19 y/o found guilty of failed murder suicide

SmittenCake

Mackenzie Shirilla was accused of deliberately slamming her car at 100 mph into a brick wall that killed her 20-year-old boyfriend Dominic Russo and his 19-year-old friend Davion Flanagan. Prosecutors say Shirilla was on a "mission of death" and methodically planned a murder-suicide :soda:

F3wOBZRXIAARYAX?format=webp&name=small

how is this gonna help her not be suicidal 😭😭

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, May said:

Well she killed 2 other people..

• Like 7

How did she survive wish such minimal injuries :deadbanana4: that car was demolished 

38 minutes ago, May said:

How is that the point?

2 minutes ago, Nights said:

How is that the point?

she tried to commit suicide so they gave her life in prison like can’t y’all just send her to a youthnasier clinic ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Deserved. What an awful way to end 2 lives and your own in a way. And those poor families, including hers! 

• Like 6

Wanting to die by suicide is one thing but wanting to take others with you is just despicable and evil. 

• Like 8

wtf :biblio: she should be in jail for life

not her acting surprised in the court room :mazen:

• Like 1

She said “you’re the last person to deserve this” to one of the victims, as if she wasn’t the one driving the car 

• Like 3

Yeah it’s unfortunate that she’s suicidal but to take 2 lives with you is evil and the punishment is to remain alive, locked in a cell. Unrot unhappily!

• Like 7

Honestly she looks like a train wreck. I feel very sorry for the 2 other persons that lost their lives and may they rest in peace but I really do wish she recovers mentally. 

Edited by Aristotle

1 hour ago, May said:

uhhh, it will help her to not MURDER people.

I just assume she was on drugs, They always survive when intoxicated/high weirdly enough for some reason.
I hope she rots either way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, May said:

she tried to commit suicide so they gave her life in prison like can’t y’all just send her to a youthnasier clinic ?

She killed two people. :rip:

1 hour ago, May said:

What a ******* stupid comment. Suicidal feelings don’t make everyone cold, calculated murderers, and that isn’t an excuse anyway. 

Edited by scenekiller

What if the other two agreed with her to end their lives all together? 

2 hours ago, May said:

What the .. :rip: 

2 hours ago, May said:

I think you are trying to ask why don’t they send her to a voluntary euthanasia clinic? America doesn’t allow for voluntary euthanasia only passive (terminally ill patients refusing treatment).

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Honestly she looks like a train wreck. I feel very sorry for the 2 other persons that lost their lives and may they rest in peace but I really do she recovers mentally. 

Do you genuinely think people locked up in prison are able to maintain good mental health?

keep her alive as long as possible while she rots in jail. that's the best punishment :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.