πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

spacer.png

hahaahahaahah wait not this ov ***** gif

A certain users submission is a song I've never heard before and it's got me tearing up already I fear :emofish:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yvess said:

BAep2K0.png

fY436vL.png

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

gzQU2A6.pngΒ  Β  Β  56sMz7f.pngΒ  Β  Β 

sXkqyKi.pngΒ  Β  Β  faTZKdx.pngΒ  Β  Β 

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ @khalyanΒ @D e v o nΒ @fiercE

Shakira - Inevitable

Jessica Simpson - Particles

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Acoustic)

Pink - I Don't Believe You

Β 

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

36w3XsQ.pngΒ  Β  Β  qZkFpdv.pngΒ  Β  Β HHyBFh6.pngΒ 

1I9bdLb.pngΒ  Β  Β  wjBRCep.pngΒ  Β  Β LuAQ1Hw.pngΒ 

@DessyΒ @ZORBITΒ @Queen.Β @PoKiTaurusΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @Legend E

Ciara - I Bet

Tinashe - Know Better

Nicki Minaj - Grand Piano

Madonna - Drowned World / Substitute for Love

Rihanna - Stay

Kelly Clarkson - Maybe

Β 

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

YivJzmV.pngΒ  Β  Β  vTW1FQM.pngΒ  Β  Β XaYbkFE.pngΒ 

qdGLMhV.pngΒ  Β  Β  AgkxZF1.pngΒ  Β  Β AVSzFxJ.pngΒ 

Β 

@JaiΒ @InvisibilityΒ @PsychoΒ @OverprotectedΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @dejmieeen

SZA - Special

FKA twigs - Cellophane

Kylie Minogue - Bittersweet Goodbye

Mariah Carey -Β Outside

Rosalia - Lo Vas A Olvidar

Natalia Nykiel - The Lovers

Β 

LISTEN TO THEIR ENTRIES HERE:
I GET SO EMOTIONAL

Β 

iZ9c8Sj.png

@stupidjockΒ @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @MusicLoverDude@Not Like The Movies@lacy

Β 

B U M P

15 minutes ago, lacy said:

A certain users submission is a song I've never heard before and it's got me tearing up already I fear :emofish:

Is it CAN I GET AN AMEN by RuPaul?

• Haha 1

Thankfully I have time to rank these quickly. I'm off work till Thursday so the entries came at the right timeΒ 

MLD's Critiques

Muffy Crosswire - Arthur Wiki

Β 

Camp Dangerous

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ - Shakira - InevitableΒ 
Oh wow this relationship really ****** her up because she's serving major Helga Pataki vibes in the lyrics. But this song is a slay. The production is great and you can feel the pain and emotions in her voice. Nice job!

Β 

@khalyanΒ - Jessica Simpson - ParticlesΒ 
This song isn't bad. You can feel Jessica's sadness since it seems like she's going through a lot mentally and this track seems to relate to that quite a bit. That being said, I feel like I was wanting more from this, like maybe more of a powerful final chorus than what we got. Something that would have knocked it out of the park. It never happened unfortunately but still not bad.Β 

Β 

@D e v o nΒ - Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Acoustic)Β 

I'm honestly really disappointed. You just used The One That Got Away's video last round and slayed so it would have made logical sense to use a different song for this round. You had Thinking of You right there and instead you went the lazy route and went with an acoustic version of a song you already slayed with. You're capable of better. The acoustic version is fine as is but a lot of people brought their A game this round so this was not a good round to get lazy in.Β 

Β 

@fiercEΒ - P!nk - I Don't Believe YouΒ 
Ngl, if you had sent Who Knew you would have gotten an 11 from me. But that being said, this is still a great choice. P!nk's voice is full of so much emotion here and that final chorus really brings it all in. Still a great choice all around.Β 

Β 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Β 

Β 

CAMP FIERCE

Β 

@DessyΒ - Ciara - I BetΒ 

I've always liked this song, but this wasn't a sad song at all. The song expresses different emotions - more like HA HA I GOT THE LAST LAUGH type of emotions. Like, she's giving him the middle finger lyrically and just calling out all his crap. If anything, this song is more angry than sad. So yeah, complete misfire.Β 

Β 

@ZORBITΒ - Tinashe - Know BetterΒ 

I like how both parts of the song sell Tinashe's sadness. The uptempo part sets the mood and the slower part completes the narrative. Well done.Β 

Β 

@Queen.Β - Nicki Minaj - Grand PianoΒ 

Oh wow this song is stellar. Beautiful piano and Nicki's most emotional performance ever. Awesome job!Β 

Β 

@PoKiTaurusΒ - Madonna - Drowned World/Substitute For Love

Well done as well Poki. The vibes are set in stone as the song goes on and Madonna sells the "sad walk by the beach" vibe very well. Great job!Β 

Β 

@blackoutbabyΒ - Rihanna - StayΒ 
I'll be honest I never really was the biggest fan of this song. But still, this was a very strong choice because Rihanna and Mikky still put their raw emotion in there, the piano is still beautiful and while the lyrics are my least favorite part of the song, they still pack a punch emotionally. Well done.Β 

Β 

@Legend EΒ - Kelly Clarkson - MaybeΒ 
Oh wow, you took a risk and went against songs like Sober and Because of You. First off, BRILLIANT move by going with My December - Kelly's most emotional album out of all of her discography. This album track has everything you could ask for this round - an emotional performance, a powerful instrumental and great lyrics. You really slayed it this time Mr. E.

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

CAMP RENAISSANCEΒ 

Β 

@JaiΒ - SZA - SpecialΒ 
Yeah I feel the insecure self-depricating depressed adult vibes here. SZA has her own unique way of expressing her emotions so I totally felt it here. Not bad, though with how powerful this round is I'm not sure where it will rank.Β 

Β 

@InvisibilityΒ - FKA Twigs - CellophaneΒ 
Oh wow. Another great entry from you. This song is hauntingly sad and FKA Twigs sells it very well. The lyrics are tragic and depressing and I hope none of us have to feel like that with any of our future boyfriends and husbands. Great job.Β 

Β 

@PsychoΒ - Kylie Minogue - Bittersweet GoodbyeΒ 

Another risky entry that evidently paid off. We rarely get to see this side of Kylie and I must say, she pulled it off very well. You can feel the pain in her voice as she sings and this type of song from her is so rare now that when she does do it, it really stands out and she executed this very well. Nicely done.Β 

Β 

@OverprotectedΒ - Mariah Carey - OutsideΒ 

Pretty much the best entry you could have sent. The relatable lyrics, Mariah's vocal delivery, the intimate production, there's a reason this became a fan favorite.Β 

Β 

@Kylie VerzosaΒ - Rosalia - Lo Vas A OlvidarΒ 

CONGRATS ON FINALLY SENDING AN ENTRY I REALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh her chemistry with Billie is great and the lyrics are so dark and haunting. Rosalia's delivery is so mesmerizing here compared to other songs. They set the vibe perfectly and everything is memorable. OMG WOW YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!Β 

Β 

@dejmieeenΒ - Natalia Nykel - The Lovers

Oh wow an English track from this girl finally. I actually quite liked it and the lyrics, dark production and vocal delivery aren't too bad on here either. Not sure where I will rank you but you did a decent job yourself.Β 

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

Absolutely strong round everyone! Best round of the season so far! How I end up ranking everyone is going to be very interesting! Good luck everyone!Β 

Β 

@lacyΒ @YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ @CBCΒ @fountain

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

MLD's Critiques

Β 

Camp Dangerous

Β 

Oh wow this relationship really ****** her up because she's serving major Helga Pataki vibes in the lyrics. But this song is a slay. The production is great and you can feel the pain and emotions in her voice. Nice job!

Β 

This song isn't bad. You can feel Jessica's sadness since it seems like she's going through a lot mentally and this track seems to relate to that quite a bit. That being said, I feel like I was wanting more from this, like maybe more of a powerful final chorus than what we got. Something that would have knocked it out of the park. It never happened unfortunately but still not bad.Β 

Β 

I'm honestly really disappointed. You just used The One That Got Away's video last round and slayed so it would have made logical sense to use a different song for this round. You had Thinking of You right there and instead you went the lazy route and went with an acoustic version of a song you already slayed with. You're capable of better. The acoustic version is fine as is but a lot of people brought their A game this round so this was not a good round to get lazy in.Β 

Β 

Ngl, if you had sent Who Knew you would have gotten an 11 from me. But that being said, this is still a great choice. P!nk's voice is full of so much emotion here and that final chorus really brings it all in. Still a great choice all around.Β 

Β 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Β 

Β 

CAMP FIERCE

Β 

@DessyΒ - Ciara - I BetΒ 

I've always liked this song, but this wasn't a sad song at all. The song expresses different emotions - more like HA HA I GOT THE LAST LAUGH type of emotions. Like, she's giving him the middle finger lyrically and just calling out all his crap. If anything, this song is more angry than sad. So yeah, complete misfire.Β 

Β 

I like how both parts of the song sell Tinashe's sadness. The uptempo part sets the mood and the slower part completes the narrative. Well done.Β 

Β 

Oh wow this song is stellar. Beautiful piano and Nicki's most emotional performance ever. Awesome job!Β 

Β 

Well done as well Poki. The vibes are set in stone as the song goes on and Madonna sells the "sad walk by the beach" vibe very well. Great job!Β 

Β 

I'll be honest I never really was the biggest fan of this song. But still, this was a very strong choice because Rihanna and Mikky still put their raw emotion in there, the piano is still beautiful and while the lyrics are my least favorite part of the song, they still pack a punch emotionally. Well done.Β 

Β 

Oh wow, you took a risk and went against songs like Sober and Because of You. First off, BRILLIANT move by going with My December - Kelly's most emotional album out of all of her discography. This album track has everything you could ask for this round - an emotional performance, a powerful instrumental and great lyrics. You really slayed it this time Mr. E.

Β 

Β 

CAMP RENAISSANCEΒ 

Β 

@JaiΒ - SZA - SpecialΒ 
Yeah I feel the insecure self-depricating depressed adult vibes here. SZA has her own unique way of expressing her emotions so I totally felt it here. Not bad, though with how powerful this round is I'm not sure where it will rank.Β 

Β 

Oh wow. Another great entry from you. This song is hauntingly sad and FKA Twigs sells it very well. The lyrics are tragic and depressing and I hope none of us have to feel like that with any of our future boyfriends and husbands. Great job.Β 

Β 

Another risky entry that evidently paid off. We rarely get to see this side of Kylie and I must say, she pulled it off very well. You can feel the pain in her voice as she sings and this type of song from her is so rare now that when she does do it, it really stands out and she executed this very well. Nicely done.Β 

Β 

Pretty much the best entry you could have sent. The relatable lyrics, Mariah's vocal delivery, the intimate production, there's a reason this became a fan favorite.Β 

Β 

CONGRATS ON FINALLY SENDING AN ENTRY I REALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh her chemistry with Billie is great and the lyrics are so dark and haunting. Rosalia's delivery is so mesmerizing here compared to other songs. They set the vibe perfectly and everything is memorable. OMG WOW YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!Β 

Β 

Oh wow an English track from this girl finally. I actually quite liked it and the lyrics, dark production and vocal delivery aren't too bad on here either. Not sure where I will rank you but you did a decent job yourself.Β 

Β 

Β 

Absolutely strong round everyone! Best round of the season so far! How I end up ranking everyone is going to be very interesting! Good luck everyone!Β 

Β 

Girl not you being done already I have only listened to 4 of the songs so far maybe I take my time too much nnn

Β 

But I agreed with your take about Katy not to shade but what is that doing here nnn

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

Girl not you being done already I have only listened to 4 of the songs so far maybe I take my time too much nnn

Β 

But I agreed with your take about Katy not to shade but what is that doing here nnn

I have a reputation for being a swift judge and contestant when it comes to turning in rankings. Just ask @YvessΒ or @thecptz. Work is the only reason I wouldn't be swift with turning rankings in.Β 

Β 

It really is no problem since I have nothing better to do tonight. I'll be doing my laundry tomorrow morning, playing a gaming match and then going to the movies later in the day so I mean...no reason I can't do my rankings right away.

Β 

And yes my rankings are already in!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

MLD's Critiques

Β 

Camp Dangerous

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

CAMP FIERCE

Β 

@DessyΒ - Ciara - I BetΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

CAMP RENAISSANCEΒ 

Β 

@JaiΒ - SZA - SpecialΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks DADDY! Best day of my ATRL life!Β :WAP:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I have a reputation for being a swift judge and contestant when it comes to turning in rankings. Just ask @YvessΒ or @thecptz. Work is the only reason I wouldn't be swift with turning rankings in.Β 

Β 

It really is no problem since I have nothing better to do tonight. I'll be doing my laundry tomorrow morning, playing a gaming match and then going to the movies later in the day so I mean...no reason I can't do my rankings right away.

Β 

And yes my rankings are already in!!!!

I'm free chewmorrowΒ 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

The way you are spreading your legs for everyone in this game @Kylie Verzosa

Everyone can have a piece of me.mp4 but my heart is yours only bbΒ :kiss:

10 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Everyone can have a piece of me.mp4 but my heart is yours only bbΒ :kiss:

ban-button.gifΒ 

Β 

• Haha 1

The sabotage and rush-age from the hoest when I wasn’t ready to send now mld is gonna get me eliminated

22 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

The sabotage and rush-age from the hoest when I wasn’t ready to send now mld is gonna get me eliminated

omg i will always be the bad guy :sadviolin:

• Haha 1