👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

We need to see TAINT! All Camp Rennie will tap out otherwise :angry:

How is this threat supposed to be motivating to ME?? :lmao:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you guys get the tiara esp you might use it in the upcoming final camp elimination

xoxo

2ff1b97bebf5ee82d1634acb78a0f67f.gif

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

A SILVER TIARA HAS ARRIVED

JKVOf1Y.png

The Power of Controlling A Vote

This tiara will allow a user to control 1 player's vote during elimination.

Once used on a player, the chosen player to be controlled has no choice but to follow which name to write on the lipstick coffin.

The one who owns this tiara needs to PM the entry thread 2 hours before the deadline to activate it.

How to get this tiara?

Everyone who will react to this post will be included in the randomizer.

Reacting to this post is valid up until fountain posts his critiques on the thread

xoxo

@Julia Fox @lil hero @khalyan @fiercE @ZORBIT @Dessy @Queen. @Legend E @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby @Invisibility @Jai @Kylie Verzosa @Psycho @Overprotected

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @fountain @CBC @lacy

bump

reminder to like the original post

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

bump

reminder to like the original post

Like or any reaction?

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Like or any reaction?

yessssss :)except thumbs down lol

• Like 1

Just now, Legend E said:

Nice way to get those reputation points :eli:

ugh i didnt think abt that lmao :eli: 

PICK A COLOR

There are 15 colors available for picking, you must choose a color.

The purpose of this color pick activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Put your name next to the color. One color per player, you can't share colors.

You can copy and paste the list when you answer as a courtesy to others.

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - Psycho

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

7. PURPLE - Kylie Versoza

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - Overprotected

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

waiting for @Hey Dude since Julia will just take what is left. TYSM!

ROUND 7 TITLE REVEAL:

Spoiler

QctqRRJ.png

tenor.gif?itemid=17788237

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - Psycho

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - Dude

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - Julia Fox

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

another hint 

31 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ROUND 7 TITLE REVEAL:

Hide contents

QctqRRJ.png

I had a rough day at work today but this thread and competition always makes me feel better, even if there are lashings, it's all engaging and fun in the end :heart2:

ly @Yvess

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

I had a rough day at work today but this thread and competition always makes me feel better, even if there are lashings, it's all engaging and fun in the end :heart2:

ly @Yvess

thanks queen! i love ya sm too :heart2: 

51 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - Psycho

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - Dude

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - Julia Fox

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

yaayyyyy thank you!

Dear production (that's a Big Brother term for host + judges), players,

Since we do have a spill-over between TABS 2 and Slasher, I would like to clear a few things out. I took a prominent role in why judges panel feels uneasy with TABS 2 now and I just want to make things better. I want to refer back to this section of my letter (page 50 of Slasher if you want to read it...)

pelOyVC.jpg

I acted out of my desire to be a team player. I don't want to hurt people. Due to this I'm most likely setting myself up by joining ATRL games but the same time, I look at what I am able, and try, to give to my teams in these games. I am sorry for hurting you. All I could see was how this would benefit my team and didn't even think of the people who would be hurt by this. I didn't even ask my team if they are comfortable with that fake alliance. I do want to repeat, I did the fake alliance because that's what my role asked me to do. It's a ****** up reason but that's what pushed me. But now I understand that that doesn't mean I should have done it. A better person wouldn't have done that even if Canon demanded them to do it. He didn't force me to do it. No one did. 

For the future of this game, games section, life, I'll keep this situation in my heart. But not as a scar. 

I won't try to wash away this stain anymore, instead I'll try to prevent my actions from causing more stains on me and try to prevent undeserved stains on others. Life taught me that there will definitely be more bumps in the process, but I really do try. 

--

I'm not trying to clear my name, I just want to try to ease the part of the thunder in the air that I've caused.

Edited by Hey Dude

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Since we do have a spill-over between TABS 2 and Slasher, I would like to clear a few things out. I took a prominent role in why judges panel feels uneasy with TABS 2 now and I just want to make things better. I want to refer back to this section of my letter (page 50 of Slasher if you want to read it...)

I acted out of my desire to be a team player. I don't want to hurt people. Due to this I'm most likely setting myself up by joining ATRL games but the same time, I look at what I am able, and try, to give to my teams in these games. I am sorry for hurting you. All I could see was how this would benefit my team and didn't even think of the people who would be hurt by this. I didn't even ask my team if they are comfortable with that fake alliance. I do want to repeat, I did the fake alliance because that's what my role asked me to do. It's a ****** up reason but that's what pushed me. But now I understand that that doesn't mean I should have done it. A better person wouldn't have done that even if Canon demanded them to do it. He didn't force me to do it. No one did. 

For the future of this game, games section, life, I'll keep this situation in my heart. But not as a scar. 

I won't try to wash away this stain anymore, instead I'll try to prevent my actions from causing more stains on me and everyone around me. Life taught me that there will definitely be more bumps in the process, but I really do try. 

--

I'm not trying to clear my name, I just want to try to ease the part of the thunder in the air that I've caused.

okuuuuuurrrrrrrr i do separate my pov in slasher and tabs, dont worry

as ive said in the slasher game, all is well between us just dont do the same thing here in TABS S2 ok? :eli: 

Just now, thecptz said:

what

me too lmao

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

ROUND 7 TITLE REVEAL:

Reveal hidden contents

QctqRRJ.png

The way I'm dumb and I have no clue what this title entails... exciting!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

pelOyVC.jpg

I won't try to wash away this stain anymore, instead I'll try to prevent my actions from causing more stains on me and everyone around me. Life taught me that there will definitely be more bumps in the process, but I really do try. 

--

I mean slasher is a deception game, everything said and done there should not be taken personal. (I did worse things on Dessy's Disney mafia).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The way I'm dumb and I have no clue what this title entails... exciting!!!

well, the judges already know the theme and so far, i think the response was positive

3 minutes ago, fiercE said:

In other words another round fashion related :redface:.

hmmmm,... i dont do back to back fashion rounds bb

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

I mean slasher is a deception game, everything said and done there should not be taken personal. (I did worse things on Dessy's Disney mafia).

well, there's gotta be a thin line in deceiving players, we got so worried about him that we even talked to the host just to check on him coz he was totally giving distraught sad boi vibes

anyways, ion wanna talk about that slasha mess coz it is in the past already and TABS 2 got way more drama, actually no more room to accomodate another drama :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1