👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

I just want to thank this thread for making me realize Sufjan Stevens is NOT Sudan Archives and they are two (completely) different artists.

Until this entry I had heard both names online and somehow assumed they were the same person :gayorkcat4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

can't quite fathom that we are nearing top 10 omg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CBC said:

sudan :1stplace:

THIS

4 hours ago, stupidjock said:

It’s been hell of a journey to this point 

true, the amount of hardships we faced lmao

MLD's Critiques - With Special Guest Nick Carter

Backstreet Boys with Muffy. | Backstreet boys, Family guy, Fictional characters

A - List:

Dreamers

- I like that you guys went with a 90s vibe. It's very LSG/TLC like. Janet was a great addition to you guys. The name of the group is a little generic but I like the looks you guys give. Janet's dress could've done without the distracting alien-like holes but otherwise she's slaying alongside Nicki and Twigs. The song is very nice. Everyone seems to get an equal vibe to go off of and everyone feels important. Great job. 

Sister Riff

- Adding Shania was an out of the box idea that paid off very well. All four of these ladies together are badass and their looks are extremely good. The name of the group is very unique and the song actually feels very well put together. Everyone has a part to play and it all flows perfectly. Amazing job!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-List:

The Empresses

- Not gonna lie, shading your third member by saying they aren't as vocally talented isn't a good look. Kylie is happily joining you guys and you're shading her behind her back. Given that Jessica and Mariah both have that toxic ******* Tommy Matolla in common they should know what it's like to deal with toxic people. You guys all have a good look and I like the name of the group, but Kylie would definitely ditch you guys just like @Psycho ditched your original camp for the shady treatment. The song for the most flowed nicely but I thought that including all of Jessica's Irresistible verses and THEN a pre-chorus by Mariah felt a little disorganized and it ruined part of the intensity. It's not bad, but it could have been better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-List 

Elixir

Alright so, you guys all look great, and I love the name of the group. Sudan Archives isn't someone I'm very familiar with but she sounds very cool. Unfortunately, I feel like the song was a complete mess. There is a major difference between being experimental and being a disorganized mess, which is exactly what this song is. Rosalia's intro is way too long and after her verse, we get Tinashe's verse which just goes from one vibe to another. Then Sudan comes in and just decides to say "**** it" and do something completely out of whack which then goes on for a whole damn eternity. Tinashe's chorus is the best part here. Then Rosalia's bridge is whatever. The final part of the song is complete stupidity though. Everyone sounds like they are just drunk or high out of their mind and acting like a bunch of idiots and on top of that the song title sounds like something that came out of a Random K-Pop song title generator that Rihanna decided to record for Unapologetic and then decided to not put on the album. So yeah, I liked everything except the song. Sorry.

@Queen. @Invisibility @Dessy @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby @khalyan @Overprotected @Kylie Verzosa  @ZORBIT @Yvess @stupidjock @fountain @dweebz @lacy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

thanks judge MLD!

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

while waiting for @dweebz @CBC and @fountain pannings stream new electronic bop by Jockstrap

waiting patiently for them :duca:

Let's start these lashings critiques...

motomiley-miley.gif

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

this game is such a flop sometimes! It's been a while since we had a good old drama and tons of ratings 

We’ve had enough drama for the next five TABS seasons 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

motomiley-miley.gif

LASH EM

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

this game is such a flop sometimes! It's been a while since we had a good old drama and tons of ratings 

wait for the top 10-8 cycle of this game lol

17 hours ago, dweebz said:

motomiley-miley.gif

Loved reading those critiques 

• Haha 1

atrl going down again just as i was about to post critiques you cant make this up :deadvision:

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Streaming Anaconda and thinking about justice being served finally

The shade :lmao: