would you date Sam Asghari now that he's single?

Asscatchem

date?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. date?

• yes
    • no 🙅‍♀️

I think his hole may be too lose for me now that Britney's done pegging it. 

I need it somewhat tight. 

• Haha 4

I- 

Edited by God_Donna
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

the gif is like 3 years old before he started losing his hair from testosterone abuse :bird:

5 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I think his hole may be too lose for me now that Britney's done pegging it. 

I need it somewhat tight. 

so no?

Sam-Asghari-006.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

No, he's not even that hot. Some of you must never get laid :mazen:

I swear to god people on this forum have such low self esteem they would drool over a chance to lick Hitler’s pits. So this is like the gay version of asking incels on 4Chan if they’d have sex with… literally any woman.

OT: No. I don’t date men who financially extort their exes, and can’t even make it as an extra. 

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

Not into Mexicans 

1. He’s not even Mexican, he’s Persian

2. Regardless, this is extremely racist

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He looked good when he was younger like in the OPs gif but not anymore. His face looks like a foot now.

Every single affable soul involved in this potentially obligational bondage needs some well-placed space and time to recover. In spite of the pleasing aesthetics provided, it would behoove one to wait until some rejuvenation takes hold onto the respective chakras and such. One can typically find a reasonably satisfying lay on any edge of a reputable or subsidized curbside if that’s required to subside your physical protestations. So since I know bupkis about this lad (other than the fragmented media coverage/being a visually above-average boy-toy)…  I’mma have to say, With Queen Hilary’s Love:

spacer.png

Most importantly: I’m wishing the best for you, Brit-Brit. I’ll be streaming the opuses that are :gaycatney3:& :gaycatney6:until the end of my earthly existence and beyond. :heart:

Of course. At least a cute lil fling lbr here.

spacer.png

no thanks

6ww8q5.gif

Why would I want to date a straight man when there are perfectly  available gay men out there and furthermore why would I want to be with someone who could possibly be an extortionist. 

the immaturity and self hate l🥴

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.