πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Β B5mPSIu.png

Β 

Hello, TABSistrens!

6VTGQRG.gif

The next round you will be competing for will test how strong your artist's discography is!

For this round, we want you to look at your artist's PAST singles and decide which among them can slay all of the other contenders in bagging the title "Song of the Summer"!

Β 

What is Song of the Summer?

Song of the summer is the unofficial designation of the song that is dominant both culturally and commercially between the end of May and the beginning of September in a given year, primarily in the United States.

The common characteristic of a song of the summer is that there is universal awareness: it is a song that people hear everywhere they go. It is a viral phenomenon. The song of the summer can be so ubiquitous that many get sick of hearing it. It is the dominant song between Memorial Day and Labor Day, the song that "defines the season on the charts and in listeners' memories". The determination of the song of summer is achieved by popular consensus. The song of the summer is a question open annually to public debate, not an objective description.

So, just think that all of your artists will drop a single at this time to contend for the SONG OF THE SUMMER title.Β 

Β 

What to Do?

1. Choose a Single from your artist (the single shouldn't be his/her current single as of the moment)

Send us the Spotify Link or just give us the Song title on our Entry Submission PM.

2. You can discuss or ask for help from your camp if you are confused but still the final decision is yours to make.

3. No need for explanations. The song should speak for itself.

4.Β  This is the debut of the "Singles" aspect of the game so the single you chose here cannot be used in future rounds when we ask for singles to be sent in. You can still use it though for live performance rounds or music videos round in the future.

Β 

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

1. The judges will rank the twenty entries from 1-20, each rank contributes to a certain point that will be added to your camp score.

2. The judges will rank on how they think which song has the strongest chance to contend for the title Song of the Summer, not just how popular the single was during its run as a single in the past - it might help but not the main factor in judging.

Β 

DOUBLE ELIMINATION

Β 

REMINDER:

You do not have to necessarily send in your artist's MOST SUCCESSFUL or CLASSIC SINGLE for this round,

Just send in a SINGLE that you believe can be eligible to be called the Song of the Summer among your other competitors.

Β 

DEADLINE:

AUGUST 27, 2023

6:00 AM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know tysm)

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @MusicLoverDude@Not Like The MoviesΒ @stupidjock

Β 

1.Β @Queen.Β Nicki Minaj

2.Β @OverprotectedΒ Mariah Carey

3.Β @Julia FoxΒ Shakira

4.Β @PsychoΒ Kylie MinogueΒ 

5.Β @DessyΒ Troye Sivan

6.Β @Legend EΒ Kelly Clarkson

7.Β @thecptzΒ RuPaul

8.Β @blackoutbabyΒ Rihanna

9.Β @D e v o nΒ Melanie Martinez

10.Β @MoonlightbaeΒ Ariana Grande

11.Β @InsanityΒ Nick Jonas

12.Β @InvisibilityΒ FKA twigs

13.Β @fiercEΒ P!nk

14.Β @PoKiTaurusΒ Avril Lavigne

15.Β @Born to RunΒ Billie Eilish

16.Β @Kylie VerzosaΒ Rosalia

17.Β @khalyanΒ Jessica SimpsonΒ 

18.Β @ZORBITΒ Tinashe

19.Β @JaiΒ SZA

20.Β @dejmieeenΒ Natalia Nykie

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pls let us know if you guys have any questionsΒ 

SvIqVPF.thumb.gif.ec5e25e2f3c99d416e6084

xoxo

1.Β ChooseΒ a SingleΒ from your artist (the single shouldn't be his/her current single as of the moment)

Β 

Thank GOD cause those tik tok remixesΒ :rip:

2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Is the prize a full version of this drawingΒ 

Β 

IMG_2625.thumb.jpeg.877099312f7432036350

Slay the game and find outΒ 

• Haha 1

Omg I expected a top 5 placement, not a WINΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

Happy for my team as much as I am for myself! We all served and the placements reflect thatΒ :party:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

Β 

taste

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

American singerΒ MadonnaΒ has released 94Β singlesΒ and 24Β promotional singles

Β 

Rip me trying to pick oneΒ 

Β 

IMG_2625.thumb.jpeg.877099312f7432036350

not manifesting poki sending multiple entry changes

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Omg I expected a top 5 placement, not a WINΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

Happy for my team as much as I am for myself! We all served and the placements reflect thatΒ :party:

Well well well! The 11 you got sealed the win. Mimi was almost #1 but YOU happened :clap3:

22 minutes ago, fountain said:

Good luck girls!

forever kind judge :heart:

• Like 1

if i was playing, i will send this coz i know in my heart, this song deserved to be a big hit huhu

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Well well well! The 11 you got sealed the win. Mimi was almost #1 but YOU happened :clap3:

My powerΒ :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

if i was playing, i will send this coz i know in my heart, this song deserved to be a big hit huhu

Salt on my woundsΒ :jonny3:

Β 

I honestly only switched because I knew it would be too dangerous on round 1Β :redface:

Β 

I would have sent this round 1 if I could.

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Salt on my woundsΒ :jonny3:

Β 

I honestly only switched because I knew it would be too dangerous on round 1Β :redface:

Β 

I would have sent this round 1 if I could.

Β 

Β 

well, Miss Madam Cicone has more chances of winning this game so let's look at it that way xoxo

Here's the ranking points

1 - 11.0
2 - 10.5
3 - 10.0
4 - 9.5
5 - 9.3
6 - 9.0
7 - 8.8
8 - 8.5
9 - 8.3
10 - 8.0
11 - 7.9
12 - 7.6
13 - 7.3
14 - 7.0
15 - 6.8
16 - 6.4
17 - 6.2
18 - 6.0
19 - 5.5
20 - 5.0

Β 

who will debut at #1 on the Song of the Summer Round?

Β 

CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW THE TOP 20

Β 

• Like 1