• nathanspears

• brooklyndaddy

• Supervillain

On 8/17/2023 at 12:35 PM, Matovice said:

track 4 is the Kesha song "Do You Wanna Know"

WHAT

On 8/17/2023 at 12:06 PM, atrlxcx said:

Out Oct 6th!

Lowkey forgot about Hannah. She's always coming thru with aesthetics. 

2 hours ago, 4Walls said:

I’m hollering over this random af beef 

Sis, what're you talking about? :rip:

EDIT: Oh, the Zara tweet. I want to comment, but I don't care about Zara or her discography enough.

Edited by Frogger17

the new song is so good :jonny: 

• 3 weeks later...

SO HYYYYYYPED FOR THIS AND ITS SO CLOSE!!!!!!

btw The Guardian posted a wonderful article/interview about her legacy and what this album means to her. Some great insights about the start of her career too. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/sep/29/to-be-a-girl-is-to-always-be-performing-hannah-diamond-on-pink-punk-and-making-the-pop-album-of-the-year

ALSO first review is in. 9/10!!!!!

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/albums/hannah-diamond-perfect-picture-pop-vision-full-focus

The review mentions that “No FX” will be the next single and will be released alongside the album. "Lip-Sync" is also apparently "a Carly Rae Jepsen-sized pop anthem" :chick2:

• Like 1

Is anybody else here going to the NYC show on the 24th? Im so ******* excited. Plus the after-party is gonna be insane.

5 hours ago, 4Walls said:

Is anybody else here going to the NYC show on the 24th? Im so ******* excited. Plus the after-party is gonna be insane.

I’m going to the Montreal show… exciting!

Affirmations is a cute song!! :heart2: i will try to check the album out this friday :rainbow:

This is gonna be much better than her first album. If the full thing is as good as the singles it’ll be one of my fave pop records this year.

No matter what Hannah Diamond releases, it will never be as good as her earlier works like Pink and Blue, Hi, and Attachment. Her new music isn't bad, but it doesn't feel as distinct as her earlier PC work. Anyone else agree? 

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

No matter what Hannah Diamond releases, it will never be as good as her earlier works like Pink and Blue, Hi, and Attachment. Her new music isn't bad, but it doesn't feel as distinct as her earlier PC work. Anyone else agree? 

Nobody agrees. Shut up and stream the album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.