn't have any volume going on. the songs really cute, the lyrics really fit in together into one cohesive piece. i think you did really well!

THE EMPRESSES

qdGLMhV.png56sMz7f.png
@Overprotected @khalyan

ok I'm a fan of the bad girl female empowerment concept but the execution is messy. the outfits are cute, rather simple but good for performing. the 3 of you look really skinny but since you match so very well, Mariah's lack of gloss on her skirt pops out a LOT. Now the song is where I see a problem. it just isn't consistent with the concept. you're hot, sexy, fly, queen, but you're crying over d\ck? yalls the ones that should be irresistible!!! not this musty man smh

Sister Riff

36w3XsQ.pngwjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.png

@Dessy @blackoutbaby @PoKiTaurus
interesting concept, i think Shania fits really well with the three of you. the outfits all fit the theme well but still allow each one of you to be different and unique in your own way which is important in a girl group where it's always a challenge to distinguish members. The song is cute i like the good vibes in it but i do think it deviates a little from the concept you were going for with the female empowerment. nevertheless its fun and the lyrics fit well, i enjoyed it!

3LIXIR

AgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.png
@Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT
okay you girls reaaallly slayed this round, im gagging and i got no gagging reflex. i love the name, i love the concept, love the love you put into it all of it. you went as far as branding it with the stylistic choice on how to write your names, an ep and even having a fan base name. Sudan fits really well with the two of you. The looks are gorgeous but really messy cuz white isn't a strong enough theme to match, so for your sake i will ignore that and pretend yall wearing those exquisite outfits on the 1st pic that bind you together through rich textures and shapes and a beautiful white/red/gold colour palette. The song is amazing and it's really special that you were able to fit Spanish and rap in a way that would fit the theme you were going for. call me Mixirz cuz i stan!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

CBC slayed…

I wish there was a round where judges are contestants and contestants have to judge them and best pannings would win the round :jonny:

45 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

CBC slayed…

I wish there was a round where judges are contestants and contestants have to judge them and best pannings would win the round :jonny:

I have one on my hit list right now and it's SAD that everyone knows who it is. 

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2023 at 3:54 AM, Yvess said:

But i expect the judges will not be giving that low score since everyone sent in and exerted some effort in their entry.

rkLz8cA.png

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Queen. said:

I have one on my hit list right now and it's SAD that everyone knows who it is. 

I don’t think you have to worry about them anymore 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I don’t think you have to worry about them anymore 

Good thing this ranking system is in placed cuz she was doing the Queen dirty chile. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CBC said:

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

m4ACmjN.png

Reveal hidden contents

snFuhEs.png
Bree Runway | Azealia Banks | Doechii
rZXocYO.png

DEBUT FASHION

LU1ks7Y.pngI9tHuCZ.pngdpAj8KB.png

DEBUT SINGLE

fY436vL.png

Hide contents

DREAMERS

HHyBFh6.pngvTW1FQM.png

@Queen. @Invisibility

i can see that you put a lot of thought into your group and the results show it. i enjoy your concept, it's strong and cohesive. the name's cute, the outfits are gorgeous and resemble clouds which takes me to the "miss head in the clouds" fantasy that ties perfectly with being a Dreamer. Janet makes perfect sense with Nicki and FKA, shes the final piece for your perfect trio. I do feel like Janet's outfit doesn't fit as well with the other two because she doesn't have any volume going on. the songs really cute, the lyrics really fit in together into one cohesive piece. i think you did really well!

THE EMPRESSES

qdGLMhV.png56sMz7f.png
@Overprotected @khalyan

ok I'm a fan of the bad girl female empowerment concept but the execution is messy. the outfits are cute, rather simple but good for performing. the 3 of you look really skinny but since you match so very well, Mariah's lack of gloss on her skirt pops out a LOT. Now the song is where I see a problem. it just isn't consistent with the concept. you're hot, sexy, fly, queen, but you're crying over d\ck? yalls the ones that should be irresistible!!! not this musty man smh

Sister Riff

36w3XsQ.pngwjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.png

@Dessy @blackoutbaby @PoKiTaurus
interesting concept, i think Shania fits really well with the three of you. the outfits all fit the theme well but still allow each one of you to be different and unique in your own way which is important in a girl group where it's always a challenge to distinguish members. The song is cute i like the good vibes in it but i do think it deviates a little from the concept you were going for with the female empowerment. nevertheless its fun and the lyrics fit well, i enjoyed it!

3LIXIR

AgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.png
@Kylie Verzosa @ZORBIT
okay you girls reaaallly slayed this round, im gagging and i got no gagging reflex. i love the name, i love the concept, love the love you put into it all of it. you went as far as branding it with the stylistic choice on how to write your names, an ep and even having a fan base name. Sudan fits really well with the two of you. The looks are gorgeous but really messy cuz white isn't a strong enough theme to match, so for your sake i will ignore that and pretend yall wearing those exquisite outfits on the 1st pic that bind you together through rich textures and shapes and a beautiful white/red/gold colour palette. The song is amazing and it's really special that you were able to fit Spanish and rap in a way that would fit the theme you were going for. call me Mixirz cuz i stan!

as always, the judging is phenomenal :alexz:

• Thanks 1

just waiting for the eyecon @dweebz

• ATRL Moderator

I thought dweebz was judging this round :rip:

The way they were in this thread earlier. I hope they at least read a couple groups

1094981951569539072.gif?size=96&quality=

Miley's Lashings

giphy.gif

Dreamers @Invisibility @Queen.

Could you imagine, you’re at the Grammys and the host announces “Coming to the stage, performing their debut single, Gratitude, Dreamers” because I can’t. This name is so cheesy, I don’t even want to say it again. From now on, I’m calling you “D”, because that’s the grade you’re earning from me. Janet as your additional girl is WILD, and not in a good way. Y’all said, “How can we sabotage ourselves?” Now as for the looks, I love the looks. Together, they make no sense. It seems like with this group, it’s almost good, but one thing fucks it up. Janet just isn’t mixing well. It’s a cute song, but this is your debut? A soulful song? Who is buying this?

The Empresses @Overprotected @khalyan

This is just a messy name. You’d be better off calling yourselves “Empress”. The additional member on the other hand… OK, I see you. And the looks are very cohesive. The only thing is that the look doesn’t match the name. If you called yourselves “Vixen” or something that would have worked better for your aesthetic. The song is lovely. I actually do enjoy what you all are giving. Something seems disjointed when it comes to your whole presentation, and I think it has to do with the group name. Ehh, still I enjoyed this.

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @fountain @lacy

GUEST JUDGE: @dweebz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Miley's Lashings

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611u0f22f6bp9dc6n61yz

Sister Riff @blackoutbaby @Dessy @Hey Dude

Oh… color me impressed. The Yeehaw girls are coming for my gig! I love that the theme of this group is the sister bond that a lot of people don’t talk about. The additional member just makes sense and kind of balances it out. What is so special about this group is that it’s almost unpredictable. I'm not in love with Shania’s pink look in combination with the other three members, but that can be overlooked because of this song… BAYBEE! Very well done with this group.

Elixir @ZORBIT @Kylie Verzosa

This is… a mess. As soon as I saw it, it gives… I take myself far too seriously and we deserve every award we are nominated for because we play instruments and ****. Mama, ain't nobody here for this. Sure the song is passable. The looks are couture, but are you likable? Are you relatable? Nope. Keep scratching your back with that violin bow cause aint nobody doing it for you. I didn’t think anyone could make an IVH dress look ****, but Rosalia really accomplished that. Let’s get into the song. What on earth is that song title? How am I supposed to announce that you’re about to perform on a stage? Oh, I know… “Trash”. I think you thought you’d impress me, but that is just not the case.

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @fountain @lacy

GUEST JUDGE: @dweebz

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

And y'all thought I was the controversial one :dies:

• Haha 2