Ohio will vote on marijuana legalization in November

Bears01

The shift in public opinion on marijuana legalization is so insane to me. It was basically stagnant for 30+ years and then steamrolled over the last 15. Guessing there’s little doubt that this will pass in Ohio?

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

The shift in public opinion on marijuana legalization is so insane to me. It was basically stagnant for 30+ years and then steamrolled over the last 15. Guessing there’s little doubt that this will pass in Ohio?

There’s enough room to doubt (there will be an abortion amendment on the ballot too that the churches will do everything in their power to stop and get the best turnout they can, plus Ohio already rejected legal weed 8 years ago, but with a much worse amendment)….

But once Missouri of all states legalized weed by 6 points last November, I stopped doubting that it truly can’t pass in any state, especially in the Midwest where we all have a lot more culturally in common than people realize (even in my tragic state of Indiana) 

46 minutes ago, Domination said:

Whether or not it passes, Republicans in office (who'll get re-elected easily) will choose to ignore it so that they can keep throwing black people in jail.

Love to see Direct Democracy in action :clap3: Looking forward to seeing how these two ballot initiatives pan out. Hoping for big losses for the GOP :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.