๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Yvess said:

6 PAIRS HAVE SENT

ย 

all of them made it in time without the extension btw

ย 

now we are just waiting for the final pair

@khalyan @Overprotected

ย 

Updated Deadline: 10PM EDT, 24TH SEPT

bump

ย 

ย 

so technically, all girlies have sent except JessiRiah

ย 

hope that the new deadline will be ok for them

ย 

sorry for the inactivity of the game thread this weekend xoxo

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:
ย  Hide contents

a(3).thumb.gif.6d6906eb9eb3546861314cdc1

ย 

im wet

ย 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Legend E said:

and they snapped with that statement x

okay!

• Like 1

ย 

ROUND 7

QctqRRJ.pngย  ย  ย  fY436vL.png

ย 

#NickiTwigs - G R E E N

wKUNxWb.gifย  ย  ย  KWo1gIM.gif

@Invisibilityย  ย  ย  @Queen.ย 

Spoiler

GREEN
ย 

FLY - NICKI MINAJย 
(+) growth, prosperity

I'M YOUR DOLL

(-) possessiveness, jealousy

Explanation:
In โ€˜Flyโ€™, Nicki finds the power of prosperity and growth in her rising stardom, overcoming criticisms and challenge under extreme scrutiny as a female rapper who by her first album already had massive success, assisted by special guest Rih in the breezy, soaring chorus and overall feel of the song.

In โ€˜I'm Your Dollโ€™, twigs presents herself as the perfect fit for her partner, the object of desire designed to bind her lover to herself, who becomes a prized possession of hers that can't be accessed by anyone else. The jealousy is evident not only in lyrics but the industrial, harsh, unwelcoming soundscape.

ย 

#RiZa - R E D

Pdz10Dq.gifย  ย  ย  phqayZW.gif

@blackoutbabyย  ย  ย  @Jai

Spoiler

RED

ย 

(+) Love on the Brain - Rihanna

"Love on the Brain" by Rihanna talks about the addictive nature of intense love. The lyrics describe how love can be physically demanding but still satisfying, and how it can make a person feel incomplete without their partner. The song also emphasizes the importance of consistent and unwavering love in a relationship. Overall, the song portrays love in a positive light, highlighting its power and the willingness to do whatever it takes to make it work.

ย 

(-) Love Language - SZA

โ€œLove Languageโ€ by SZA talks about how difficult it can be to communicate and understand each other in a relationship. The lyrics mention how love can be a tricky language to navigate, and at times it can lead to misunderstandings and hurt. The song portrays the struggles of being inย a romantic relationship, such as jealousy, arguments, and uncertainty.

#MariSsica - O R A N G E

msD35vX.gifย  ย  ย  Yh2SEoF.gif

@Overprotectedย  ย  ย ย @khalyan

Spoiler

ORANGE

(+) It's Like That - Mariah Carey

This song embodies many positive qualities of the color orange such as confidence, Mariah's feeling so "hot tamale" and she's ready to snatch herself a hottie tonight! she's also cheerful and courageous because she's been through a lot but she's leaving it all behind to celebrate, it's Mimi's emancipation, periodT!!ย 

(-) Remember That - Jessica Simpson

In this song, Jessica is talking to another woman is needs help understanding the extent of the abuse she's receiving from her partner. In a different connotation than usual, the character is ignorant by the way she's not comprehending how bad her abuse truly is.ย 

ย 

#CiaKira - G R A Y

uIPMWlZ.gifย  ย  ย  WzzCkFd.gif

@Julia Foxย  ย  ย ย @Dessy

Spoiler

GRAY

(+) I GOT YOU - CIARA

My song is a motherly promise to a child to offer security and reliability. Opening with a lullaby, she promises to love him and be a friend to him for life. She realizes that times can be tough and swears to bear through the pain for him.ย 

---

(-) MOSCAS EN LA CASA - SHAKIRA

I choose this song as negative grey because it fitted so much into the gloomy and sad sphere. The lonely, heartbreaking lyrics about abandonment and hopelessness over that ex-lover that she misses so much that life lost its purpose and color + Shak's emotional delivery gives the song the perfect depressing and somber aura.

ย 

#KyliDonna - T A N

yMyU8wM.gifย  ย  ย  NEHU8sP.gif

@Hey Dudeย  ย  ย  @Psycho

Spoiler

TAN

Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You

Tan (+): Dependable, Crisp

"I Believe In You" is a crisp, ethereal song that conveys dependability and trust. Its clean melody and precise production invite listeners in with clarity. The lyrics, with lines like 'I believe in you, I believe in me,' offer a promise of unwavering support and reliability. Kylie's vocals, both gentle and powerful, emphasize the enduring power of trust in relationships, making it a soothing reminder of the importance of believing in someone and being there for them in an uncertain world.

ย 

Madonna - Hey You

note:ย 

Madonna's Hey You is not on Spotify, so YouTube link is embedded

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_PTstznZk&pp=ygUPaGV5IHlvdSBtYWRvbm5h

Tan (-): Dull

The lyrics, while well-intentioned, feel somewhat cliche. Also there's this:

ย 

ย 

#KeInk - B L U E

Jo0liX9.gifย  ย  ย  1GZI8XY.gif

@Legend Eย  ย  ย ย @fiercE

Spoiler

We pick blue as our color.

(+) TRUSTFALL - P!NK

The message of the song is to let go of fear and trust in love and in oneself.ย This fits with the positive aspects symbolicized by the colour blue.

ย 

(-) IRVINE - KELLY CLARKSONย 

Kelly Clarkson's Irvine track on Spotify ends at 4:15, please disregard the hidden track

The song, being about a potential suicide and a prayer to God, is representative for the coldness attribute of blue. At the same time, the fear is also represented by her being unsure of whether to remain alive or not.

#NasheLia - PURPLE

7QpMKp4.gifย  ย  ย  lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBITย  ย  ย ย @Kylie Verzosa

Spoiler

PURPLE

NASHELรA

(+) No Drama (feat. Offset)

ย 

(-) De Aquรญ No Sales

ย 

No Drama & De Aquรญ No Sales represent PURPLE's Yin & Yang, respectively. Tinasheโ€™s No Drama (+) paints undeniable lavish luxury through its ambitious vocal delivery and production. Even more so, its lyrics emphasizes focusing on your goals and saying no to negativity, no drama. In Rosalรญa's De Aquรญ No Sales (-), mystery & moodiness loom through its haunting instrumentation, emotive vocals, and enigmatic lyrics. This atmospheric and introspective experience invites exploration and enarmors you on the spot that you won't leave from here.

ย 

JUDGING RUBRICS:

Spoiler

JUDGING RUBRICS

(Still may vary by Judges):

11 - The BEST Entry of this round, no one else can compare.

9/10 - Great Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme excellently.

8 - Good Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme really well.
7 - Also a Good Submission. Displays the theme well but not at the same caliber as other entries.
6 - Okay Submission. Fits decently. Missing some oomph factor to make it a smashing entry.

4/5 - Ok entry but is missing something overall.ย 
3 - You can only get this score if your submission was not submitted on time despite extension being given.

1/2 - IS NOT ALLOWED as this is the default point for consideration for submitting an entry on time with right details.ย 

so, every judge should bear in mind that they need to give a score higher than 2 each round.ย 
0 - You can only get this score if you did not submit an entry

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST LINK:ย 

ย 

ย 

@Invisibilityย @Queen.

@blackoutbabyย @Jai

@Overprotectedย @khalyan

@Julia Foxย @Dessy

@Hey Dudeย @Psycho

@Legend Eย @fiercE

@ZORBITย @Kylie Verzosa

ย 

@stupidjockย @fountainย @MusicLoverDudeย @CBCย @lacy

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Thank yโ€™all for the extension :heart:ย glad we got it in just on timeย 

35 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Madonna - Hey You

Madonna's Hey You is not on Spotify, so YouTube link is embedded

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_PTstznZk&pp=ygUPaGV5IHlvdSBtYWRvbm5h

Tan (-): Dull

The lyrics, while well-intentioned, feel somewhat cliche. Also there's this:

pleaaaaaaasseย :bibliahh:

ย 

Also not true, maybe it's a regional thing, but it's (unfortunately) on spotifique

ย 

https://spotify.link/fEbXkns2mDb

ย 

Still don't know how to embed s*** on mobile btw