πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

5 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

then merge and rebalance the teams? :rip:Β doing pairs is silly like if you wanna get rid of camps because of one person complaining last round then just let us compete individually... but anyways I'll drop the topic here and carry on xΒ 

:khaylan2:

I've had it with the camps and since our brainstorming with Stupidjock, I already told him even before signups that Pairs will also be a part of this game process.

Β 

To be honest, I don't know why you find this phase so unfair.

Β 

This is a competition, the ones with great artist can weather any twist and turns. And social aspect of the game in not getting eliminated is also one thing.

Β 

Jessica is not the top girl but managed to won a round and survived a gazillion of challenges.

Β 

This pair thing WON'T be forever and it is semi merge, all of you will vote. And if your artist managed to get #1 rank in a round, you alone will be immune despite having your pair score eligible for bottom.

Β 

So then again, it is mucg easier to whine and attack my thought process i guess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys haven't even given this semi-merge a chance and just proceeded with complaining, calling it unfair, threatening to quit.

Β 

I dunno how much more kindness and understanding I should have. If I can buy a refill of it, I will do in a heartbeat.

Β 

Imagine how tired me and my cohost are with handling temper tantrums weekly. one of us even decided not to post here anymore but good thing we talked it out.

Β 

all of that in a single week adding this

Β 

14 PLAYERS LEFT - TOP 10 WILL BE MERGE.

Β 

WHAT IS SO HARD IN ACCEPTING SOME CHALLENGE?

Β 

We get called out for moving this game with different round themes and game formats

but if we keep it stale and dull, we will also get called out.

Β 

I don't know anymore.

• Like 1

next round, i will just ask you to send a song with a song title starting with letter A.

Β 

So that it will be easy i guess.

that is, if i still have the masochism kink of continuing this game knowing that we are just setting up ourselves for humiliation with tantrums and complaints.

Β 

I'm sorry but I am very emotional rn coz this seems like nothing will ever be good or satisfying to this players. I know this is atrl but I didn't sign up for babysitting young adults

Β 

gonna log out and enjoy my weekend because honestly, for the past few weeks, all i do was squeeze in this game in my busy life and it is so unfair knowing how this game is just making me question my logical thinking and my creative thought process. no one asked me to be dedicated in this game but this is who i am when i commit myself to something so you can't shade me for doing it.

Β 

if you guys will still play, thank you.

Edited by Yvess

if this game is trashy and stinky, by all means, you don't have to say it anymore because I totally get it. the writings are on the wall.

@YvessΒ Chile if anyone wants to quit just let them quit. It’s their problem, not yours. Give your energy for people who actually enjoy this game bby, I think everybody are tired of drama at this pointΒ 

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

at this point, someone who doesn't give a flying F should host it because the post traumatic stress syndrome i got from this season is not worth it.

Β 

I nominate @MusicLoverDude to host it. :duca:

I think I'm good lol.Β 

Β 

I'm working on a side hustle in addition to my main job right now (hint: I interact with men daily but without being on camera). Daddy needs to make bank to change his game up.Β 

I feel like some users playing this game are more suited to only playing album survivor

Β 

Maybe ya'll can type

Β 

SAVE

Β 

LACY

BALLAD OF A HOMESCHOOLED GIRL

Β 

but anything else is beyond your realm of ability

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, lacy said:

I feel like some users playing this game are more suited to only playing album survivor

Β 

Maybe ya'll can type

Β 

SAVE

Β 

LACY

BALLAD OF A HOMESCHOOLED GIRL

Β 

but anything else is beyond your realm of ability

We need to bring musical chairs back.Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

@YvessΒ please change that millennial obnoxious thread titleΒ :skull:Β 

Β 

#noMillenialHumor

#noMoreDrama

#iHaveAFever:(Β 

hey im sick too

Β 

i did a covid test this morning and it was negative but ive had a sore throat for days and snot is coming out of nose like a river

3 minutes ago, lacy said:

hey im sick too

Β 

i did a covid test this morning and it was negative but ive had a sore throat for days and snot is coming out of nose like a river

I woke up 2 hours ago (it’s 5am) with a bordeline horrible pain in my throat and running nose too. I think I’m losing my mind rn

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I woke up 2 hours ago (it’s 5am) with a bordeline horrible pain in my throat and running nose too. I think I’m losing my mind rn

tell me ab it i woke up at 3am instead of my usual wakeup time of midnight

Β 

i hope u find ur mind soon b

1 minute ago, lacy said:

tell me ab it i woke up at 3am instead of my usual wakeup time of midnight

Β 

i hope u find ur mind soon b

As long as this threads title stays my mind is goneΒ