πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

It probably didn't help that my low key dyslexia has had a bit of an uptick latelyΒ :skull:

After I survive this round I won't send my entry fast.Β 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

After I survive this round I won't send my entry fast.Β 

Good idea, you have the time to think and make your entry perfect and if you take the time you can slay, I know you can

• ATRL Moderator

The thing with promo singles is that, nowadays, a bunch of them are released before the album. Kelly released like 7 singles from Chemistry if we count all of them :deadbanana:Β Same applies to Carrie Underwood or Ellie Goulding

spacer.png

Β 

TABS SISTERS, WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?

Β 

It's me! Ghostface, AND YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

Β 

psst. not really!! It's me, Olivia Rodrigo, i'm just wearing a mask for halloween tee hee

Β 

Welcome to round 8!

Β 

In this round, the singles really impressed me, every single song was a smash with an excellent bridge and it was very hard to pick a winner from ya'll, two of your tracks ended up getting added to my spotify library afterwards too, slay queen!

Β 

As for the non-singles, less than half of you followed the instructions properly which I found very disappointing and it was a headache to judge, can we all please read the instructions and take our time with our entires next time? But to the three of you who did correctly follow the instructions, THANK YOU and SLAY, your efforts DO translate into more points from me, get it girlies!

Β 

Enough said, onto the crits!

Β 

Β 

SINGLES

Β 

Nicki Minaj

Spoiler

- The bridge is a massive highlight in this song

- I love how it provided some breathing room in an otherwise very fast paced song

- β€œBoy, I’m in this club slow-mo” is a great opening line to slow things down

- The final line of the bridge was also a perfect way to transition back out

- Overall, amazing song selection, the bridge is very present, noticeable and significant to the track and represents actually what bridges are made for, amazing job

Rihanna

Spoiler

- I love the emotional build up the bridge provides before the final hook run

- It feels a lot like she’s being dragged in two completely different directions (β€œthat made everything feel better, and even then, my eyes got wetter”)

- I feel like the instrumental emphasis at the beginning of the bridge emulated a heartbeat and this was deliberate to convey the build up

- β€œMaybe i’ve been california dreaming” was such a beautiful way to end the bridge, tying back into the hook while providing a newfound emotional clarity

- I only wish the instrumental change was more prominent throughout the bridge and that the bridge captivated my attention more

Jessica Simpson

Spoiler

- The bridge of your submission felt less essential to the song than some of the other contestant’s bridges

- However purely on sound, that bridge was really damn beautiful

- I love the contrast of the really calm backing vocals against the POWER of miss jessicas voice

- You can really the feel the passion behind every word here and it’s indisputable

- The DRAMATICS of the final β€œI’m gonna love”

- hehe I’m going to be saving this one on spotify i fear thank u xoxo

Ciara

Spoiler

- Not the slur… nooooooooooooΒ :redface:

- I love how the bridge provides a beautiful down time in an otherwise infectious song

- I also love how the bridge is repeated, adding onto the infectious pull this song has

- Cute how she sings β€œwe can dance slow” as the song slows down, we stan that

- I love the promise of β€œwe will rock you” because she sure did!

- One of the more dramatic instrumental changes in a bridge so far, it demanded my attention and was incredibly satisfying to listen to, amazing submission, slayage.

Kylie Minogue

Spoiler

- Very short but sweet bridge here

- I was a little disappointed that it was reused lyrics from the first verse

- I did however love the dramatics in the instrumental change

- Her whispery vocals were so pretty, very much a calm before the storm

- The bridge did feel very essential to the track, I just wish there had been more to appreciate

Kelly Clarkson

Spoiler

- This is such a beautiful song however I personally feel like the bridge was one of the least impactful segments

- The softer run through of the hook directly after the bridge served a lot more and provided the change in tone normally provided by the bridge

- I also don’t feel like of the lyrics that stuck with me or got me in my feels came from the bridge

- At least Yvess said because it’s just a bridge round you can still submit this song again on another round where it be appreciated for its many strong points

ROSALIA

Spoiler

- Not relevant to the bridge nor to your score but I loved the cute doggo in the mv it’s so F*CKING CUTEEEEEEEE

- Also not particularly relevant but this is a f*cking bop oh my, i’m adding to my spotify kthx mwah

- When the bridge started my initial thought was β€œoh cute, a little billie eilish whisper vocal segment” but she not only uses the bridge to change up the pace of the song, she changes up the pace of the bridge itself halfway through

- This is also one of the more lengthy bridges submitted, I love that you submitted something with a HEAVY bridge

- I love the energy behind so many of the lyrics in the bridge, β€œI'm your little devil on naughty nights”, β€œYou're a lucky motherfucker 'cause you found me”, she is TAKING IT.

- I love how the bridge leads into CHAOS - from soft adlibs to booming bass to the pitched vocals, this bridge is the DEFINITION of calm before the storm

- Amazing submission, the assignment was understood

NON-SINGLES (except half of them are infact singles)

Β 

FKA Twigs (V1)

Spoiler

- You can always rely on FKA to do things in an unusual way, throughout most of this round we’ve seen the bridge used as a downtime, but FKA uses it to give us a peek behind the curtain into the darker side of the track, and I admire the different approach

- I like how the bridge continued the talk of wishes without posing the same question as the chorus

- I love the dramatics of it, she sounds so far away, the instrumental turns to something straight out of a movie, and she’s saying β€œyou’re running” and i just imagine her chasing him nn

- However I’m not feeling like the bridge of this song was one of the highlights of the track, the final run of the hook and the outro stood out a lot more to me

- Also gorllll not this being a single noooooo noooooooooooo

FKA Twigs (V2)

Spoiler

- Now THIS is a song with focus on the bridge, the bridge is by far the most important section of this song, even being the section the track was named after

- It’s another really interesting use for a bridge, instead of providing downtime and build up, this is what WAS built up to.

- Second time’s the charm bc this was an amazing submission

SZA

Spoiler

- SZA coming through with another different use for a bridge! This time using it as an outro oop

- This bridge is one of the prettiest submissions imo, it sounds like the resolution to the struggles spoken about in the song and like a promise to herself. The change in tone provided by the bridge was used really well to emphasise the importance of these last few words of the song.

- I love how repetitive the bridge is and the instrumental at the end of the bridge, it makes me feel like i’m listening to a kind of motivational lullaby? not sure how best to express it, but it’s a compliment

Mariah Carey

Spoiler

- This bridge failed to captivate me, there wasn’t a huge differ from the rest of the song neither in sound nor lyrical content

- It feels like this bridge only exists as a vocal range flex

- The bridge does not feel significant in this song, the final hook stole the show, it feels like the bridge walked so that the final chorus could run

- Just found this also WAS a single nooooooo

Shakira

Spoiler

- This song is a bop, the hook has got me gripped omg, added to my spotify library ty b

- The bridge was kinda disappointing in how it sounds, it felt awkwardly placed in and I wouldn’t blink if it was removed from the song, sorry

- However I do love a lot of the lyrical content in the bridge, β€œand when you think it’s all i got, i’ll bring it up a notch” & β€œbaby im your girl, and this is how i show my love” are such badass feel-good lines

Madonna (V1)

Spoiler

- According to the website genius which you were asked to use as a source in the round briefer this song does not have a bridge, so for the purposes of this I’m going to treat the breakdown as the bridge as those are the lyrics you sent in

- Lyrically the breakdown provides nothing new, as the same lyrics were used in the chorus and post-chorus

- Not another single-gate track, this being a single without a bridge in a non-singles best bridge contest hfejfg??

Madonna (V2)

Spoiler

- Not particularly relevant to the competition but I love this song so much, such a classic

- This bridge is very short and not a particular highlight of the track sadly

- I will say it does a good job of hyping up to the final chorus run, it serves its purpose

- I fear we both know if you take your time more with entires you can slay harder

P!nk

Spoiler

- Wow, what an emotional bridge, and song in general

- I love the way she interrupts herself in the chorus to start the bridge, it made the bridge feel more like a spontaneous release of emotions

- This was a beautiful use of a bridge that added a lot to the song and overall a very strong entry, slayyy

Tinashe

Spoiler

- Another song without a bridge, but it also lacks any traditional structure according to genius so! at least it wasn’t a single

- However, god damn whatever that segment is, is beautiful. Definitely a highlight of the track.

- It feels to me like she broke the repetitive and cryptic way of talking about the situation to speak her truth and I love and stan that.

- I love how much she establishes her self worth here β€œCause unless I can sell it, consider it chucked” nn as she should

- I also love the pettiness of β€œI hope your next girlfriend is a cheat and a *****”

And thus concludes the bridge segment, feel free to cry below, mwah mwah xoxo

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

tags:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

MLD's Critiques

Eight Lesbian Cartoons You Grew Up With (but never realized)

Β 

@Queen.Β - Nicki Minaj - Va Va Voom

Yes. Very much a slay. Attitude, swagger, flirtatious bodaciousness. Elevates the song and makes the final chorus more anthemic. Just, fantastic choice.

Β 

@blackoutbabyΒ - Rihanna - California King BedΒ 

This is a good choice. I wouldn't say its the best however. You actually could have submitted for the non-singles instead and used Fire Bomb, which would have secured a higher score from me. Still, California King Bed in the singles department works because the guitar remains consistently good, Rihanna's vocals remain consistent as well and it keeps you going into the last chorus.Β 

Β 

@khalyan- Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You ForeverΒ 
This was your best option. And it works. Jessica, while she flops at hitting these notes live, actually managed to do it in the studio so it does give it more power heading into the final chorus. So, you're still holding on! Good job!

Β 

@DessyΒ Ciara - 1, 2 Step
You've been on quite the streak with me lately. Another solid entry. 1,2 Step is iconic for a reason. Every part of it slays and the bridge is no exception.

Β 

@PsychoΒ Kylie Minogue - All the Lovers

I do love all these Kylie songs. This is a good song. But it doesn't have that good of a bridge unfortunately. It just comes and goes.Β 

Β 

@Legend EΒ - Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

Oh man. The emotion here :jonny6:Β - this helped prepare us for the key change in the final chorus. This song is devastating yet so iconic.Β 

Β 

@Kylie VerzosaΒ - Rosalia - TUYA

I mean, it's ok but it doesn't go anywhere.Β 

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

@InvisibilityΒ - FKA Twigs - Figure 8Β 

Ellie Goulding wants her song title back. That bridge was like an Exorcist audition. At least it was interesting I guess...

Β 

@JaiΒ - SZA - Normal GirlΒ 
This was cute. It's the best part of the song. Would have been interesting though to see you participate in the singles category instead with Good Days. But still, you're doing fine.Β 

Β 

@OverprotectedΒ - Mariah Carey - Whenever You Call

This was pretty good. Built up the intensity for the key change in the final chorus. Nicely done.Β 

Β 

@Julia Fox- Shakira - When a Woman

I mean, it's ok, but she had to have better options than this right? Like...the bridge is the best part but it doesn't save the fact that she sounds like a crazy ***** on this song.Β 

Β 

@fiercEΒ - P!nk - Long Way To Happy

You came to deliver and you succeeded. This has always stuck out to me, especially knowing the meaning behind the song. Just devastating and amazing at the same time.Β 

Β 

@ZORBITΒ - Tinashe - I Tried

This is your best entry in the whole game. No cap. She really went in on this and the bridge is a great highlight of it. Nice job!

Β 

@Hey DudeΒ - Madonna - PushΒ 
You just pushed yourself to the elimination zone sweetie. In retrospect I'm glad you didn't stick with Avril because the way you have treated Madonna this game has been horrific. I would have been EXTRA pissed if you destroyed Avril so...yeah...you pushed me into saying this. Look what you made me do.

Β 

@YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ @lacyΒ @CBCΒ @fountain

Finna beef w/ u over that lame rosalia take, that song did THINGS

Β 

https://www.wikihow.com/Listen-to-Music

56 minutes ago, lacy said:

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

TABS SISTERS, WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?

Β 

It's me! Ghostface, AND YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

Β 

psst. not really!! It's me, Olivia Rodrigo, i'm just wearing a mask for halloween tee hee

Β 

Welcome to round 8!

Β 

In this round, the singles really impressed me, every single song was a smash with an excellent bridge and it was very hard to pick a winner from ya'll, two of your tracks ended up getting added to my spotify library afterwards too, slay queen!

Β 

As for the non-singles, less than half of you followed the instructions properly which I found very disappointing and it was a headache to judge, can we all please read the instructions and take our time with our entires next time? But to the three of you who did correctly follow the instructions, THANK YOU and SLAY, your efforts DO translate into more points from me, get it girlies!

Β 

Enough said, onto the crits!

Β 

Β 

SINGLES

Β 

Nicki Minaj

Β  Reveal hidden contents

- The bridge is a massive highlight in this song

- I love how it provided some breathing room in an otherwise very fast paced song

- β€œBoy, I’m in this club slow-mo” is a great opening line to slow things down

- The final line of the bridge was also a perfect way to transition back out

- Overall, amazing song selection, the bridge is very present, noticeable and significant to the track and represents actually what bridges are made for, amazing job

Rihanna

- I love the emotional build up the bridge provides before the final hook run

- It feels a lot like she’s being dragged in two completely different directions (β€œthat made everything feel better, and even then, my eyes got wetter”)

- I feel like the instrumental emphasis at the beginning of the bridge emulated a heartbeat and this was deliberate to convey the build up

- β€œMaybe i’ve been california dreaming” was such a beautiful way to end the bridge, tying back into the hook while providing a newfound emotional clarity

- I only wish the instrumental change was more prominent throughout the bridge and that the bridge captivated my attention more

Jessica Simpson

- The bridge of your submission felt less essential to the song than some of the other contestant’s bridges

- However purely on sound, that bridge was really damn beautiful

- I love the contrast of the really calm backing vocals against the POWER of miss jessicas voice

- You can really the feel the passion behind every word here and it’s indisputable

- The DRAMATICS of the final β€œI’m gonna love”

- hehe I’m going to be saving this one on spotify i fear thank u xoxo

Ciara

- Not the slur… nooooooooooooΒ :redface:

- I love how the bridge provides a beautiful down time in an otherwise infectious song

- I also love how the bridge is repeated, adding onto the infectious pull this song has

- Cute how she sings β€œwe can dance slow” as the song slows down, we stan that

- I love the promise of β€œwe will rock you” because she sure did!

- One of the more dramatic instrumental changes in a bridge so far, it demanded my attention and was incredibly satisfying to listen to, amazing submission, slayage.

Kylie Minogue

- Very short but sweet bridge here

- I was a little disappointed that it was reused lyrics from the first verse

- I did however love the dramatics in the instrumental change

- Her whispery vocals were so pretty, very much a calm before the storm

- The bridge did feel very essential to the track, I just wish there had been more to appreciate

Kelly Clarkson

- This is such a beautiful song however I personally feel like the bridge was one of the least impactful segments

- The softer run through of the hook directly after the bridge served a lot more and provided the change in tone normally provided by the bridge

- I also don’t feel like of the lyrics that stuck with me or got me in my feels came from the bridge

- At least Yvess said because it’s just a bridge round you can still submit this song again on another round where it be appreciated for its many strong points

ROSALIA

- Not relevant to the bridge nor to your score but I loved the cute doggo in the mv it’s so F*CKING CUTEEEEEEEE

- Also not particularly relevant but this is a f*cking bop oh my, i’m adding to my spotify kthx mwah

- When the bridge started my initial thought was β€œoh cute, a little billie eilish whisper vocal segment” but she not only uses the bridge to change up the pace of the song, she changes up the pace of the bridge itself halfway through

- This is also one of the more lengthy bridges submitted, I love that you submitted something with a HEAVY bridge

- I love the energy behind so many of the lyrics in the bridge, β€œI'm your little devil on naughty nights”, β€œYou're a lucky motherfucker 'cause you found me”, she is TAKING IT.

- I love how the bridge leads into CHAOS - from soft adlibs to booming bass to the pitched vocals, this bridge is the DEFINITION of calm before the storm

- Amazing submission, the assignment was understood

NON-SINGLES (except half of them are infact singles)

Β 

FKA Twigs (V1)

- You can always rely on FKA to do things in an unusual way, throughout most of this round we’ve seen the bridge used as a downtime, but FKA uses it to give us a peek behind the curtain into the darker side of the track, and I admire the different approach

- I like how the bridge continued the talk of wishes without posing the same question as the chorus

- I love the dramatics of it, she sounds so far away, the instrumental turns to something straight out of a movie, and she’s saying β€œyou’re running” and i just imagine her chasing him nn

- However I’m not feeling like the bridge of this song was one of the highlights of the track, the final run of the hook and the outro stood out a lot more to me

- Also gorllll not this being a single noooooo noooooooooooo

FKA Twigs (V2)

- Now THIS is a song with focus on the bridge, the bridge is by far the most important section of this song, even being the section the track was named after

- It’s another really interesting use for a bridge, instead of providing downtime and build up, this is what WAS built up to.

- Second time’s the charm bc this was an amazing submission

SZA

- SZA coming through with another different use for a bridge! This time using it as an outro oop

- This bridge is one of the prettiest submissions imo, it sounds like the resolution to the struggles spoken about in the song and like a promise to herself. The change in tone provided by the bridge was used really well to emphasise the importance of these last few words of the song.

- I love how repetitive the bridge is and the instrumental at the end of the bridge, it makes me feel like i’m listening to a kind of motivational lullaby? not sure how best to express it, but it’s a compliment

Mariah Carey

- This bridge failed to captivate me, there wasn’t a huge differ from the rest of the song neither in sound nor lyrical content

- It feels like this bridge only exists as a vocal range flex

- The bridge does not feel significant in this song, the final hook stole the show, it feels like the bridge walked so that the final chorus could run

- Just found this also WAS a single nooooooo

Shakira

- This song is a bop, the hook has got me gripped omg, added to my spotify library ty b

- The bridge was kinda disappointing in how it sounds, it felt awkwardly placed in and I wouldn’t blink if it was removed from the song, sorry

- However I do love a lot of the lyrical content in the bridge, β€œand when you think it’s all i got, i’ll bring it up a notch” & β€œbaby im your girl, and this is how i show my love” are such badass feel-good lines

Madonna (V1)

- According to the website genius which you were asked to use as a source in the round briefer this song does not have a bridge, so for the purposes of this I’m going to treat the breakdown as the bridge as those are the lyrics you sent in

- Lyrically the breakdown provides nothing new, as the same lyrics were used in the chorus and post-chorus

- Not another single-gate track, this being a single without a bridge in a non-singles best bridge contest hfejfg??

Madonna (V2)

- Not particularly relevant to the competition but I love this song so much, such a classic

- This bridge is very short and not a particular highlight of the track sadly

- I will say it does a good job of hyping up to the final chorus run, it serves its purpose

- I fear we both know if you take your time more with entires you can slay harder

P!nk

- Wow, what an emotional bridge, and song in general

- I love the way she interrupts herself in the chorus to start the bridge, it made the bridge feel more like a spontaneous release of emotions

- This was a beautiful use of a bridge that added a lot to the song and overall a very strong entry, slayyy

Tinashe

- Another song without a bridge, but it also lacks any traditional structure according to genius so! at least it wasn’t a single

- However, god damn whatever that segment is, is beautiful. Definitely a highlight of the track.

- It feels to me like she broke the repetitive and cryptic way of talking about the situation to speak her truth and I love and stan that.

- I love how much she establishes her self worth here β€œCause unless I can sell it, consider it chucked” nn as she should

- I also love the pettiness of β€œI hope your next girlfriend is a cheat and a *****”

And thus concludes the bridge segment, feel free to cry below, mwah mwah xoxo

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

tags:

As always, I love how you really put in a lot of effort in your critiques sis! It is like when someone gets a low score from you, they will not be heartbroken at all. Love it! :heart:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yvess said:

As always, I love how you really put in a lot of effort in your critiques sis! It is like when someone gets a low score from you, they will not be heartbroken at all. Love it! :heart:

Thank youΒ :heart:Β it all comes from me genuinely wanting those i scored lower to do better next round, nothing makes me happier than someone who got a low score from me last time blowing me away the next round

• Like 1

Just now, lacy said:

Thank youΒ :heart:Β it all comes from me genuinely wanting those i scored lower to do better next round, nothing makes me happier than someone who got a low score from me last time blowing me away the next round

THIS IS THE TYPE OF MINDSET I WANT FOR A JUDGE TBH, you're really doing great as a newbie judge :duca:

• Thanks 1

Thank you judge MLD, even though it's looking to be another 6 this week and I failed to impress youΒ :chick3:

Β 

And thank you judge lacy for being a stan!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

MLD is not impressedΒ 

ever since u pointed out rosalia-gate i can't unsee it

Β 

:rogue:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lacy said:

ever since u pointed out rosalia-gate i can't unsee it

Β 

:rogue:

When there’s smoke, there’s a fire…

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

If Mariah receives 0.4 off, then I just hope Twigs and Madonna receive 0.4 off. It’s not Mariah’s fault that their singles were found by judges earlier than Mariah’s.Β 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Yvess said:

Example: ELEMENTS ROUND (SINGLES ONLY ROUND)

i'd love to use WALKING ON AIR by Katy Perry

To me, Walking on Air is a fantastic example of why a promo single shouldn’t be counted as a single.Β 
Β 

Dark Horse was given a full massive single treatment. Walking on Air was released prior to the album and that is about it. Β To me, I don’t see the relationship between these two songs even though they are sisters in the release process, so I always go back mentally to this when thinking if a promo single should be counted as a single. Β 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If Mariah receives 0.4 off, then I just hope Twigs and Madonna receive 0.4 off. It’s not Mariah’s fault that their singles were found by judges earlier than Mariah’s.Β 

Personally with the non-singles round, i put everyone who submitted correctly first time above everyone who in some way quite literally misunderstood the assignment, so it's like two brackets in the non singles section

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

Regarding Promo Singles Fiasco

Β 

I assume you guys know your artist's discography well so we put in a level of trust when you submit your entries

Some players even ask if their entries are ok or not, and that's when we get to answer and be fully made aware about a song being a promo single or nah.

Β 

From now on, we will give a 0.40 point deduction to Mariah's final individual score since she cannot change anymore and the critiques of the judges are almost done

(waiting for two more)

Β 

Thank you.

wayyyooooo it's not mariah's fault we didn't clock the fact it's a single earlier - wasnt it only a promo single or something anyways? it's not like it was a major thing, i fear she should get the same 0.2 hit as the other sisters who didnt check properly, if the others had come forward w the mistake themselves that'd be another story, but us missing that mariah sent in a single late is on us as judges

• Thanks 1

Hmmm it's not fair to me that Mariah gets a 0.4 deduction instead of a 0.2 like PoKi and me, nor is it fair to be automatically ranked in the last places by the panel when the point deduction is already in place

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Hmmm it's not fair to me that Mariah gets a 0.4 deduction instead of a 0.2 like PoKi and me, nor is it fair to be automatically ranked in the last places by the panel when the point deduction is already in place

we weren't told to do that and idt the rest of the panel cared to - that was my decision as a judge bc i didn't want someone who quite literally sent in a song without a bridge to win the best bridge competition, and i wanted to rank higher the people who took the effort to make sure they got this 100% right and made my job as a judge easier this week, bc they slayed for that

Also just gonna confirm, since i was just texting Yvess, he listened to our cries for equal 0.2 lashings and has agreed

Β 

The following will receive a 0.2 neg for not understanding the assignment

Β 

Tinashe - for failing to submit a song with a bridge (source: genius.com)

FKA Twigs - for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Mariah Carey - for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Madonna -Β for failing to submit a song with a bridge (source: genius.com) &Β for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Β 

periodt.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I can’t believe less than half the girls in the non-single category actually did it correctly :rip:Β 

Β 

Love to see the equal lashings though, thank you esteemed panel of judges!

• Haha 2

4bae7821ac5c19c160eede9779287c22.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT: VIOLATIONS

Β 

Talked to the girls from the panel and also checking what some players think of for the violations done this round,

Here will be the FINAL DEDUCTIONS per player

Β 

@Hey DudeΒ @Invisibility

Will still get the 0.20 POINT DEDUCTION on their final individual scores since we clocked the error before actual entry deadline is up

Β 

@Overprotected

Will now get a 0.20 point deduction as well since we did not clock it during the timeframe she can still change entry and it was Hey Dude who exposed her/

Β 

@ZORBIT

for not having a "formal" bridge posted on genius, we will be giving a 0.20 point deduction as well.

Β 

MOVING FORWARD, we hope that you guys will check thoroughly your entry's qualifications for a round

We will be more careful in accepting entries

(actually, will scrap some rounds that might be too hard for y'all to distinguish a single to not so i dont have to deal with this anymore)

Β 

Will not tag other players to avoid them from being bombarded by my presence and mentions about this game

Thank you.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, lacy said:

Also just gonna confirm, since i was just texting Yvess, he listened to our cries for equal 0.2 lashings and has agreed

Β 

The following will receive a 0.2 neg for not understanding the assignment

Β 

Tinashe - for failing to submit a song with a bridge (source: genius.com)

FKA Twigs - for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Mariah Carey - for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Madonna -Β for failing to submit a song with a bridge (source: genius.com) &Β for submitting a single into the non-single segment

Β 

periodt.

tysm for relaying this since i truly log off of atrl after replying to some messages and casual checking of this game :)Β 

• Like 2

The headaches caused to out hoest over single-gate nnn I don't blame you if you're not gonna make single/non-single distinction rounds later on...

I hope you're doing better health-wise!

• Like 1