πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Β Β 

Β The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

rf89gXX.png

Β 

ROUND 1: FASHION

Spoiler

Sn7evdu.png

Β 

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

#TwiCki

HHyBFh6.pngvTW1FQM.png

@Queen.Β @Invisibility

love these looks. textures and sparkles are really needed when wearing black to give life to it and yall did that really well. I also like how the outfits are matching with the see through. Twigs could use a necklace but other than that perfect

Β 

#MarIca

qdGLMhV.png56sMz7f.png
@OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

i think theyre really good looks and i love how youre so in sync. the dress type matches, the shoes match, the bag and dog match

Β 

#CiaKira

36w3XsQ.pnggzQU2A6.png
@DessyΒ @Julia Fox
really like these looks, the sparkle adds a lot to it, makes it exciting. you both look really expensive. i wish ciara either didnt have panties or had some black on her chest to balance it out but im living for everything else

Β 

Β #RihDonna

wjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.png
@blackoutbabyΒ @PoKiTaurus
LUV IT, really looks like yall just came from the same runway presenting the new collection like its so similar

Β 

#RoNaLia

AgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.png
@Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBIT
absolutely insane. this is a serve on a whole other level

Β 

#LadyP!nk

LuAQ1Hw.pngfaTZKdx.png
@Legend EΒ @fiercE

gagz is giving fashion hands down like no doubt. pink is giving.. Β umm curtain... tho i appreciate the acessories, the top is really gorgeous and i love that yall are in sync

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Β Β Β 

Β The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

rf89gXX.png

Β 

ROUND 2: MUSIC VIDEO

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

#TwiCki

HHyBFh6.pngvTW1FQM.png

@Queen.Β @Invisibility

idk what to say here other than it's actually insane how insanely well you two are in sync. it's crazy

Β 

#MarIca

qdGLMhV.png56sMz7f.png
@OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

really fun care free round, i think you matched it perfectly and yas, a slay all around

Β 

#CiaKira

36w3XsQ.pnggzQU2A6.png
@DessyΒ @Julia Fox
oh yall are serving sex alright. theres no f-try allowed in this house. i enjoy the mvs and i like that both of you found someone to get frisky with.

Β 

Β #RihDonna

wjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.png
had no idea riri had this in her. anyway oh wow yall did THAT the theme is perfect and really needs no explanation, and it's interesting that i feel the videos compliment each other, riris being more focused on inside while madonnas focuses more on the outside. PERFECT

Β 

#RoNaLia

AgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.png
@Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBIT
shoulda called it "shipped and we did not ship back" or smth. theres a really interest connection here tho with the shipping containers and the concept being heavy on choreo with light and dark sceneries. really enjoyed this

Β 

#LadyP!nk

LuAQ1Hw.pngfaTZKdx.png
@Legend EΒ @fiercE

this theme is super cool omg. i wasnt expecting this at all. its also an important theme to reflect about. the videos are both really good and i like how the violence happens first with pinks guy, then her and with gagz it's the opposite.

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Β Β Β Β 

Β The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

rf89gXX.png

Β 

ROUND 3: LIVE PERFORMANCE

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

#TwiCki

HHyBFh6.pngvTW1FQM.png

@Queen.Β @Invisibility

first of all i appreciate how you kept the dark theme through all 3 rounds. with that being said i think twigs has a better entry here than nicki. even tho i think nickis performance is good, i think she has incredible upbeat performances that are better and more exciting. the song really drags on and the performance doesnt really change anything or elevate it, im happy tho that beyonce doesnt outshine nicki! for twigs performance i really really love. its soooo dramatic and sorrowful. the stage and instrumentation really elevate the music and the performance all around

Β 

#MarIca

qdGLMhV.png56sMz7f.png
@OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

oh okay jessica come through with the vocals! it think its a really powerful performance, she really slayed the vocals, she looks gorgeous and so does the stage lightning, well done! Mariah I looove this performance, vocals wise i mean it's mariah what is there to clock? i love her coming to life after the little b&w screen bit, the theatrically is really fun with the dancers on stage and the overall stage setting. the ugly ass elevator at the end is so random sksksk but i love the metaphor for mariah being god (wbk)

Β 

#CiaKira

36w3XsQ.pnggzQU2A6.png
@DessyΒ @Julia Fox
awrkay ciara these dance moves are CRAZY. we know you can dance but damn. the choreo is so elaborate she doesnt miss a bit always in sync and the stage presence is sooo strong. shakira has such a beautiful voice i love when she shows it off, really beautiful performance.

Β 

Β #RihDonna

wjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.png
i enjoyed this performance of rihanna. the vocals are really strong i love the drama of the stage and the supporting band and vocals. I really appreaciate how the stage changes colour, really brings new life to it when the song changes. I wish it would change to red when Love started, which btw I wouldn't consider a sad song. Madonna's vogue is just a truly iconic performance, perfect from start to finish, the dancing, the costumes, the stage, the choreo its just chefs kiss. I also love how rihannas performance kinda looks like a futuristic ball version of madonnas classical one. well done!

Β 

#RoNaLia

AgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.png
@Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBIT
for rosalia yeah i dont think people realize the level of talent it is required to perform this choreo without missing a bit while being synced with 8 dancers and still serving vocals like it's nothing. so lucky i got to experience the slay 3 times. i enjoy this performance because you can see Tinashes on her feelings. the blue projection is gorgeous too and she ate it up. i just wish the song wasnt so monotone.

Β 

#LadyP!nk

LuAQ1Hw.pngfaTZKdx.png
@Legend EΒ @fiercE

wow im actually shook by p!nks performance. i was expecting it to be just a circus performance but the acrobatics actually enchanced this performance sooo much, it just give sooo much emotion to it. such an iconic performance only gagz could pull off. you just had to be there and see it live on tv to experience the importance of this one. reminder that this performance actually started the moment she arrived at the venue inside an egg. miss when she was a true artist :clapp:

Β 

Edited by CBC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• ATRL Moderator

love our commentary for the live performance :clap3:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yvess said:

Round 10 Clue

Β  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952basi7um4xpr0t8u4q

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952shr0kyl7rquwdf9q7

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952q5sx4p17w3q26704u

Β 

Β 

roxxxy andrews worship roundΒ 

970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, CBC said:

Β 

I can always count on you for a good critique :alexz3:

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, CBC said:

:khalyan:

• Haha 1

Judge @CBCΒ always serves IMMACULATE TASTEEEEEEE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, CBC said:

A ROUND WHERE THEY WILL ALL HATE ON JINKX lmao

YVESS' CRITIQUESΒ  Β  Β  R3: LIVE PERFORMANCE

tenor.gif?itemid=7512359

Β 

#TwiCki

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  KWo1gIM.gif

@InvisibilityΒ  Β  Β  @Queen.

The powerful performances from your pair is such a delight to witness in this round. I enjoyed both! You guys nailed it while keeping the dark aesthetic theme for three rounds. Congratulations for slaying!

Β 

#MarIca

msD35vX.gifΒ  Β  Β  Yh2SEoF.gif

@Overprotected @khalyan

A VERY STRONG ROUND FOR YOUR PAIR, THE VOCALS ARE VOCALIZING! I love the christmassy vibe of the performances you chose. Having said that, I think your pair got the most enjoyable theme out of all. GREAT JOB!

Β 

#CiaKira

uIPMWlZ.gifΒ  Β  Β  WzzCkFd.gif

@Julia FoxΒ  Β  Β Β @Dessy

I am so in love with the upbeat performance of CICi, works so well with Shakira's heartfelt performance. The pair of yours really nailed this round as well.

Β 

Β #RihDonna

yMyU8wM.gifΒ  Β  Β  Pdz10Dq.gif

@Hey DudeΒ  Β @blackoutbaby

NOW, YOU GIRLS ARE BACK ON TRACK! It might be a bumpy ride for the first two rounds for me but I think the 3rd mini round is really yours to take!Β 

Β 

#RoNaLia

7QpMKp4.gifΒ  Β  Β  lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBITΒ  Β  Β Β @Kylie Verzosa

SMASH PERFORMANCES! The mood on both performances are very fitting as well to the theme you chose overall. It will be hard not to see you guys win or be atleast safe.

Β 

Β 

SChtQ4X.gifΒ  Β  Β  1GZI8XY.gif

@Legend EΒ  Β  Β Β @fiercE

I love both performances especially the grand production! Pink really chose to serve that night which is very fitting and matches the superstar performance of Gaga. Stellar round for your pair.

Β 

giphy.gif

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @fountainΒ Β @CBCΒ @lacy

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Fountain doesn’t give reviews anymore? @Yvess

Β 

did i scare her off?Β 

Well... at least for this round, the girls who are going home already know it.Β :foxaylove2:

Miley coming to stomp on necks, Round 10.Β :katie2:

-xoxo Miley Ray Cyrus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just realized my name is spelled wrong all this time!!Β 

spacer.png

Β 

Please change to VerZosa, not VerSoza. ZORBIT and I need to be the ZoZo Sisters!! @Yvess

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

You’re so cuteΒ 

No flirting with papi plsΒ 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

No flirting with papi plsΒ 

spacer.png

I meant in a cute teddy bear way!

Β 

aja-shocked.gif

MLD's Critiques: R2 Music Videos

Image result for muffy crosswire with a camera

Β 

@Queen.Β @InvisibilityΒ - I'm glad you guys explained your choices and theme because it made a lot of sense with both videos. I'm actually a huge weather nerd so I was able to compare the water in Regret In Your Tears to that of Hurricane Katrina's storm surge. And that's a good thing because you can tell with Nicki's video just how bad the relationship was because both of them were drowning in it. But Nicki survived at the end of the video and got above it. With FKA Twigs, the water isn't as obvious. It's more of a Hurricane Hilary type of situation (the hurricane that affected California two months ago but wasn't as bad as predicted) because the water is very pretty and not so scary. But given that she seems to be under the influence of drugs I think that makes a lot of sense. So regardless, you both had a cohesive theme that I was able to understand. Well done.

Β 

@khalyanΒ @OverprotectedΒ - Wow this was MUCH better than the spring theme. I was genuinely surprised with Jessica's video. I didn't realize it was so star-studded and also had so much fun and cutesy moments attached to it. Reminded me a bit of both Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend video and even Mariah's Touch My Body video. Just, cute, harmless, fun just like summer. And with Mariah, the vibes were still amazing. The amusement park/carnival scene reminded me of my years working at Six Flags which is low-key nostalgic. Both Mariah and Jessica are extremely carefree here and this was well-executed.

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ @DessyΒ - This theme was a little weak honestly. "Sex appeal from home" bruh this isn't a COVID-19 slogan contest, this is a ******* TABS contest. Anyways, yes, Shakira and Rihanna look great but this video was BORING. They ain't doing nothing but just lounging around like bimbos. Ciara's video partially saves this theme because at least she knows to start DANCING. Ciara should've started dancing somewhat closer to the first chorus though it takes a little too much time getting going in the video. So yeah, boring theme that needed more to it, only one of you actually carried any weight.Β 

Β 

@blackoutbabyΒ @Hey DudeΒ - I get what you guys were going for. It's not THE strongest theme ever given both of the videographies here BUT I understand this. Rihanna's video is the superior one because it's simple and straight to the point. Madonna's video doesn't have a very clear storyline until the very last portion of it. It's a fashion show on American life with a political statement. But you don't really understand that until near the end of the video. You guys also lacked an explanation here which if you provided one I actually could have clicked with it more instantly instead of trying to figure it out on my own. It's not the worst entry of the round but it could have been better.Β 

Β 

@ZORBITΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ - this is another weak entry in the round. Ok, they are both dancing in some industrial setting. So what? All they do is dance and both videos were relatively boring otherwise. You guys really should have gotten more in depth on this other than the setting because trust me, when contestants actually put effort into backing up their choices if permitted, it helps (see Nicki and FKA Twigs). So, yeah, not impressed with either video and I'm sure every judge is going to think I'm an idiot again but you know what, you had an opportunity to defend your videos further than just a setting and y'all failed to do so so I'm left with a bad impression once again.Β 

Β 

@fiercEΒ @Legend EΒ - Wow both of these videos take me back :jonnycat:. The blue tiara coming in full force here because WOW THIS IS THE BEST ENTRY OF THIS ROUND! BOTH VIDEOS ARE ICONIC! BOTH VIDEOS ARE CHEFS KISS! BOTH VIDEOS HAVE A THEME! AND BOTH VIDEOS ARE PERFECTLY BACKED UP BY YOUR EXPLANATIONS! YESSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Tomorrow I will rank the final portion of the round and turn in my rankings.Β 

Β 

@YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ @lacyΒ @fountainΒ @dweebz

Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Queen. said:

Fountain doesn’t give reviews anymore? @Yvess

Β 

did i scare her off?Β 

nooooo i think the timing is just not right but he still gives scores, hopefully gives a critique moment once again this round