πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

round 1 - safe

round 2 - up for elimination

round 3 - safe

round 4 - up for elimination

round 5 - up for elimination

round 6 - safe

round 7 - up for elimination

Β 

Rollercoaster Bird GIF - Rollercoaster Bird Face GIFs

• Haha 4

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m ready for cute, drama-less and friendly next round full of nice BRIDGES to blow our minds!

Β 

Spoiler

NYPICHPDPICT000026873563.jpg

Β 

Β 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

Β 

Β FxWp2Rq.png

Hello, TABSistrens!

eb75a1276661a73f5fe98e17de829ec4.gif

This round is one of my favorite rounds from season 1 as I love to hear a wonderful "bridge"! Welcome to Greatest Bridges Ever Built round!

Bridges are used in songs to provide contrast and variety in a song. They help break down the monotony of repetitive sections and allow them to pop out. All you gotta do is choose a song from your artist's list of songs and send in your artist's BEST BRIDGE.

Β 

What to Do

ASSIGN WHICH AMONG YOU WILL COMPETE IN THE SINGLES ONLY ROUND

ASSIGN WHICH AMONG YOU WILL COMPETE FOR THE NON-SINGLES ONLY ROUND

IF YOU HAVE NO PAIR, YOU MUST COMPETE IN BOTH CATEGORIES, SO THAT MEANS WE WILL NEED TWO SONGS FROM YOU

Β 

1.Β Send a SONG TITLE or YOUTUBE LINK (state the timestamp of the start and end of the bridge)

+

ALSO INCLUDE THE LYRICS OF THE BRIDGE (we will take what is confirmed to be a bridge in legit sources such as GENIUS)

Send it to your Entry Submission PM or you can send it to the newly created PAIR PM CHAT.

Β 

2. Discussing your entry with your pair is highly recommended.Β Just note that the final decision is still yours to make.

3. No explanation is allowed for this round. Your song bridge should speak for itself.

Β 

note:Β Since we will just be asking for the bridge, we will allow you to use your previous entries that were used in previous rounds if you want to. It is not mandatory so the choice is ultimately yours.

another note:Β If you will send in a song that was never used in this round, you can still use it in future rounds too.Β 

Β 

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

1. There are two categories in this round, 1 for Singles Only. 1 for the NonSingles Only.

The judges will be ranking each song from each category from 1-7.Β 

1 = 11

2 = 10

3 = 9.5

4 = 9

5 = 8

6 = 7

7 = 6

Then, your individual scores will be combined and will be your TOTAL PAIR SCORE.

2. The judges will rank your SONGS based on how great the bridge is and how it made the song more better.Β 

Β 

SAMPLE ENTRY:

(BEYONCE + GAGA)

(no need to actually copy the format coz i will also reformat your entries before i post them btw)

Spoiler

GREATEST BRIDGES EVER BUILT

Β  SINGLEΒ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β NON-SINGLE

ernest129.png&ehk=S6mIis4YIsaQTsPCx20Iwd%2BLjGJd35JK9xiHQQRqsew=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0Β  Β  Β Β Made+by+Faktory+Boy+.pngΒ 

Don't treat me to the things of the worldΒ  Β  Β Β And after all the drinks and bars that we've been toΒ 

I’m not that kind of girlΒ  Β  Β Β Would you give it all up? Could I give it all up for you?Β 

Your love is what I prefer, what I deserveΒ  Β  Β Β And after all the boys and the girls that we've been throughΒ 

Here’s a man that makes me, then takes meΒ  Β  Β Β Would you give it all up? Could you give it all up

And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyondΒ  Β  Β Β Β if I promise, boy, to you?

Pull me into your arms, Say I’m the one you wantΒ  Β  Β Β Β That I'll never talk again,Β And I'll never love again

If you don’t, you’ll be aloneΒ  Β  Β Β Β I'll never write a song, won't even sing alongΒ 

And like a ghost, I’ll be goneΒ  Β  Β I'll never love again (Ahh)

Β 

SINGLE LADIES (2:01-2:29)

Β 

SPEECHLESS (2:55-3:50)

Β 

DEADLINE:

SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

6:00 AM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

Β 

@InvisibilityΒ @Queen.

@blackoutbabyΒ @Jai

@OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

@Julia FoxΒ @Dessy

@Hey DudeΒ @Psycho

@Legend EΒ @fiercE

@ZORBITΒ @Kylie Verzosa

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @fountainΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @CBCΒ @lacy

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

round 1 - safe

round 2 - up for elimination

round 3 - safe

round 4 - up for elimination

round 5 - up for elimination

round 6 - safe

round 7 - up for elimination

Β 

Rollercoaster Bird GIF - Rollercoaster Bird Face GIFs

#PoorKylie

#StreamTension

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ASSIGN WHICH AMONG YOU WILL COMPETE IN THE SINGLES ONLY ROUND

ASSIGN WHICH AMONG YOU WILL COMPETE FOR THE NON-SINGLES ONLY ROUND

Our(My) plan.. ruined....

• ATRL Moderator

@CBCΒ would win this round with miss Azealia, no bridge has ever come close to the masterpiece that is 212Β 

• Like 3

Just now, lil hero said:

Goodbye FKA Twigs!

wave-kamala-harris.gif

are u ready to welcome her in the villa lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Yvess said:

THE TRIBUTES

One Player will be Eliminated, Five Players will Remain

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  KWo1gIM.gif

@InvisibilityΒ  Β  Β  @Queen.Β 

Β 

yMyU8wM.gifΒ  Β  Β  NEHU8sP.gif

@Hey DudeΒ  Β  Β  @Psycho

7QpMKp4.gifΒ  Β  Β  lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBITΒ  Β  Β Β @Kylie Verzosa

Β 

The voting for the Elimination Ceremony is now OPEN!

Everyone will vote, all 14 of you.

Failure to do so will cause you to have a 0.5 point deduction to your individual score next round

Β 

Please submit your vote on the Entry Submission PM Chat.

If you wish to use a tiara, please inform us through the same PM Chat

Β 

DEADLINE FOR VOTES: 6:00 AM,Β  SEPTEMBER 28TH

(20 HOURS FROM NOW)

Β 

Β 

@InvisibilityΒ @Queen.

@blackoutbabyΒ @Jai

@OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

@Julia FoxΒ @Dessy

@Hey DudeΒ @Psycho

@Legend EΒ @fiercE

@ZORBITΒ @Kylie Verzosa

Β 

bump!!!!

5 minutes ago, lil hero said:

Goodbye FKA Twigs!

wave-kamala-harris.gif

Ready to be blamed for her elimination :gaycat1:

Greatest Bridge Ever Built (Yvess' Version)

In my opinion, I enjoy song bridges a lot especially when it really gives a great buildup to the final chorus

The lyricism as well comes to play a huge factor for me to enjoy it, it could be lengthy but there are other bridges that really works well despite it being short.

Β 

I posted in the sample entry for this round, two songs that are different but really has a great bridge.

Non Single - Speechless - This is a ballad and I love how gaga used her vocal prowess in it.

Single - Single Ladies - Beyonce snapped hard with that bop and you can really feel the bridge readying you for an explosive final chorus

Β 

That will be my basis for judging this round

Hopefully, the other judges can also share their thoughts of a perfect bridge

Β 

• Like 1

My favorite bridges are the ones that deliever contrast and almost change the song completely. They almost feel like a song within a song. :*

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Proud of u @blackoutbabyΒ for making top 5.Β 

Thank you, I’m so happy to have you as a partner

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

TXVoIkt.png

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Jo0liX9.gif

9Β Β  Β 9.5Β Β  Β 10Β Β  Β 8Β Β  Β 11Β Β  Β 11

Β 

Β  Hide contents

spacer.png

11Β Β  Β 9Β Β  Β 10Β Β  Β 11Β Β  Β 8Β Β  Β 10

AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

Β 8I75JbZ.png

HIGH - 2ND PLACER

Congratulations! Your pairing is off to a slayful start!

Β  Hide contents

gcI3qEt.png

WIN - 1ST PLACER

Congratulations! Both of you SLAYED this round!

Β  Hide contents

Β 

We ate that!Β @Julia Fox

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Screaming at MariCa

my spanish friends always call me that as a term of endearment i love them

IMG_6262.thumb.jpeg.71b3ce79be179d375c4d

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

my spanish friends always call me that as a term of endearment i love them

I can't stand you

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I can't stand you

Choreography, the art of merging music with movement, reaches its pinnacle in "Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love with You." This music video seamlessly blends creativity, musicality, storytelling, and technical skill to create a timeless example of perfect choreography.

Choreographer Darren Henson infuses "I Think I'm in Love with You" with creativity and originality. Innovative choices, using household objects as props, captivate the audience with fresh and relatable choreography, leaving a memorable impression.

The choreo flawlessly follows the song's rhythm, tempo changes, and lyrical content. Perfect timing and synchronization create a harmonious connection between sound and movement, enhancing the emotional impact of the performance.

The video excels in conveying emotions and storytelling. It mirrors the song's emotional journey, from initial hesitation to exuberant bursts of energy. The dance conveys a story of romantic discovery and emotional growth, drawing the audience into the narrative and connecting them to Jessica Simpson's performance.

The dancers' execution of intricate footwork, clean lines, and seamless transitions showcases their skill and training. The choreography seamlessly blends various dance styles, highlighting the dancers' versatility while ensuring a bold and consistent performance.

Β Throughout the video, we experience diverse movements, formations, and group dynamics. Solo moments highlight Jessica Simpson's star power, while group sequences exude energy and synergy. The choreographer's expert use of space and levels adds depth, enhancing the visual impact and keeping the audience engaged.
Its infectious energy and relatable theme of young love invites us to share in the excitement and joy of the performers. Even years after its release, the music video continues to resonate, demonstrating its timelessness and enduring appeal.

"I Think I'm in Love with You" stands as a perfect example of choreographic brilliance and deserves its status as a timeless choreographic masterpiece.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fiercE said:

Why send a small part when I can send a whole song?

because that's the challenge

48 minutes ago, CBC said:

no

azealia-banks-i-do.gif

It was in your critique I was just checking on the relevance of it.Β