πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

ooop i thot we are on page 10

haah ok page 10 is fine let me just format real quick

Β 

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Camp Renaissance stomped on the other teams already :WAP:

• Like 1

DRGp8Ok.png

First Impressions
First Impressions are everything, they can make someone really hate you or really love you.

For this challenge, you will do just that, this is actually a tribute to our first round last season but we will tweak it a bit

Β 

What To Do:
1. Send a video via PM of the ARTIST you signed up with that you think best represents your artist as a whole.

the twist of this round is.....

THE VIDEO SHOULD BE FROM HIS/HER FIRST SOLO ERA

A video with at least 1 MINUTE duration will do. The maximum duration of video is 5 minutes.
Β  Β  *It can be any video that showcases your artist's talent, it can be live singing, dancing, or both.Β 
2. There is no explanation required. Your video should speak for itself.

Simply PM me the link together with the name of the artistΒ + its video titleΒ 
By doing just that, your submission is set.
Β  Β 3. Don't post your Entry in the THREAD, it should be sent via PM me and the70s will make with you.
Β  Β  *Just make sure that it is the best type of impression that you can give.
Β  Β  *The judges will each score your entries from 1-10 and the losing teams with the lowest average will be heading to elimination.Β 

TWO ELIMINATION CEREMONIES,Β  ONE OF THE ELIMINATED PLAYERS WILL BE SAVED BY THE WINNING TEAM
For Your Consideration:

Spoiler

The panel will judge the level of star quality + talent of the artist possessed in the video you submitted.
The level of stardom in real life of the artists will not necessarily count, they will all be judged equally. Β 
Β  The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you used a video that one of the judges does not like.

We will never dock off multiple points based on mere preference. Β  Β 
The video you choose should make the panel believe that your chosen artist is indeed the ULTIMATE TABS

You can discuss in your group PM what entry to send but then again, it is up to you what to send as your entry

Β 

Me and the70s will be more than willing to answer any queries you may have

DEADLINE: 12:00 AM EST

WEDNESDAY, 23 AUGUST 2023

plz tell us if you need extensionΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Β 

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Β 

it is cuffing season.

YivJzmV.pngvTW1FQM.png

@JaiΒ @Invisibility

Best camp name by name alone and being paired with @JaiΒ :party:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, the70s said:

Lmao good morning it’s 5 am here, good luck and don’t f*** it up!

good am bb! the girls are ready

Billegend won and y’all know it

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you @the70sΒ and @YvessΒ for giving me the opportunity to be a judge this season. I'm someone that likes to be a supporter of everyone as much as possible, generally. Hence why I've kept my username and profile picture neutral after all these years. I've been a member of this site for 15 years with the games section being my main place of stay, and I've been around for so many different games by this point. I'm excited to see what everyone does with their selected artists this season and I hope everyone comes in and SLAYS it and CRUSHES it like Sandy Cheeks at a Karate competition.Β 

Β 

@Queen.Β @Julia FoxΒ @OverprotectedΒ @DessyΒ @PsychoΒ @Legend EΒ @thecptzΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @D e v o nΒ @99sandthe2000sΒ @MoonlightbaeΒ @InsanityΒ @InvisibilityΒ @fiercEΒ @PoKiTaurusΒ @Born to RunΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @khalyanΒ @JaiΒ @ZORBITΒ @dejmieeen

Β 

P.S. - if anyone else dealt with Hurricane Hilary today like I did, hope you stayed safe.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

DRGp8Ok.png

DEADLINE: 12:00 AM EST

WEDNESDAY, 23 AUGUST 2023

plz tell us if you need extensionΒ 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you @the70sΒ and @YvessΒ for giving me the opportunity to be a judge this season. I'm someone that likes to be a supporter of everyone as much as possible, generally. Hence why I've kept my username and profile picture neutral after all these years. I've been a member of this site for 15 years with the games section being my main place of stay, and I've been around for so many different games by this point. I'm excited to see what everyone does with their selected artists this season and I hope everyone comes in and SLAYS it and CRUSHES it like Sandy Cheeks at a Karate competition.Β 

Β 

@Queen.Β @Julia FoxΒ @OverprotectedΒ @DessyΒ @PsychoΒ @Legend EΒ @thecptzΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @D e v o nΒ @99sandthe2000sΒ @MoonlightbaeΒ @InsanityΒ @InvisibilityΒ @fiercEΒ @PoKiTaurusΒ @Born to RunΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @khalyanΒ @JaiΒ @ZORBITΒ @dejmieeen

Β 

P.S. - if anyone else dealt with Hurricane Hilary today like I did, hope you stayed safe.Β 

I LOVE YA KING! AND PLZ STAY SAFE

• ATRL Moderator

I just need the PM I'm ready to submit :chick1:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Billegend won and y’all know it

isn't there a fashion aspect of this game

• Haha 2