👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

"I don't care for vocals"

model-runway.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, stupidjock said:

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

don't ban me pls x 

Worse let me go change your username back xx

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

• Haha 4

tysm @stupidjock I was so afraid tbh but glad you like the song itself which is kind of camp and Shakira has always been on her own way x

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

tysm @stupidjock I was so afraid tbh but glad you like the song itself which is kind of camp and Shakira has always been on her own way x

I love those kind of slow, sensual, romantic songs so this was lovely discovery for me

Wait HOLD awn.. Just one and it wasn't my team?

Girl what I got to do for you to post my team.

untitled29.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Wait HOLD awn.. Just one and it wasn't my team?

Girl what I got to do for you to post my team.

untitled29.gif

@ other judges and tell ‘em to get it together. They get paid the same amount as me  

So we just send the entries and not critiques right? Love this game already

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

So we just send the entries and not critiques right? Love this game already

you can post ur personal crits on those entries tho for the kii

Edited by Yvess

51 minutes ago, Yvess said:

you can post ur personal crits on those entries tho for the kii

I think everyone is beautiful 

untitled29.gif

Last season had a team switch mid-way so be cute with how you critique tracks outside your team :eli:

Today we are enemies, tomorrow allies. :celestial3:

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

I think everyone is beautiful 

untitled29.gif

WHO'S THE LEAST BEAUTIFUL? I NEED A NAME  :eddie: 

6VTGQRG.gif

PTCRC (Post The Camp Renaissance Critiques)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

PTCRC (Post The Camp Renaissance Critiques)

14 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

PTCFA (Post The Camp Fierce Acclaim)

spacer.png

@stupidjock the demand is here lol

MLD's Critiques: Camp Dangerous

Image result for Muffy Crosswire by the pool

@Julia Fox - Shakira 

Pretty decent first impression. She knows how to work a stage and she stuns both as a brunette and as a blonde :flame:

@khalyan - Jessica Simpson 

You can definitely tell during her debut era that there was a lot of Mariah influence (especially since they released this as her lead single in order to set her apart from Britney and Christina). This song itself is fine and she sings it well but I feel like that's it honestly. She doesn't look that much different appearance wise from Britney or Kelly Clarkson even. Like, there's a reason Jessica always struggled to stand out during her music career. She didn't really find a unique identity during her debut era and this performance doesn't really help change that. 

@D e v o n - Katy Perry 

I love how quirky this performance is :clap3: - it shows off Katy's personality pretty well and showed how even in an acoustic setting she can deliver a great performance. 

@fiercE - P!nk 

Most Girls was the best single from her debut so you already went in the right direction by doing that alone. This performance was a good one to use on top of it. While P!nk at the time may not have had a completely unique identity (you can hear the fake Blaccent at the beginning of the performance), she had SO much charisma and stage presence that you knew that she would eventually come into her own. This performance showed us the potential she had and she exceeded all expectations since. Well done this round :clap3: 

@Insanity - Nick Jonas 

Whoo my lanta Nick is SERVING here :flame: - his buzzed head with that tank top and jeans and DEM BICEPS :worship: - on top of that his stage presence here is great. The crowd interaction is assertive and sexy. He knows what he is doing. YOU know what you are doing. I never really cared for Nick that much but you might be able to help change my mind on him this season. Awesome start :clap3:

@Born to Run - Billie Eilish 

I love this intimate performance :heart: . Billie shows here that she can emote what the feelings of the song are and she also shows how much of a pleasant, wonderful presence she is to be around too. Born To Run, you are Born To Be TABS :flame: - keep it up :clap3:

• Thanks 3

MLD's Critiques - Camp Renaissance

#muffy crosswire on Tumblr

@Moonlightbae - Ariana Grande 

YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! perfect choice for this round. It showed off her vocal talent, which is something she NEEDED to do to set herself apart from the Disney/Nick crowd. She looked gorgeous and she commanded the stage with just her voice. YOU ARE LIGHTING UP THE BAY MISS MOONLIGHTBAE :clap3:

@Jai - SZA 

Another good intimate performance. She comes off VERY sweet and kind and approachable here and she SINGS here. She emotes very well too. Great job. :clap3:

@Invisibility - FKA Twigs 

What I like about this is that it gives us a glimpse into the type of artist FKA is. She uses the instruments and the world around her to feed off of for her performance and it works out well to her advantage. The song could have been a little better but she makes up for it with everything else. Nice work! 

@Overprotected - Mariah Carey 

Mariah SANG here and her stage presence was visible here. That's basically all she needed to slay this and she did it. Everything else about her would fall into place with time. But she did what she needed to do here and slayed it. 

@Psycho - Kylie Minogue 

Kylie has always been known for such euphoric, vibrant, positive energy and this is no different. She keeps the energy alive which is NEEDED for a generic 80s song like this that's literally a cover of a 60s classic. Kylie showed during this era that her charisma and stage presence and aura were going to be what would take her beyond this generic 80s sound years later and this performance is proof for that. Great job :clap3:

@Kylie Verzosa - Rosalia 

You can tell she's very passionate and theatrical about the song based on her facial expressions, but if I'm being honest, this was a pretty boring performance. It doesn't have the same magical intimate feel that the Billie and SZA performances had nor does it have the same amount of presence that Shakira has. You're basically just waiting for the performance to be over, ready to fall asleep if you aren't. Not a good first impression. 

@thecptz - RuPaul 

RuPaul DEFINITELY served here. They look fabulous, they have great stage presence, they have great charisma. It makes you feel ready to slay. My ONLY issue is that I wish they were moving around the stage a bit more and utilizing it. The stage presence could have went from great to EXCELLENT if so. But still, great job!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I luv these critiques

OIP.530_vHKs2Kc0hP0RPb5A4gHaE-?w=238&h=1