👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

They haven’t responded to our group message at all though :noparty:

Oh girl.....

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not quitting but I do think pairs are more unfair than groups regardless oh who i'm paired with, nothing personal :emofish:

1 hour ago, Overprotected said:

i'm not quitting but I do think pairs are more unfair than groups regardless oh who i'm paired with, nothing personal :emofish:

but when for team dangerous was just packed with 2000s artists and the other teams had legends and well received artists to this day no one said a thing. Like girl be fr.

im paired with Ciara -which sorry to my girl but she’s one of the weaker contestants on this season- but we still managed to get an entry out of this which works for our pair and our color + I had been struggling since the beginning.

also you are THEE Mariah Carey so stop with the drama and said unfair things when you have been the entire season on an stellar camp out of danger x

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The best to do now is to probably keep these concerns in mind for Season 3. 

This is a cool twist, I didn't see this before on here.

• Like 1

This round’s a bit challenging but nonetheless fun! Annoying certain girls still can’t adapt to change & make it exciting so enjoy being in the bottom ig

spacer.png

If there is a season 3........

I think hoest had enough with the mess lately in this season.

wawefds.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Queen. said:

If there is a season 3........

I think hoest had enough with the mess lately in this season.

wawefds.gif

!!! 

Let's get through this one first :gaycat:

23 minutes ago, Dessy said:

!!! 

Let's get through this one first :gaycat:

D-tlQH6XUAA4e49.jpg

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE DRAMA AND WHINING.

JUST QUIT IF YOU GUYS WANT TO. I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE LEFT.

AT THIS POINT, YOU ARE JUST FINDING REASONS TO GUILT TRIP ME WITH MY DECISIONS IN THIS GAME.

I'M NOT IN THE RUNNING FOR THE WORLD'S NEXT MOTHER THERESA SO DON'T PUSH MY BUTTONS TOO HARD PEOPLE.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Overprotected said:

girl i'm sorry but is way ******* worse than camps lmaooo

im also sorry, i have nothing else left to say or to do to make you all satisfied with this game.

if this is really making you feel like I'm playing god just to annoy y'all, do whatever you want you think is good for you.

i don't wanna apologize anymore because tbh, from the start - all i hear and read was more complaints and whining than appreciating whatever little thing i do here.

im not looking for validation or anything but having to deal with drama for every round (round theme announcement - drama, critiques reveal - drama, results - drama, elimination - drama) is really depressing and tiring already for me.

hope you are all just trolling with this quitting fiasco but if you guys are so tired already and so am i.

dealing with drama for every 2-3 days since the start is way more stressful than dealing patients in my work irl.

just woke up to this and hoping this is just a ******* nightmare bye

5 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

The best to do now is to probably keep these concerns in mind for Season 3. 

This is a cool twist, I didn't see this before on here.

at this point, someone who doesn't give a flying F should host it because the post traumatic stress syndrome i got from this season is not worth it.

I nominate @MusicLoverDude to host it. :duca:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Yvess said:

You can put in an explanation if you want, maximum of 100 words for your pair combined is allowed. This might help us know why you picked that color and its songs.

Just a reminder for anyone who still cares and would like to play this game. Thank you

1/7 pairs just sent.

CiaKira sent

KyliDonna sent

I don’t understand, isn’t challenge the point of competition? :skull: Y’all couldn’t be in the same teams all the time, it would be too unbalanced. And what’s so hard about sending a song? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I don’t understand, isn’t challenge the point of competition? :skull: Y’all couldn’t be in the same teams all the time, it would be too unbalanced. And what’s so hard about sending a song? 

then merge and rebalance the teams? :rip: doing pairs is silly like if you wanna get rid of camps because of one person complaining last round then just let us compete individually... but anyways I'll drop the topic here and carry on x 

:khaylan2: