👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

YVESS' CRITIQUES      R2: MUSIC VIDEO

tenor.gif?itemid=7512359

#TwiCki

wKUNxWb.gif      KWo1gIM.gif

@Invisibility      @Queen.

The uncanny resemblance in the thumbnails are already giving me vibes that you guys really knew how to ace the assignment. The visuals are visualing! The cherry on top in this one is the explanation, this is how I want you guys to take advantage of the opportunity of letting you explain your choices because it helps me understand more your vision!

#MarIca

msD35vX.gif      Yh2SEoF.gif

@Overprotected @khalyan

The "season" theme is really making more sense with the second round! Iove the music videos since they were both bops and it gives me the great nostalgia to the wonderful legacy of 90s-00s music videos that is all about having fun with your girlfriends. The rollerskate scenes are adorable! Great choices and you are on the right track!

#CiaKira

uIPMWlZ.gif      WzzCkFd.gif

@Julia Fox      @Dessy

When you guys decide to go with a theme with the mansion, I was so surprised in a good way. I love trivias ans spotting resemblances in music videos so this is a great find for me. The goddesses that you are never failed to impress me with your choices in the MVs. Slay!

#RihDonna

yMyU8wM.gif      Pdz10Dq.gif

@Hey Dude   @blackoutbaby

First off, I was expecting a lot from your pair especially in this round because you both got great discographies and I kinda felt like you guys went with a safer route. I can see why you chose the music videos but seeing how some pairs are slaying this mini round when you can easily annihilate them kinda feels like a missed opportunity.

#RoNaLia

7QpMKp4.gif      lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBIT      @Kylie Verzosa

What did you guys did? THAT!

And this is how you slay a pair challenge, I love that you girls chose very similar videos and both are bops. This is giving me perfect entry ala Mimi and Jessica, slay girls!

SChtQ4X.gif      1GZI8XY.gif

@Legend E      @fiercE

Another reason why you picking Gaga to match Pink in videography! You are really making sure the blue tiara keeps you safe or even win this round. The obsessive crazy biatch trope in music videos will always be a treat for me so you girls are definitely living up to the competitive reputation of the best pairs vying for the win in this jump to the top 10 round!

giphy.gif

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @fountain  @CBC @lacy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

#MarIca 🤝 #RoNaLia

Perfect second round entries :clap3: 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

#MarIca 🤝 #RoNaLia

Perfect second round entries :clap3: 

i love almost all of the entries in the second round :duca:

• Like 1

Round 10 Clue

Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952basi7um4xpr0t8u4q

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952shr0kyl7rquwdf9q7

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952q5sx4p17w3q26704u

YVESS' CRITIQUES      R2: MUSIC VIDEO

tenor.gif?itemid=7512359

@Jai

The music videos you chose are sickening AF! I think she really got a great videography and you chose the ones that matches her artistry imo. I love Snooze a lot!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Build a girl group? :jonny: 

my artpop could mean anything :ahh:

Everyone hates me. Now I know how Katy Perry feels…

200w.gif

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

Everyone hates me. Now I know how Katy Perry feels…

200w.gif

omgggggggg nauuuuurrrr we love u sis!

26 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I can’t wait for the create an era round :jonny:

shhhhhh!!!! we will get there xoxo

The way I always write essays in Games Section yet I'm the only one who didn't write an essay for the entries this round. I even wrote Kylie's I Believe In You essay. 

Badass or dumbass, let's decide. 

• ATRL Moderator

I hope I can read more critiques when I get off of work in five hours :dancehall:

11 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I hope I can read more critiques when I get off of work in five hours :dancehall:

Me too

50 minutes ago, khalyan said:

39 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Me too

@ them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

The way I always write essays in Games Section yet I'm the only one who didn't write an essay for the entries this round. I even wrote Kylie's I Believe In You essay. 

Badass or dumbass, let's decide. 

Just some advice but the more you open your mouth on here, the more unlikable you come off. Actions speak louder than words and if you put this much effort into your entries across all games as you do with talking up a storm and posting, you'd wouldn't be flopping so hard. 

• Thanks 1

In all fairness to Hey Dude, I really he slayed hard at some point with Madge, he just needs ha "Ray of Light* moment in the game xoxo

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Okay.

dont be disheartened bb! i think the live performance will be a good surprise xoxo

• Thanks 1