πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Will give extra 2 hours extension since I'm gonna be busy, one pair also did not submit yet and one pair sent without descriptions so they might still add one if they feel they need.

7 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Jnx314S.png

Nothing Really Matters

Express Yourself (Live at MTV Awards 1989)

Okay wig
Edited by Invisibility

45 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Will give extra 2 hours extension since I'm gonna be busy, one pair also did not submit yet and one pair sent without descriptions so they might still add one if they feel they need.

Put them on blast king :gayorkcat3:

can’t believe at this stage of the game there are people sending entries after the deadline. I think they are even very widerΒ 

• Like 1

ROUND 9

rf89gXX.pngΒ  Β  Β  fY436vL.png

#TwiCki

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  KWo1gIM.gif

@InvisibilityΒ  Β  Β  @Queen.

Spoiler

R1: FASHION

AlF0HNL.png

vkrgct08uil01.jpgΒ  Β  Β  xAC9D5k.jpg

Β 

R2: MUSIC VIDEO

dnc9kcm.png

Nicki and Twigs find themselves musing about the kind of relarionship that leaves you cold anf chasing after past highs. Both videos follow this longing feeling in visually rich videos that take place in night settings, and the use of water is not only present in the titular tears, but also as an element that intends to purify and renew the vitality of both singers, who are trapped in their memories. It washes away their pain and sets them free.

Β 

R3: LIVE PERFORMANCE

1wFg9BQ.png

For upbeat, we have Nicki taking the Tidal stage by storm with one of her most iconic empowerment anthems, serving you some great choreo and of course being matched by the one and only BeyoncΓ© to really make tear the house down with their joint stage presence and powerful demeanor.

For ballad, we have FKA twigs exhuding a baroque classical energy while performing with an orchestral ensemble in a church lit up by several candles, giving you belts, vocal runs and and an hypnotic presence.

#MarIca

msD35vX.gifΒ  Β  Β  Yh2SEoF.gif

@OverprotectedΒ  Β  Β Β @khalyan

Spoiler

Β 

SPRING

dea9eedebe8251b4454c342c246b5ec7Β  Β  Β  jessica-simpson-in-yellow-dress-backgrid

The girls are out and are slaying for spring festivities! Both Jessica and Mariah are sporting yellow mini dresses, perfect for celebrating the warming weather and showing off some of their best assets outside of their vocals. Not everyone can pull off yellow but these two legends do so with ease!

Β 

SUMMER

Continuing the festivities into summer, both Jessica and Mariah show their carefree nature by roller skating in their own respective videos. These queens are multi talented! Both of these videos showcase their TABS icon by celebrating with friends and living their summer to the fullest.

Β 

WINTER

Β 

Β 

Moving to the winter festivities, these two icons showcase their vocals to some Christmas classics. Jessica covers the somber Mary, Did You Know with ease and Mariah serves us one of the greatest performances of all time with her legendary song All I Want For Christmas Is You. Nothing like celebrating the holidays with two of TABS best!Β 

Β 

Β 

#CiaKira

uIPMWlZ.gifΒ  Β  Β  WzzCkFd.gif

@Julia FoxΒ  Β  Β Β @Dessy

Spoiler

Β 

Transparent FashionΒ 

Let them see clear! Shakira and Ciara don their best transparent looks. This underappreciated fashion color allows the confident wearer to show off her body and in turn, enhance the dress look.Β 

IMG-6983.jpgΒ  Β  Β  IMG-6984.jpg

Β 

Β 

Music Videos: Mansion Madames

We got sex appeal at home. These women have no problem expressing their sexuality through their beauty and dancing. Thematically, their settings are exactly what you'd imagine someone famous and rich would live, and our artists match each other in this manner well.

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Performances

Ciara goes the club-boppy route with "Get Up" while Shakira takes it slower and performs the soul-felt ballad "No".

Β 

Β 

Β #RihDonna

yMyU8wM.gifΒ  Β  Β  Pdz10Dq.gif

@Hey DudeΒ  Β @blackoutbaby

Spoiler

Β 

super-bowl-2023-highlights-rihanna-embedΒ  Β  Β  madonna-kimono-1534351211.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

#RoNaLia

7QpMKp4.gifΒ  Β  Β  lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBITΒ  Β  Β Β @Kylie Verzosa

Spoiler

Β 

1ZWSsHv.jpgΒ  Β  Β  Iu1J2kl.jpg

BLACK-STONED

WARNING: Blinding Hazard!! NasheLΓ­a stuns in stone-encrusted exquisite black garments. Amidst the dark stage, RosalΓ­a shimmers in a customized bejeweled Black Burberry ensemble. Under daylight, Tinashe wins the battle against the sun with her Monica Ivena Black couture dress.Β 

Β 

ALL DAY N NIGHTΒ 

Buckle up b!tches as this gorgeous duo takes over an inter-modal train terminal during the day & deep into the night! Shipping decks will never be the same after this collab!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Closing out the Live performances, RosalΓ­a (Blue ver.) serves her viral charismatic Bizcochito choreography & Tinashe sings her melodious Touch & Go ballad in a sea of blue shimmer.

Blue balls is not in our vocab (Hi, @khalyan @stupidjock @queen.)Β 

Β 

Β 

#LadyP!nk

SChtQ4X.gifΒ  Β  Β  1GZI8XY.gif

@Legend EΒ  Β  Β Β @fiercE

Spoiler

Β 

P!nk and Gaga match each other in two ombre black and white gowns. The two singers display versatility in their looks by the fact that both dresses are displayed in two different social contexts, with P!nk wearing hers at the 2010 Grammy red carpet and Gaga wearing hers for a photoshoot in Vogue, as photographed by the legendaric Mario Testino. The antithesis between a more simplistic, yet very elegant look and a more avantgarde one is greatly displayed with these two looks, while also presenting the similarity in colour.

ZFfvnvA.pngΒ  Β  Β  MDHwGTO.jpg

Β 

Β 

For the music video round, the theme we chose is...well...violence. We decided to display our girls at their most manic, with two of their most iconic music videos - Please Don't Leave Me and Paparazzi. The former shows P!nk doing anything she can to keep her boyfriend after a fight by...well...abusing her boyfriend. While we love a girlboss, we do not condone violence x. Miss Gaga isn't any much better either. On the excuse that her boyfriend is calling paparazzi to stalk her, she ends up killing the sexy hunk Alexander SkarsgΓ₯rd by poisoning him. While we don't know what the exact views are on these videos right now, they are probably two of the most iconic music videos of the 2000s so let's appreciate them for what they are.

Β 

On the third and final round, we decided to show the best qualities of our girls: vocals and campiness. Here you have two of the most acclaimed performances in the Grammys history. P!nk stunned the world when performing the stunning ballad "Glitter in the Air", a performance that instantly became iconic as she got famous for being the acrobatics queen following this. Gaga, on the other hand, debuted her campiest era, Born This Way, with this performance. Coming out of a vessel, and not an egg, after having stayed in it for three days, she ended everyone with her stunning vocals and choreography. This also remains another one of the most spoken about performances in the Grammy history.Β 

Β 

JUDGING RUBRICS:

Spoiler

JUDGING RUBRICS

(Still may vary by Judges):

11 - The BEST Entry of this round, no one else can compare.

9/10 - Great Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme excellently.

8 - Good Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme really well.
7 - Also a Good Submission. Displays the theme well but not at the same caliber as other entries.
6 - Okay Submission. Fits decently. Missing some oomph factor to make it a smashing entry.

4/5 - Ok entry but is missing something overall.Β 
3 - You can only get this score if your submission was not submitted on time despite extension being given.

1/2 - IS NOT ALLOWED as this is the default point for consideration for submitting an entry on time with right details.Β 

so, every judge should bear in mind that they need to give a score higher than 2 each round.Β 
0 - You can only get this score if you did not submit an entry

so for each mini round,

a pair can get a score from 4-10

one great entry can get an 11 for every miniround

(in short, judges can give 3 11s in this round)

Β 

:priceless:Β @InvisibilityΒ @Queen.Β :priceless:

:smitten:Β @OverprotectedΒ @khalyanΒ :smitten:

Β :beatfreak:Β @Julia FoxΒ @DessyΒ :beatfreak:

:fan:Β @Hey Dude@blackoutbabyΒ :fan:

:yum:Β @Legend EΒ @fiercEΒ :yum:

:juanny:Β @Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBITΒ :juanny:

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @fountainΒ Β @CBCΒ @lacy

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

and yes...

a BLUE TIARA has been used

by

@Legend E!

Kelly-GIFs-kelly-clarkson-35624995-500-370.gif&ehk=pfKTED94g8f%2BWpgDaQfG2ovBCS8pvCHaAzGUKlCwEQg=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Β 

LXavgrl.png

Blue Tiara - The Power of Shapeshifting

If a certain round is announced and you think your artist is not going to do great in it,

you can use it once to choose another artist to represent you for that single round only.

People will only know you used this once we posted the entries for that round.

Β 

FOR THIS ROUND,

LEGEND E WILL BE REPRESENTING LADY GAGA

giphy.gif

Β 

Amazing fashion round for NashelΓ­aΒ :jonnycat:Β HM: Rihdonna

Β 

Not the Gaga twistΒ :eek:Β the girls said let me use a tiara now that others are getting eliminated without having used them

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Β 

Not the Gaga twistΒ :eek:Β the girls said let me use a tiara now that others are getting eliminated without having used them

legend e said YOLO

Hot

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Β 

thanks sis u slayeddttt tooΒ :WAP:

MLD's Critiques - R1 FASHION (ALL PAIRS)

mJf%2BTTpbA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Β 

Twicki: @InvisibilityΒ @Queen.

You both look great. I like the fraternal twinning between the two dresses, even if FKA's hair is serving artsy hipster student with a drug addiction. Still, you guys understood the assignment enough.

Β 

Marica: @OverprotectedΒ @khalyan

Mariah looks like she's strolling through a mall listening to Simple Times by Kacey Musgraves and just looking very relaxed :gaycat:. Jessica looks like she is also shopping and relaxing while slaying. I will say that I think yellow is not the best color on either of them, but they do look fine and I like that you guys have a season theme going on.Β Pretty decent job for this category.Β 

Β 

CiaKira: @Julia FoxΒ @Dessy

This is ok. They both look fine but Shakira looks too much like a bag of flour was dumped on her body which severely contrasts Ciara's outfit. This is the weakest entry so far because it looks like you two both decided to get in a fight, then do your own thing to sabotage each other and not match each other like the other groups have done so far. So yeah, not exactly slayage here.

Β 

Lady P!nk: @Legend EΒ @fiercE

Very smart usage of the blue tiara here given that Kelly tanked the previous fashion round. The dresses look great on both of them and I like they both fit into different occasions. My only issue is that Gaga's pink hair stands out like a sore thumb, but that's very minor. Great job you guys!

Β 

Rihdonna: @blackoutbabyΒ @Hey Dude

Yeah this is worse than the Shakira flour bag. Rihanna looks ok but Madonna's hair DOES NOT flatter the outfit she is wearing at all. She looks like an Emo Karen. Just...ugh...Kylie did not deserve to get stabbed in the back last round just for this messy ass outfit to show up. As for Rihanna, her 2013 Grammy outfit would have been more of a slay for me when going with the color red.Β 

Β 

RoNaLia: @ZORBITΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ 

Last time I saw you guys in a fashion round you both got pissed by 2gate. Well, this time the outfits are much better. I'm not completely slayed like I'm sure the rest of the judges will be but I mean, Rosalia looks pretty good and Tinashe is serving Helga Pataki with the outfit choice.

Β 

I will have my critiques for the other rounds within the next couple days. The fashion round was easy enough to critique promptly. So if I was harsh on some of you, there is still two rounds to do well in to make up for it.Β 

Β 

@YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ @lacyΒ @fountainΒ @dweebz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Where is my entry?

ooop sorry will post it now, sorry im working huhu

A MESSAGE FROM @JaiΒ (sza):

giphy.gif

Β 

Hello Judges, it's me a dead b*tch.Β 

Im reaching out to use my Tiara, The 'KANDY WAIT... ' Tiara.

stuff's-getting-gaggy-kandy-muse.gif

Β 

Please hear me out... but there is no rule saying I can't fight for my right to TABS, and I feel like every competition deserves its kandy muse moment... and I'm not ready for you to see me leave!Β 

So with that being said (please bring me back) here is my submission for the round;

Spoiler

SZA Serving Brown

FBH4Oo2XoAEhnhi.jpg:largeΒ  Β  Β  0e1e2d0c098e68d4b10127aa84d2b26b

I chose to go with Brown because it's the new black; so a Black girl in brown just seemed fitting.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I chose Snooze and Hit Different because both showcase how love and the aspect of being in a relationship can become such a deep, magnetic force.

Β 

And finally, for an upbeat performance I'm going with an all-time favorite; Kiss Me More, and for a slower acoustic set I'm showcasing a medley of Good Day x Hits different.Β 

Β 

*this is just for fun, you can also critique this entry for fun xoxo*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

YVESS' CRITIQUESΒ  Β  Β  R1:Β FASHION ROUND

tenor.gif?itemid=7512359

Β 

#TwiCki

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  KWo1gIM.gif

@InvisibilityΒ  Β  Β  @Queen.

WERK CONCEPTUAL FASHION!

I think you guys went with a very solid theme for the fashion round. I like that you did not only went with Black as a color but you also went with sheer material type of fabric to make it look more cohesive which I really love.Β 

Β 

#MarIca

msD35vX.gifΒ  Β  Β  Yh2SEoF.gif

@OverprotectedΒ  Β  Β Β @khalyan

The sunshine-y shade of yellow you chose brings out the beauty of the both of you effortlessly. I love the theme you are going for this round on paper. They are serving beauty, sexy and sophistication in these looks so I could not ask for more tbh.

Β 

#CiaKira

uIPMWlZ.gifΒ  Β  Β  WzzCkFd.gif

@Julia FoxΒ  Β  Β Β @Dessy

ELEGANTLY SEXY!

I am liking that you guys went out of the box in coming up with a theme for this fashion aspect of Round 9. I like that they look classy while also serving in transparent looks that can easily be misconstrued as whorish if you have such bad taste. So I love that elegance is also served while they are giving body-yody-yody!

Β 

Β #RihDonna

yMyU8wM.gifΒ  Β  Β  Pdz10Dq.gif

@Hey DudeΒ  Β @blackoutbaby

I love the vibrant red latex route you went for, the color popped! I am digging the attitude of RiRI in the picture! As for Madge, I think this is not my fave look from her but kudos for matching the look with Rihanna effortlessly.Β 

Β 

#RoNaLia

7QpMKp4.gifΒ  Β  Β  lspVRzg.gif

@ZORBITΒ  Β  Β Β @Kylie Verzosa

Best believe you guys are still bejeweled when you walked in the TABS stage with the ones you chose. I love how futuristic Tinashe is serving while Rosalia is serving ethnic caped enchantress. The best thing here is the details on the garments.Β 

Β 

#LadyP!nk

SChtQ4X.gifΒ  Β  Β  1GZI8XY.gif

@Legend EΒ  Β  Β Β @fiercE

First off, kudos for using your Blue Tiara! I think self awareness is king so I am very pleased to see you compete in this round with a very strong artist. Now onto the fashion entry. The matching ombre b/w gowns theme is very resourceful and genius idea for me. The elegance and sophistication is served on a very exquisite platter!Β 

Β 

FINAL THOUGHTS ABOUT THE FIRST MINIROUND OF THIS ROUND:

I liked all submissions!

The concepts are giving fashion moments! The clear winner of this round is so obvious for me.

Only one pair kinda underwhelmed me but they will still get a good score from me.

GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess
  • Thanks 1

YVESS' CRITIQUESΒ  Β  Β  R1:Β FASHION ROUND

tenor.gif?itemid=7512359

Β 

@Jai

First things first, i love the fighting energy and tenacity of yours!

Speaking as a viewer of this game (not as a hoEst) - I really do hope you win wildcard soon because you deserve it.

Now, the brown color fits her beauty even more! The second photo is way more superior. Kinda hoped there was a more conceptual theme you went for in this round but nonetheless, I am still pleased with your entry.

Β Β Β Β Β Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

(this critique is just for fun xxxxxx)

Β 

Edited by Yvess

The way @JaiΒ has split this game in two parallel parts - one where she is eliminated and bringing her back would be against the rules and the other where sheΒ DOESN’T CAREΒ :jonny:Β and we have no choice but to Stan

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

The way @JaiΒ has split this game in two parallel parts - one where she is eliminated and bringing her back would be against the rules and the other where sheΒ DOESN’T CAREΒ :jonny:Β and we have no choice but to Stan

her power!

• Like 1